Final

SOmixChaeyeon One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somi smiled as she got off of the bus. She went alone to have a vacation and to have a peace of mine. Being a workaholic, her friends and even her parents told her to relax and have a break.

"Ennik, you're still young, single and no commitments in life. So why don't you go and have a time for yourself. I already approved your leave." Her father told her the other day before she left for an expected trip.

Entering thr hotel that she s staying she went straight to the information desk for her room. "Hi good afternoon, room reserved for Jeon Somi." She said smiling at the receptionist. After finding her name, she got her room key thanking the latter.

Her room is cozy and she jumped to her bed closing her eyes. It's the first time that she will go out for a vacation alone and she's really looking forward to it. Her train of thoughts broke when her phone rings.

"Hey." She greeted as her bestfriend Dani called her. "How was the trip?" She sigh looking around the room. "It's tiring but it's fine. The view outside my room is sick. I can see the sea." She heard Dani chuckled making her chuckle too. "Well I just want to check on you. I'll hung up now. Enjoy your vacay Som." She looked at her phone putting it back on her pocket. "Yeah. I think I'll enjoy this trip."

 

Plates in her hand she looked around the dinning hall looking for a vacabt table. "This place is jammed." She whispered. She spotted a girl sitting alone at the four seater table. "Uhm can I sit with you?" She asked catching the girl's attention. It seems everything went to slow motion as the girl faced her.

She didn't realized that the latter pulled her down to sit down. "Sorry about that." Somi said hitting her forehead. "Uhm Hi I'm Somi." She said bowing at the girl. "My name is Chaeyeon." They start on eating but Somi keep on glancing at the girl in front of her.

"So are you alone?" Chaeyeon broke the awkward silence catching her attention. "I mean you travel alone?" She nodded her head earning a smile from the latter. "What about you?" Her gaze kept on the latter who pouted.

"I'm alone also. It's kinda lonely. I am not used to go on my own." She nodded taking a bite of her food. Their meal went well. They occasionally speaks with each other but it was a short talks only.

 

She walked at the seaside enjoying the view and her alone time. "It's so beautiful." She whispered. "It is." Her head snapped at her right side to see Chaeyeon standing beside her smiling as she looked at the view brfore them.

"Hi Somi." "Hi." She greeted. She tear off her eyed away from the latter and they both started to walk. "Going somewhere?" Chaeyeon asked. "I don't know where to go actually. I was just walking here. You know to do something rather than staying at my room." The latter nod and quickly pulled Somi.

"Where are we going?" Somi asked letting Chaeyeon to pull her. "There is a night market here. We can also watch some fire dancers and we can eat some street foods also." She didn't realized that she's smiling from ear to ear as the latter pulled her to god know's where. They arrived at the night market and Somi think as Chaeyeon as a bubbly girl.

"So what are your reasons for travelling alone?" Somi looked at Chaeyeon who is eating ice cream beside her. She sigh before answering. "It was my parents decision actually. They say that I am drowning myself with work and I need some alone time to myself." Nodding she shrugged her shoulder.

"What about you?" She waits for her to asnwer staring at her side profile. "I just want to be alone. You know I feel stressed with the world. I just want an alone time. But it's kinda sad to be honest. You don't have someone to share the moments with." Snapping her fingers Somi slightly jumped on her seat. "Since we are both alone." She paused showing her smile.

"Why don't we travel together? I mean I'm not a bad person. You can trust me and I think I can trust you. So what do you think?" Somi blushed as Chaeyeon held her arm showing her puppy eyes. "I think it's a great idea?" She said or more over she asked but Chaeyeon was so happy to notice the tone on her voice.

 

The other day Somi packed her things that she will need on her trip wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter