Chapter One

A heart full of Acacias

                                                                                                         A heart full of Acacias

    

                                                                                                                        Chapter One


                                           - "She hated that she was still so desperate for a glimpse of him, but it had been this way for years."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         - Julia Quinn


    The black iron gates stood tall and grand with its never ending rows of steel as it encased the landscape and its hidden secrets within. And because of what lay beyond those menacing passage ways had everyone from all over the world, from young to old flock to it as they awaited with baited breaths, hoping that maybe just maybe they will get the chance of a life time to see the celebrity-students that they so dearly loved, walk through and bless them with their presence. For this was Breeze Academy, a school that was the training ground for young children to become Korea's or maybe even the world's next top star. It was very selective, highly prestigious, and it was nearly impossible to get into.

    Even with entries of nearly millions of youthful teens and children from all over the globe, only the top few were actually accepted. And today was no different but another story all the same. For this day was the day when they announced the names of the future students that would have the privilege to walk across and be accepted as a Breeze trainee. So it was not much of a great surprise for a passerby to chance upon a bunch of child-like boys and girls as they pushed, shoved, and talked over each other in order to get closer to the intercom system at the front.

    And even with just a casual glance, one could tell how nervous each person was as they shuffled against the other and looked onwards. Some practiced their routines while others belted out their high notes, hoping that perhaps the surveillance cameras might catch them and the invisible person that watched over them would have a change of heart and accept them too. And even on this day each person made sure to dress up for the occasion as the males got a hold of every designer brand they could covet from their closet, while the ladies on the other hand, dressed up as if they were attending their own wedding, minus the white dress that is, It made them all seem as if they were all naturally beautiful. When in in reality everyone had went through the trouble of setting up appointments weeks in advance at their local salons and beauty parlors, And it seemed to have an affect since each person seemed to be worth a million bucks, Except for one person that is.

    She was a tall lanky child that had the features of a delicate rose. With big eyes that sparkled like diamonds, a small cute button nose, rosy pink cheeks, and full flaming lips that were ripe for the picking. She was beautiful but altogether had the appearance of a boy. For she wore long baggy clothing that made her even more figure less, with scuffed up sneakers, and had her hair styled in a bowl hair cut, She stood off to the side not completely within the crowd but not too far out to not overhear the gossip that came from the girls nearby, And although she really wanted to join in, but because of her unbearable shyness, she chose to stay out. So instead she focused all of her attention on the ground as she waited for the clock to strike 9:00. But with waiting along came boredom, and the young girl couldn't help but step a little closer in order for her to make out the conversation the two girls were having.

   "Did you bring your suitcase with you like they said," asked one of the girls as she surveyed the rest of the crowd for possible competition. "Of course, I couldn't possbly forget that and I made sure to bring all the things I could bring in this thing since we aren't allowed to leave the campus afterwards. But is it true unnie?"  "Is what true?  "I heard that the school does scouting as well." "Scouting? No why would they need to do that?" "But I feel like its true, my cousin told me that her aunt lives around here and she said that one time when she was watering her flowers she saw two muscular guys escorting a young boy to these gates. And not only that they let him in too! There were no questions asked, the gates just flew open!" "But why would they need to do that? They already have thousands of applicants. Maybe your cousin's aunt had imagined it," "I don't kn-"

    The girls were interrupted as a loud squaking sound came from the front, catching everyone's attention, even from the young nameless girl who had slowly started to edge away from the crowd. [PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE GATES, AGAIN I REPEAT, STEP AWAY FROM THE GATES. THEY WILL NOW OPEN IN 5 SECONDS] announced the intercom as the children slowly moved away with excitemrnt in their eyes. With a slight whine the doors calmy opened, revealing a tall stunning women as she stepped forward, flanked by two of her own personal bodyguards. She was dressed up in a pin strip suit with her hair done in a stylish top knot. She seemed to carry the image of a rather cold business women as she stared stoicly out in the crowd.

    And when the group had finallysettled down, did she look down at the single sheet of paper in her hands. "We are glad for your entries to Breeze Academy and we believe you were all very talented candidates but since everyone knows very well that this Academy is very detailed in their selections, so only a couple of you are allowed entry. So for the names that I call out please do step foward." No one moved, not even the birds who seemed to have stopped mid chirp as they tentatively listened to the words that came out of the lady's cherry painted lips.

    "Kim Nayoung, Choi Daniel and Ahn Hee-yeon, please come forth." Everyone seemed to part like the red sea once hearing the finalist's names allowing a model-like boy and girl to step forward from the middle. "Please state you name and age," told the women, not even bothering to look up from her paper. "Hello my name is Choi Daniel and I am 19 years old, please take care of me," said the young boy as he swept into a 90 degree bow. "And I am Kim Nayoung and I was born in the year of the pig. I am 18 years old, please take good care of me as well," finished up the girl. "Hmmm and Ahn Hee-yeon.........? Did an Ahn Hee-yeon come here today?" asked the women, finally looking up, once noticing the deep silence. "Over here," came a squeak as the crowd turned around to see the girl with the odd hair style squeeze herself forth. 

   "Your Ahn Hee-yeon?" asked the women with a slight eyebrow raise as she looked upon the ruffled up appearence of the young girl. "Yes ma'm, I can show you my I.D. if you want." "There will be no need for that, I have better things to do and you three need to be inside. Also that will be all everyone, please get home safelyand maybe you will have better luck next time this coming year," addressed the woman as she turned and walked stiffly back inside leaving the all the disheartened kids to take their bags andhead back home. Except for the three kids that followed along with her that is. And while the two older ones seemed to be filled with spirits, Ahn Hee-yeon seemed to be the only one who seemed a bit nervouse as she slowly trailed after, looking back the whole time, only to see the huge iron gates come to a close, unable to be opened for another year.


Yes!!!! First chapter done!! Hani's first time getting into Breeze Academy? Will she get along with the system? Will she make new friends? Stay tuned and find out in the next chapter!!!! Also please do comment and surscribe because it would bring me great pride and joy to know if people are reading my story and are liking it. And don't worry dongjun will be coming up pretty soon but because each chapter is going to be really long and detailed its going to take a while for him to make his appearance. But he will be there!!!! I will make sure that will happen after all he is the lead!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               ~Zuzu