FINAL

Jungkook's ex? Girlfriend

Virtual Chingu, Hello!
P.S. Read my note in the end of this chapter. It will help you... not to wonder many things about this story XD kkk

Enjoy Reading Pyong ~~~


~~~~


Third Person's POV

Jungkook is walking around trying to breathe some fresh air. Its kind of relaxation to him.

Walking at dawn is normal to him. Since Not many people are around at that time.

He wore a hoodie and a mask that is like his disguised. Until now no one ever noticed him. Sign of relief

He sat down near a tree and saw a couple that passed by. Well, being an idol is a dream to him and to many other people. Should i say. He is grateful that he is now considered as an idol together with the group he's in, BTS.

"Jagiya~~ Let's go to the grocery, i'm craving for a ramen!" A teen couple passed by him again.

"Arasso~" replied by the boyfriend.

He heard it as they passed by him. He looked at them until he can no longer see the couple.

"Jagiya?" he muttered as he lips curved up. As memories came back to him...


~flashback~

"Jagiya~~~ Let's buy some cake. Pleaseee~" A girl requested to Jungkook.

"With that cute face of yours... i can't say no to you!" Jungkook said as he pinched her fluffy cheeks.

"Ouch Jagiya~~"the Girl holds her cheeks as she pouts. Whenever she do that Jungkook just can't help but to smile.

"Stop pouting or i'll kiss you!" Jungkook jokingly warned her. The girl immediately stop pouting and smiled at him.

"Too bad i want to kiss you." Jungkook said that made the girl blushed.


"You are blushing!Aigoo come here." Jungkook said as he embraced her. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes then she broke the hug while saying...

"Jagiya, let's buy some cake now pleasee~~ I'm craving for it." The girl asked again. 

"Arasso yeobo... arasso hahaha!" Jungkook said as he hold her hand going out pf the house to buy some cake for his princess.

~end of flashback~

 

Jungkook smiled as he remembered the past. She was Jungkook's first love and first girlfriend. He met her when he was training in the US. Their family owned the lodge Jungkook's group were staying at. She was same age as him but they have different hobby. He wanted to be a singer but she never want to be in the same business as he do. 

He was 12 at that time and fell for her at first sight. Too cliche right? Well, kinda Like those dramas that were aired in the televisions. But it's true he maybe young at that time but he knows that he love her so much.

Jungkook only spent a year in the US but the two grew together as they know each other. Then... they became official up until Jungkook got back to korea before his debut. Long distance relationship is what they had. She visits Korea if she has time and they tried to bond with each other as long as they could. By the way She loves cakes so much especially oreo cheese cake. She will choose that cake than Jungkook. Hahahaha. 

In the story there is an ending...

In the end, they didn't last and became a person who were part of the past. There were so many happy memories that both of them will share. He knew that he love her but he chose to break up with her to focus more.

"I suddenly wants a cake." Jungkook thought as he held his stomach.

I better find a cakeshop or a cafe. He said to himself. 

Jungkook just walked and walked not knowing were to go until he saw a cafe nearby.

He went inside and saw couple of middle aged couples. He went straight to the counter and looked at the menu.

"What do you want to order sir?" The guy in the counter asked Jungkook.

He was about to give his order when he looked at him and with shocked face he said "Dony hyung?" 

The guy named Dony looked at Jungkook confused and said "Ahh.. Hi?"

Then jungkook remember, he is still wearing his mask. He pulled it down a little and then the guy named Dony  said "Oh.. Jungkook, long time no talk."

Dony was his friend in the US technically his ex girlfriend's brother. 

."Ah yeah hyung." Jungkook shyly answered.

"Stop being shy at me. Come on. Order some, my treat." Dony offered. Jungkook doesn't want it so...


"No hyung.. i'll pay." He insisted. It's been a while since they met each other and talk to one another. the last time was in US but he happen to see him and his twin brother Deukie in some shows. They were YG dancers afterall. 
[A/N: You can Search about them (Dony and Deukie) by just typing "Kwon Twins" on google kkk ^^]

"No, my treat or else you just go out now!" Dony said in a serious tone that made Jungkook's throat dry.

Jungkook looked at him flustered and Dony just laughed at him saying "Just kidding hahaha. Order now arasso? Don't be stubborn"

Because Jungkook know he will not win he just nodded and ordered a piece of cake and a cup of coffee.

"Let's go upstair, no one will see you there." Dony said concerned about Jungkook especially he is popular. Jungkook followed him and when he reached the second floor "Why does this cafe looks so cool?" He thought to himself.

"Take a sit. You can remove your hoodie and mask here. No one will notice you." Dony said to Jungkook. And jungkook did what Dony told him.
  
Jungkook sat down and took a sip on his coffee when Dony suddenly said.. 
"So... Oreo cheesecake? Like my sister." 

He almost choke up and almost spit out the coffee. Dony just laughed and gave Jungkook a tissue.

"Ya hahaha stop being awkward to me. What you and my sister had was between you and her. You became close to me because of dancing not because of her. Chill bro" Dony said trying to calm jungkook.

He's right but Jungkook cannot forget when Dony told him that his sister cried so much when he broke up with her.

"I just felt that I made you really disappointed. When you told me about her after we broke up." Jungkook honestly said lowering his head while speaking.


"Ahh yeah your deukie hyung and i felt disappointed at you but we already forget that. And we understand your reason." Dony explained as he assured Jungkook. 

"Thanks hyung for understanding! I was really out of my mind for a week after we broke up" jungkook honestly said. It was true He just danced like an idiot and just stare at no where

"Hahahaha. Well, same as her but she got it over. I hope you too." Dony asked again.

"Yeah hyung, my members helped me a lot. By the way, How was her hyung?" Jungkook asked. He badly want to know how she is. Afterall he still care for her.

"She is doing good. Well, more beautiful than before but still the same. And she became an US representative. You know how good she is in volleyball." Dony said as he check his phone.

.
"I'm happy she's doing good hyung" Jungkook told to Dony with sincerity.

He looked at Jungkook and asked "And you are doing good too. I know you care for her that's what you feel right now.  Am i right?"

Jungkook bow his head and nod at him as an answer.

"Wow kiddo, It's been 4 years since you guys broke up. But i know you had a girlfriend after my sister." Dony said looking at him with a grin.

How did he know that? I mean no one knew other than Jungkook his  members and company. 

"How did i know it?" Dony asked again. Is he reading my mind? 

"Ah yeah hyung." Jungkook simply answered.

"Simple, she is a cousin of one of the HiTech members" Dony explained..

"Ah.. really? Hehehe" that's what Jungkook only muttered. Really Jungkook?

"Well, i'm happy both of you moved on. She had a boyfriend too after you. They broke up last year but they were doing good as friends. I hope you will be like them also." Dony told him. 

 

"Here!" Dony said while showing his phone to Jungkook. 

Jungkook took it and saw a picture of a girl. It was her... he scanned the picture and said to himself 'she is still beautiful" she changed a little but in a good way. 

He smiled as he looked at the picture and glanced it for the last time and gave the phone back.


"The reason I showed you a picture of her is because she is coming back to Korea." Dony explained the reason 

"Ahh really hyung?" Jungkook excitedly asked.

"Yeah. If you happen to saw her, atleast you know its her. Take time to catch up with each other." Dony suggested.

Dony is right but Jungkook is afraid... that they will dig up his past and she'll be in trouble. Like what other idols had experienced about their ex relationships. 

He lowered his head and said "I think it will be hard hyung. I don't want people to know our past since it may hurt her." 


Dony looked at him, he just smiled and stood up from his sit.

"Well, you're right but don't you have trust to your fans? I think they will understand it and maybe think of it as a cute puppy love." Dony said as he pats jungkook's shoulder. He has a point though i think Jungkook learned a lot.

"I gotta go. I have some urgent matters to do. Nice to see you again Jungkook. Fighting for your group. Bye!" Dony waved his hand and bid his good bye.

"What will I do or say if I met her?" Jungkook thought as he finishes his drink.

~~~
He went out of the cafe and took a cab going to their dorm. This has been a long day for him who would thought he'll meet his ex girlfriend's brother out of the blue. 

"Thank you ajhussi" He thanked the cab driver.

When he went out of the cab, there are few fans outside he tried his best not to get noticed.

He sighed with a relief... he typed the passcode and enters the dorm. He saw them eating some fried chicken in the living room.

"Oh.. where did you go?" Rapmon asked.


"Just had a catching up with a friend hyung." He answered him.

"You want some chicken?" Jimin asked.

"I'm full. I'll go to bed first. Goodnight everyone." He said as he went straight inside his room.


As Jungkook lie down in the bed, he stared at the picture he was holding. It was a picture of him with her. They both looked young at it and they seemed to be very happy because of their smiles. It was taken by Deukie at her birthday party.

He remembered the day, they broke up. 

~~flashback~~

Everything seems normal that day. But not for the two of them.

"Oppa! Why?"She questioned him as she hold back her tears


"Jagiya... wh.. whyy..Why do you want to break up?" She asked him again holding the sleeve of Jungkook's hoodie.


"Sorry.... I'm so sorry." The only thing Jungkook kept on saying.

"A... ara...arasso. if you want to break up with me. Okay. But please tell me the reason Jungkook." She said as tears started falling from her eyes.

Jungkook hated what he is seeing. He hates when she cries. He gets mad to whoever made her cry. But now.... he is the reason.


"I just need to focus more for our debut and i can't do it if i'm with you... i can't let my self be their downfall." he said trying to hold back his own tears.

"... i just felt that it is not working out. We are officially a trainee now and i'm so close to my dream. I need to pursue more and train harder. We will lost contact since they will collect our phones every now and then you'll become busy with your study and while preparing for the national representative selection and mine as a trainee. I'm preparing for the worst. I love y~~~" Jungkook continued explaining but cut off by her at the end.


"Yeah. I know how important it was for you. I understand you."The girl said as he tries to calm her self.

"Thank you for everything." She continued while giving Jungkook a smile... a bittersweet smile.


He maybe stupid at this point but he thought of this as a better option for the two of them. He don't know but sooner or later he will regret not holding to her. He love her really but he need to sacrifice that love for his dreams. He think it was the right thing to do. And he thought that both of them are still young and they could learn from this. 

(After a day)

"Ya. Jungkook! Do you even know what is my sister doing? She cried all day just because you guys broke up!" Dony (her brother) called Jungkook. It hurts just to hear that she cries because of me. But we need this to stay strong.

"Oh and she told us everything even your reason of breaking up with her. We understand it and we respect your decision. but do you know how much she sacrifice for you? AHH It's fking bullsht! Aish! Sorry dude I just can't help myself but to feel angry. I hate to see my sister crying. You know that." Jungkook felt sorry as he listen to Dony

"I know. Sorry. Really. I'm really sorry. ." He said repeatedly

 

"This is your Deukie hyung, sorry for what Dony said to you. You know us, we just love her so much. i just wanna tell you that she gives up being an US representative. " He listened confusedly. 

Jungkook questionably asked "How? It's just training for the selection. And it was 2 months from now"

"No. When she came to Korea the training starts. She lied to you." Deukie said on the phone.

Jungkook don't know what to feel at that time. Too many thoughts. 

"Don't worry Jungkook. We will try our best to help her. Just do your best in Korea. We wish you goodluck!" Deukie said ending the call. 

~End of Flashback~

~~~
He remembered that night after the practice he cried a lot. Thinking he is selfish. But that night Deukie and Dony called again comforting him. His hyung also did the same. You know right? Real men cries.

He flipped the picture and saw a familiar  handwriting.

Kwon Jennie, 
saranghaeyo. ~~ kkk Saranghae~ Saranghae~

-Jeon Jungkook,
Your #1 oppa arasso? Kkk


He smiled as he read it.Thinking  He slept with a smile on his face

~~


AUTHOR'S NOTE:
First of all, Thank you for reading this oneshot! ;) xx
Second, I know this is a Random pairing. I know there isn't a single thing called ship or interaction or fcking whatsoever between this two. If you ask me why? I'm sorry but for pete's sake I don't know either, I also wanted to know the reason HAHAHA XD  (yeah i know i'm weird kkk)
Jennie's name (Real name: Jennie Kim) suddenly came to my mind at the end while writing that Letter part. Kkk I think because of YG's new girlgroup teasers kkk. She is so fcking pretty. Hahaha Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to make a SHIP between Jennie Kim and Jungkook in real life okay?! ^^ This is just a story that came out from a weird author's mind like me. :p kkk 

Lastly, I think I just wanted to make something unexpected and I think I acheived it? Right? Hahahaha 

Well,  Thank You Chingu~~ Bye *virtual wave*

Pyong! ~.^


20160606

.