Nigtmares.

Sanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let me go!”

I screamed, struggling against those two bulky bastards dressed in white that were dragging me outside of my room, gripping my arms so hard that I was sure they could break my bones in a swift move.

I didn’t understand what was happening, I was just doing my homework and getting my things ready for the next day at school when they barged inside my room and started to drag me away from my home, not giving me the chance to pick up my mobile or anything else. Are they kidnapping me? It looked like the obvious thing, but I wasn’t sure since it was four in the evening and the two bastards didn’t have their faces covered or something.

“Please remain calm, Ji Yong, we don’t want to hurt you.”

My head snapped to the left when I heard a new voice, seeing a man with glasses standing there, looking at me with a blank expression. The fact that he was in there wasn’t what surprised me, what freaked me out was my uncle standing at his side, his expression completely unreadable to me.

“U-Uncle! Help me!”

I tried to reach for him, but the ones holding me just continued walking. I was really expecting him to move, to order the men to release me, something that could end this nightmare, but he didn’t say anything, he just started to walk when the other man started to walk, following silently behind us.

I was starting to get tired by the time we arrived the front door, but I didn’t stop, I continued fighting against them, screaming and calling out for help that wasn’t going to come. My heart stopped for a moment when they stopped and I looked up to see what was happening, finding a white van parked just in front of me, the back doors where opened and a third man climbed down, carrying something black in his hands.

It was until then that I saw the label on their white clothes:

Seoul’s mental institution.

That forced my body to move by instinct, I started to trash on their vice grips like mad, trying to kick them, punch them or do anything that could help me to escape while the third man started to tie something like a belt around my waist, but I couldn’t do anything against them.

“What the is going on!? Let me go in this instant! Uncle!”

I felt like crying, why were they taking me to a mental institution? Why did I do to be considered a danger to society? Why my uncle wasn’t helping me? The questions were only pilling inside my head and I couldn’t find the answer for none, I was terrified, I wanted everything to be a bad dream.

I whimpered and tried to run away when the belt was secured and my hands were forced to the same level, two thick straps circled my wrists and were secured with something, when I tried to move them, I realised I co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter