Unloved

Unloved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Mark cried

 

 

 

 


   and cried.

 


 


   Jackson brought a women at home again and streaks of tears ran down Mark's face. Mark's face was pale, dull and lifeless. His already skinny body became skinnier because of lack of eating. This has been happening for weeks and Mark is slowly fading away. Jackson has been bringing a lot of women and Mark felt like suffocating. Mark didn't blame Jackson, he blamed himself. He forced Jackson in this marriage to help his and Jackson's families business and to help himself. Mark have always loved Jackson since they were in high school but Jackson never noticed him, heck, Jackson probably didn't even knew he existed. Mark knew that Jackson didn't love him, but he does. He couldn't run away, because his feelings for the younger were too strong to forget or throw away.

   Jackson not loving him is explainable because he was straight. Jackson always loved women and that will never change.  Jackson have always refused to sleep with Mark at night but he was never there at night, Jackson was always at clubs, dancing, drinking and making out with women. He claimed his and Mark's marriage fake to only support both of their families businesses and he was right, it is fake, something that is not real but a horrible act and something that will never be real.


   But Mark loves Jackson, and it hurts.

   


-

   


   Its already past midnight and Jackson isn't home yet. 

   "He's probably in a women's house, making out." Mark thought, getting slight shivers from it.

   The only problem that Mark has is that he couldn't get used to Jackson cheating on him even if a year passed already. He just couldn't get used to it, it'll make him sick at some point thinking about it but what can he do? Jackson doesn't love him, its just an act, its fake and that makes Mark cry.

   His heart is already broken in a million pieces, waiting to be broken more but is unable to be fixed. Every day, every night, it's like a mission Mark has to survive. 

   Mark closed his eyes, awaiting his mission to be completed and another to start again. 

   He was in a deep slumber, looking peacefully and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter