Me

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! Wait! Where are you taking him? Oh.. his bedroom. Ok, ok. That makes sence. You told him that you'll carry him to bed. Now you've done it. Now leave. This is not you're room. The door is that way. What are you doing now? Why would you want to undress him? Are you going to put him in his pyjamas? They are under the pillow. No, the pillow. Not the blanket. Gosh are you deaf or what?? LOOK UNDER THE PILLOW! . Wait... why are you undressing youself too? Are you going to give your cloth to him or-- Wait. No. No. NO. Nononononono. Don't- That is gross. Where did you eaven get that from? It's not like he'd have a bottle of that in his bedroom. Not without me knowing it. You know he's your brother right? RIGHT? You're not supposed to do that. Stop it. Stop it! Gosh why would you eaven..? OH GOD NO. STOP THAT. STOP THAT RIGHT NOW! I swear you wont get away from this. 

Are you happy now? You've ed your own brother. And you just leave him there? No way sir, this is not going to end like this.

 

"Hi.. Can you hear me? Gosh this feels wierd.. I just wanted you to know that.. I know how you work. I know how to get rid of you too. So if you want to live, you better keep your big mouth shut about this."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter