chapter 28

The last one to fall for!!♡♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE NIGHT OF THE EVENT

ga eul checked her models one last time before the starting of event and looked in jae kyung direction "what do you think" and jae kyung smiled "they are awesome" and they were arranging them..after that jae kyung leaves to check the CCTV room where she will turn the cameras in best direction which was personally requested by the buyer as no one knows the angels more than her..

so min was talking to jan di's crew as she was organiser of this event.. she wanted to check everything was perfect..

F4 arrived at the venue and all the murmurs started as 4 boys in formals walked in..most people knew who they were because mostly koreans were present as the buyer was also korean.. mostly all people were looking at them in awe but they didn't mind much as they know their status very well and were kind of used to it..then the buyer came and held his hand to shake with yi jung and then met F4..he told then that he was very pleased that they could attend this event and then woo bin asked " can i know who is the architect who build this i was thinking of building something in korea" and  the buyer laughed and said " the young lady made a contract to not expose her  name to anyone and i must say she is very impressive" and woo bin replied " indeed the building has its own unique charm" and the buyer looked pleased " but i sure can give you a tip she is now in CCTV room upstairs" and woo bin thanked him and then started walking after a mischevious grin in his face..

yi jung moved to meet some people and jun pyo went to get himself a glass of wine and ji soo just sat in a chair checking his emails..the event started and the models started to walk..the music was getting loud but ji hoo was ignoring and sat there nonetheless..

woobin was infront of CCTV room and it was dark he knocked on the door but no one resppnded  so he opened the door and saw a girl wearing a navy blue one shoulder dress which reached her upper thigh and her hair was tied in a meesy bun and he said " i wanted to meet the architect of this place" which starled jae kyung as no one has entered the room no one that she knew of but she answered " don't you know that she doesn't meet anyone" and then woo bin chuckled and amusingly said " so i assuse it's you" her back was facing him and she shot back "how can you be sure of that..an architect wil not be soo hot don't you think so" and woo bin said " i see you do have a point..architect and y don't match at all" and jae kyung said " you are indirectly calling me y but nevermind i will appreciate your compliment and the architect is not here as you can see so sorry about that" and woo bin answered " architects are boring what will i do with her i just wanted to praise her but i think i got lucky to meet you instead" and she said " oh you mean you don't want to see her anymore " and he nodded " yes" and walked towards her ang hently slid his hands around her waist and started rubbing it.. jae kyung was surprised when he slid his hands and knew exactly how to crush his pride "then i think you should not be here and you can go" and woo bin kissed her bare shoulder "why?" and then shen slowly but firmly unclasped his hands "because i am an architect" and turned facing him smiling and then she was shocked,her eyes grew bigger and she saw his smooth glowing face by the screen light of computers and then she didn't dare to move and she knew he could see her and she remembered what happened that night that awful night for which she left..

FLASHBACK

jae kyung and woo bin were bickering over bts songs and then the argument led to another and then he said " you are really different and our thoughts can never match and marriage is totally over the line.. how can we marry when we cant even agree on trivial things  and that's why we will never be compatible "  and she didnt know why she felt so hurt listening to this.. she ignored him after that and didn't say anything and just left because she didn't wanted anyone to see her weak side she was so hurt that she couldn't show her face to her friends and lastly she never wanted to see his face.

PRESENT

and here he was standing infront of her and she was gazing at him and then someone came and switched on the lights.. her eyes were down and woo bin saw her face " jae kyung " and they both stood there for 40 seconds and then jae kyung looked right in his eyes " dont ever touch me again" and left the room and woo bin stood there not understanding what just happened..

 

somin was bored to death so went upstairs to see the building and saw the balcony and went there..the stars was beautifully twinkling and the moon perfectly reflected the light and she sat there staring at the beautiful cold night..

jun pyo was drinking wine but one waiter pushed him accidently which made him loose his balance and while trying to balance himself his wine spilled in his white dress shirt..he was so angry and the waiter continued apologizing and showed him a room to clean himself but he was too furious to let it go..

waiter: i am really sorry sir

jun pyo: then you should have kept your eyes open

waiter looked do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter