Family

Fudanshi world

Jungkook is a very cute and shy boy. In school he's quite introverted and has got a lot of difficulty to make any friends. He only is friend with Jimin, a noisy and funny boy he met a lot of years ago. They aren't the most popular guys in school, but they don't want to be it neither cause it would be to much trouble. 

Jungkook fell in love with a thing named "anime" at the age of twelve.  He can't stop watching it, it's like a drug, a beautiful and funny drug. Allways he feels bad or  alone in the world, anime shows him to believe in his dreams and that life allways gets better, no matter what, you never should give up.

Since his addiction to anime is so strong, he naturally shared this drug with his best friend Jimin, and now both of them are real otakus.

At the age of 14 he discovered a genre that really attracted him. This genre is named "". The stories are about boy romances, were the main characters are the "uke" (passive) and the "seme" (active) and they have fluffy and naughty romances. Because of this genre he discovered a shocking fact that he never thought about but really made sense, the fact that he is gay. First of all he felt bad about it and didn't wanted to accept it, but he talked about it  with Jimin, and the shorter one confessed him that he also thinks that he is attracted to boys. Because of that they became closer friends and gave each other a hug promising they would allways tell their secrets and be friends no matter what happens.

Another thing Jungkook discovered thanks to anime, are the whatsapp groups, specially the groups. Thanks to a friend he met online, now he is in one of the groups. The group name is " Familiy" and it's quite huge. All the members are really kind and understand him fully. The members name him Kookie and they all say he is super cute when he sents pictures of himself. Thanks to them he learned a lot of things like that he's a "fudanshi", that the fangirls in the group are "fujoshis" and the meaning of "shipping" and "OTP". 

It's a really interesting world and he really feels like he is in family. It really couldn't get better but one day, suddenly a new member appears in the group, a member that will make him go crazy

 

***********************************

 

 

Group: FAMILY🌚❤️❤️❤️

Kookie: Hiiiiiiii

Kookie: How are you guys?!! ^^

Bambam: I'm fine thanks. Youu?

Kookie: I'm perfect like allways XD

Hobi: Hii

Jimin: Hii

Hobi: Hey guys! I'm going to add a new member, his name is V

Jimin: Okay!

*Hobi adds V to the group*

V: Hellooo

V: My name is V ✌🏻️✌🏻

Kookie: Hii! I'm Kookie 

V: Ooh, Kookie, sounds tasty 😋🍪

Jimin: That's because he is tasty 😏😏

Kookie: What are you saying Jimin!!!😳😳

Jimin: Only the truth XD 

V: Lol, this group seems interesting 

With this, V sends a photo of himself making a cute face. The only thing Jungkook can think about is "Damn, he's hot, totally my type"