" Body Pillow "

Body Pillow

"Jongwoon—hoon, I mean—open up; I've a present for you~." Jonghoon got up from the couch, just after he took a selfie and posted it on Instagram, to open the door for Heechul. He looked at the other with a confused look, watching as his hyung nonchalantly entered his apartment; he closed the door afterwards, following behind in silence.

"What's the occasion? My birthday is still in two months!" he said, plopping down on the couch beside the older male. He had a clue of what he was going to give him, though, but he knows that Heechul would like to make him guess first.

"Geez, Jonghoon. Can't a guy get something for his AB brother every once in a while?" Heechul rolled his eyes while he had an arm wrapped around the said present. Jonghoon can't help but cringe a little at how his hyung called him by his new name. It's not that he doesn't like it—he's just not used to it, yet. Well, oddly, he doesn't have the same reaction when that person calls him that.

"Hyung, are you sick or something?"

"I repeat: 'Can't a guy get somethi—'"

"I get it, I get it!" the younger male laughed, growing curious by the second. "What did you get me, then?"

"Guess."

Jonghoon eyed the tall-looking gift that was wrapped in purple and green wrapping paper; which was slightly bending over. "It looks soft..."

"Uh-huh."

He leaned over, groping the present. "A pillow?"

"—a body pillow."

"I can see that. Does it have an anime character on it?" he asked, immediately growing nervous when the other smirked. "Hyung?"

"Not really," Heechul simply answered.

"Hyung! Don't tell me it's a person's picture... that's just creepy!" 

"Don't get your in a twist, Jonghoon." he gawked at his hyung, a slight blush appearing on his cheeks. "I don't wear panti—"

"Shh...just open it and see for yourself."

"...Okay." he hesitantly reached for Heechul's gift, slowly opening it. Jonghoon kept glancing over at him to see his reaction. Knowing how extreme Kim Heechul can be at times, he better prepare himself for surprises.

He doesn't know how long he has been staring at the pillow that was currently in his hands. He doesn't know whether he should be happy or angry; whether to laugh or not. But he's sure that Heechul knew what reaction he'd get for pulling off something like this, judging from the proud smirk the latter had on his face. "So?"

"Hyung... why..." he looked down so his reddened cheeks wouldn't be too obvious. 

"You like it?"

Jonghoon doesn't answer, his group tightening on the body pillow with Cho Kyuhyun's face and, well, body on it. His silence mdae the older male look more amused. "I'll take that as a yes."

"But—but why him?!"

"What? It'd help you relieve your stress sometimes." Heechul shrugged, putting his feet up on the coffee table and switching on the T.V

The other laughed nervously at this. He regret letting someone like Kim Heechul find out about the person that he likes. Add that to one of Heechul's "obsessions" a.k.a body pillows, equals a Cho Kyuhyun version... for him. 

"Please. I don't need this brat..." he said, placing down the pillow at the middle of the couch, creating some sort of barrier between him and Heechul.

"Oh? If you don't like it, I'll just keep it then." Heechul smirked, wrapping his arms around the body pillow and resting his head on it, giving Jonghoon a quick, teasing glance.

"Hey, you bought that as a present for me. It's rude not to accept it..." he cleared his throat, taking the pillow back from his hyung and placing it on his other side of the couch, wrapping his arms around it and trying hard not to look back at Heechul's teasing gaze.

"I actually had that made especially for you."

Jonghoon didn't answer, instead he just hugged the pillow tighter. Though he was mentally thanking his diva-of-a-hyung for the gift.

——

Note: Not sure if this is KyuSung or not. But since Kyu is mentioned in here and Yesung's... er, crush on him was mentioned. I'll just go with it. 

Btw, gyuyeye babes, you're welcome :P