Except that one

Mine

Mark knows that, as an angel, he shouldn't be hating anyone. But in his defence, the demons have really made him mad. 

 

"Hey Mark, what's with the scowl?" Another angel, Jinyoung asks.

 

"The demons." Mark replies. Though it is a short answer, Jinyoung nods, showing that he understands what his friend is facing.

 

"What did they do this time?" Jinyoung asks, trying to act worried, but fails miserably when his smirk doesn't go unnoticed by Mark.

 

"I went to Hell just now to fetch a soul that has finished his punishment, but guess what?"

 

"What?" 

 

"The demons throw fireballs at me. Why would they even do that? I didn't do anything to offend them." Mark sighs. 

 

"But that still doesn't explain why you have a burn mark in a heart shape on your shirt." Jinyoung says, his smirk getting wider.

 

Hearing that, Mark's cheeks redden. He opens his mouth to say something but closes it again when he cant form any words. More like, he cant say anything that can get him out of trouble. 

 

"I.. I was..uh..it's a coincidence that they throw the fireballs and it formed a heart shape?" Mark knows that Jinyoung is not convinced. Ahh, who is he kidding. He wont believe it too if he was Jinyoung.

 

"As an angel, you should know better that there is no such thing as coincidence." Jinyoung smiles. However, he is not looking at Mark. His eyes are focused on the person, or to be more specific, the demon behind Mark.

 

Good thing Mark hasn't noticed the demon yet.

 

"I just hate the demons. I hate them so much. Like, so so so-" His rant is cut short when he feels hot breath on his nape.

 

His eyes blink. His heart beat faster. His cheeks become redder.

 

"Aww do you hate me too, my angel?" A deep voice asks right beside his ear.

 

Mark can feels that his cheeks are getting warmer and warmer. 

 

"W-well, I.. I hate the demons except for you of course." After saying those words, Mark buries his face into his hands.

 

"Of course you cant hate me. I made the heart on your shirt. Do you like it?"

 

Hearing the demon's words, Jinyoung smirks. 

 

"O-of course I like it, Jackson." Mark really feels like slapping himself right now. He always stutters when talking to Jackson. Not his fault though. Jackson is so hot. Literally. Since he's from hell. And made of fire.

 

"That's what i wanna hear." Jackson leaves a trail of hot kisses along Mark's right ear to his neck. 

 

And Mark is speechless.

 

So is Jinyoung. His eyes are too pure to witness this. ..but that doesn't mean he's gonna stop watching those two. 'And you still deny that you're in a relationship.'

 

"Bye, angel. See you tonight." Jackson says, hugging Mark from behind and kissing his nape.

 

"Y-yea. See you."