Teasing

Kisses From Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING!! This is going to be the crappiest chapter you'll ever read. I'm slightly embarrassed about this chapter but then again, I also kinda like it.

This morning, I woke up with Wonho's arm around my waist. I looked up at him and smiled. He then pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest so that I could hear his heartbeat. I started to draw circles on his chest. Wonho then placed his hand on top of mine. I looked up at him again and smiled. 

"Good morning, Wonnie." I said then kissed him.

"Morning, Babe." He said. I sat up but Wonho pulled me back down in bed. 

"Babe, what are you doing?" I asked. He buried his face into my neck. 

"Can't I just stay in bed with my girlfriend?" He asked. I smiled. 

"Fine, I'll stay in bed with you, since we don't have anything to do today, but we have to get out of bed by ten." I said. 

"But, that's only thirty minutes." Wonho said in a whiny tone. 

"It's either thirty minutes or zero minutes. You choose, baby." I said. Wonho sighed then hugged me tighter. My smile widened. After forty five minutes, I finally got out of Wonho's bedroom. Once I finished doing my daily routine, I the television and sat down next to Wonho. Wonho's hand was resting on my thigh with his arm around me and I was leaning onto him. His hand slowly started to inch up to my "area". I placed my hand on top of his and got closer to his ear. "You want me, don't you?" I whispered into his ear. He bit his lip and nodded his head slowly. I planted a kiss on his jaw and slowly moved down to his neck. "Tell me how much you want me." I said then started to on his neck. 

"I want you badly." He said. I stopped on his neck and straddled him. I kissed his lips.

"How badly?" I asked while looking into his eyes. 

"Very badly." He said then pulled me closer to him. 

"Well," I said while slowly lifting up my hand. "Too bad!" I shouted then smacked his forehead with the palm of my hand. I got off of him and ran into the bathroom. I locked the door just in case. 

"Do you have any idea what you just did?!" Wonho shouted while banging on the door. I started to giggle.

"If you behave, I'll give you what you want." I said. He stopped banging on the door. "Be a good boy and wait for me in your bedroom." I said. Once I heard him walking into his room, I opened the door to make sure that he's not near the guest's bedroom. Once the coast was clear, I ran into the guest's room locking the door on my way in. "Bye, Baby!" I shouted then climbed out the window. 

After a couple hours later, I went back to his house with ice cream just in case if he was still mad at me for what I did this morning. Once I opened the door, I saw Wonho sitting on the couch watching some television. "Baby, I'm back." I said while closing the door. "Babe?" I asked then placed the bag down on the counter. I then sat down next to Wonho. I looked at him but he looked away. I got closer to him and hugged his arm. "Are you angry, Wonnie?" I asked. He didn't answer me. "I'm sorry, baby." I said then kissed his cheek. "I got you ice cream." I said. He finally looked at me.

"Give me on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter