Meeting Monsta X

Kisses From Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, I got a call from Wonho saying that he was on his way to my house. Once the call was over, I got out of bed and got ready for school. Should I make breakfast? I looked at the clock. I have time. I went into my kitchen and got out some bread. I turned the toaster on and placed four slices of bread in it. I went over to the fridge. Strawberry jam or Grape jam? Should I make half and half? Half and half it is. 

I then got out two different knives and waited for the toaster to go off. After two minutes, the toaster finally went off, which scared the out of me even when I expected it to go off. I got them out of the toaster and placed them onto a plate. After spreading the jams onto the toast, I sat there waiting for Wonho to come. I got bored while waiting so I my television to see what was on. Oh, The Silenced is on. I was starting to get into the movie when I heard the doorbell ringing. Great, I wanted to know what happens next. I turned my television off and walked over to the door. I opened the door and saw a smiling Wonho with a bag. 

"Hi, baby." Wonho said.

"Morning, babe." I said then hugged him. He kissed my cheek then held up the bag. 

"I got breakfast." He said. 

"But I made breakfast." I said while pointing at the table. 

"What did you make?" Wonho asked.

"Toast with jam." I said.

"I got McDonald's." He said.

"Which one do you want to eat?" I asked.

"I can eat both." He sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter