Chapter 6: Feeling Evil?

NEW! B1A4 Sprouts: Grow Your Very Own Flower Boys



 

"Answer me!" You flinched at his angry tone.

"We were out.." Sandeul spoke for you, though it was more of a mumble.

"What's it to you?" Baro folded his arms as he eyed the guy suspiciously.

The stranger scoffed, "What's it to me? Don't you know what would have happened if I wasn't around?"

He stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

"This. It wasn't turned off." He pointed to the stove.

Sandeul let loose a guilty giggle which meant he was responsible for it. You glared at him and was about to give him a beating with a rolling pin when the stranger walked to another part of the room.

"Here. Do you see this?" He pointed to a banana peel on the floor of the kitchen.

"Someone could've slipped on it and broke a bone." He wagged his finger at it.

Baro made a 'Pff' sound which meant he was the one who did it. You seriously wanted to scream at him but was interrupted once again.

"Lastly..." He sharply pointed his finger at the door.

"If I hadn't been around to protect the house, we would have been robbed."  He placed his hands on his hips and shook his head frustratedly.

"We?" You noticed his choice of words.

"Excuse me, who are you?" You finally asked him, realising that he never did introduce himself to you.

"Oh yeah. I'm Jinyoung. You?" He finally smiled at you. It made you feel all... *Inserts Angel Voices*

"I'm... I'm..." You choked. You've never been this dazed before, other than that one time Myungsoo and your hands accidentally brushed against each other.

Baro patted you on the back and finally you spitted it out, "~~~~~."

Jinyoung gave you a gentle smile, "~~~~~... The name of an angel."

He then got down on one knee, took your hand and gave it a soft kiss.

Your face turned bright red out of embarrassment. Baro looked away from the scene, feeling a sharp stab in his heart. Sandeul on the other hand didn't keep his feelings to himself.

"Yah! What are you doing to my fiancee?!?" Sandeul pulled you into his arms as he shot a sharp glare at Jinyoung.

"Fiancee? You must be mistaken." Jinyoung shook his head.

He then pushed Sandeul away from you and placed his arm over your shoulder. "From this day onwards, ~~~~~ is my wife."

Sandeul fell backwards but Baro caught him just on time. Sandeul shook his head, recovering from his fall and from what Jinyoung had just said.

"Yah. Aren't you gonna back me up?" Sandeul whispered to Baro.

Baro cleared his throat, trying to get rid of this pain he was feeling in his chest.

"Who are you actually?" Baro walked up to Jinyoung. They were now having a staring contest with you in between their towering bodies.

"Me? I'm ~~~~~'s sprout." Jinyoung hugged you tighter. Your eyes widened at what he said.

Baro smirked, "You're not the only one."

Jinyoung went speechless.

"Story time~" Sandeul shouted happily as he began preparing the snacks.



 

"Ahh~ I see." Jinyoung nodded his head, finally understanding the situation.

You had just finished explaining to him that Baro and Sandeul were also sprouts that you grew.

"So..." He hesitated to ask.

"~~~~~... Didn't you choose me?" Jinyoung searched your eyes for an answer.

There wasn't any answer in your eyes. Only more questions.

"What do you mean?" You tilted your head, not understanding what he meant.

"Didn't you choose me to be your soulmate?" Jinyoung's question made you choke on Sandeul's homemade cookies.

"What?!?!?" You spitted the cookie out and it landed on Baro.

Baro wiped his cheek, "Thanks ~~~~~. I really wanted a cookie in the face."

"Sorry." You helped Baro wipe the remains off with a napkin Sandeul handed you.

You then turned your attention back to Jinyoung who seemed to be deep in his thoughts.

"What do you mean by that?" You asked with a huge question mark above your head.

Jinyoung snapped out of his thoughts and looked at you.

"You... didn't read the instructions did you?" As he said this, you suddenly felt a jolt in your memories.

"Instructions?" You quickly ran around the house frantically trying to find the box you had bought a week ago.

You went into your room and as soon as you entered, you noticed something 'different'.

"SANDEUL!!!" You shouted angrily.

Sandeul appeared at the door in less then five seconds. "Yes, my love?"

"What did you do to my room?!?!?" You screamed in his ear.

"I cleaned it!" He smiled cheerfully. "Don't you like it, my love?"

"No!" You opened every drawer, in search for the box.

"Did you see a box when you were cleaning?" You grabbed him by the collar.

"I..I..." He trembled. He saw his whole life flashing right before his eyes. It wasn't much since he had only lived for about a week but the point was... He knew this was the end of him.

"I threw it out this morning." He closed his eyes, getting ready for you to take his life.

"RAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRR" You stomped downstairs and ran towards the trash can outside your house.

You looked at it in disgust. You can't believe what you were about to do.

You opened the lid and looked inside. The garbage was still in it which meant the box might still be in there.

You pulled up your sleeve and dipped your arm into the trash can.

"Eew!! Eeww! EEWWWW!!!" You kept screaming as you reached deeper into the can.

After searching the putrid mass, you decided to give up and go back into the house.

"PEEEE-EWWWW" Baro pinched his nose as you walked pass him. "What hap-"

"SHUT IT!" You cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"I couldn't find the box." You told Jinyoung. You felt disappointed in yourself for not keeping it properly.

"You mean that thing in the fridge?" Baro pointed to the kitchen.

Your eyes widened. You ran towards the refrigerator and opened it to find what you were searching for all this while.

You turned to Sandeul who had just entered the kitchen.

"Sandeul..." You said in a demonic voice. You held out the box in front of him.

He looked at it, puzzled. "Let's see..."

"I walked downstairs to throw it away but I got thirsty." He reenacted himself.

"I walked into the kitchen and said hi to you and Baro. Then, I opened the fridge door and got me some pear juice." He really did open the door. "Oh look pear juice!"

He happily on the straw, "Uh-Oh"

He laughed sheepishly. "Now now calm down..."

"Lee.San.Deul!" You got ready to stranggle him but he stopped you.

"Before you kill me, don't I get a last wish?" He begged you with his hands clasp together.

You waited for him to continue. "Could you... At least bathe first?"

"That's it! YOU'RE SO DEAD!" You chased Sandeul all around the house.



 

After tying Sandeul up and leaving him in the darkness, you went to take a bath. You exited the bathroom feeling fresh and clean smelling.

"What happened to Sandeul?" Baro asked as soon as you entered the living room.

"Let's just say, he's being punished." You smiled evily. "And you might end up with him if you get on my bad side."

Baro gulped nervously, scared of your dark side.

Jinyoung on the other hand, smiled at you as he thought you looked cute even when you were evil.

You sat down on the couch beside Baro and began reading the instructions. Your eyes were scanning through the sentences. You were only looking out for important things.

"Oh there! It says: Choose one out of the five guys to be your perfect soulmate." You read aloud.

"So what happens if I planted all five of the seeds?" You asked.

Jinyoung shrugged, "I guess you get five soulmates then."



 

Sorry for the not so productive chapter! I'm actually using my mother's blackberry to update so it's kinda hard to write. :D Hope you can understand. And the next sprout will not appear for a while 'cause I have something planned for the trio to do first ^o^