final

Yes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: sooooo, i havent decided yet if i'll continue this one but i dont really do that hahaha and oh just to inform you, jinhwan's character was supposed to be played by nct's lee taeyong but i changed it at the last minute, dnt knw why. Hahahaha so enjoy, comment your thoughts.

 

 

 

 

Day 89

 

"You're wonderful Soojung. It's not that hard to love you." He stated, as if stating a fact, looking at the girl infront of him like he usually does, it might be the last time for him to see her this close. "Do you love him?" he asked, walking towards her. She remained silent, she didnt seem to find the right words to say. "Answer me Soojung." His voice calm. She gulped, "I wouldnt be with him Taehyung if i didnt." She answered and he stopped, he felt like crying but he didnt want to show the girl how weak he was especially to her. "You love him too much that you're willing to choose him over us?" He knew he shouldnt asked that question but he couldnt help himself. He wanted to know how much she loved him. And so without hesitation, she answered, "Yes." Looking straight in his eyes. 

 

 

 

 

Day 90

 

 

She sat across him and settled down her bag on the side. "Hey." The boy greeted with a smile and she returned the smile before saying "Hi." Jinhwan cleared his throat, "I see that you made friends." He started off. She knew what he was talking about, he visited her in her school recently and found out that she was friends with Taehyung and his gang which results to the whole student body to know that she was in a relationship with him, 3 years to be exact. Some people knew, some people dont. Unfortunately, BTS belongs to the people who didnt know. She nodded, uneasy, thinking about what happened yesterday with Taehyung. "Yeah, they are nice." She said. He nods, although she cant see him since she was looking down almost all the time since she got here and knew something was wrong. "Taehyung, he likes you, right?" He snapped causing her to look at him, shocked. Jinhwan smiled, "Now my girlfriend is looking at me." His smiles, it didnt fail to make her feel warm everytime she sees them and right now was no exception. "It seems like i hurted him too much, Jinhwan. I-i swear i didnt know he felt that way." she opened up, she didnt like keeping things from her boyfriend and besides, he already knew. Jinhwan stood up and walked to her side, he knelt down, held her hands & held her face to make her look at him. "Babe, you didnt do anything wrong, okay? You dont have to blame yourself. Just give him some time and he'll be alright. Then you two can talk properly." He comforted her, smiling at his girlfriend, basically telling her through his eyes how much he loves her and that he trust her. Soojung does it to him, almost everytime. Her looking at him, telling him with her eyes how much she loves him and trust him. The only difference was, Soojung loved him more, she cared for him more. He makes her happy but she makes him happy more. He gives but she gives more. He hurts but she hurts more. Jinhwan knew how much the girl loves him, heck, she even loves him more than he loves her. So with that thought, he didnt mind letting the two talk if it'll solve their problem.

 

 

 

 

Day 98

 

 

The past few days, Soojung distanced herself from everyone. She didn't talk to anyone unless needed to, she ate everyday alone, she walked around the school alone which confused everyone. It was until yesterday that Taehyung had enough of it and approached her when she was alone at the school grounds. "Why are you doing this?" He asked, holding on to her arm. She yanked away her arms and looked at him. "Why? Is it a crime to be alone? Why, do you want me to be with yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter