Together

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum is preparing a snack for his friends soon to come. When he still in hectic situation, suddenly doorbell rang. Jaebum ran forward to open the door.

"Heiii .... come in guys...." Jaebum welcome his friends with full smile.

"Oooh man... What are you doing now?? Still in apron.." Jackson mocking his friend.

"hahahaha.... You know me so well Jack....." Jaebum wink at Jackson playfully.

"Our friends have not come yet?? so quiet here...." Mark is looking at the house.

"Patient please..... they still on the road...." Jaebum walk to the kitchen.

Jackson and Mark sat in the living room sofa. They saw Jaebum is busy preparing snack, they finally rose from his seat and help. Not long after that, Jaebum's doorbell rang again.

"Open the door Jack.... my hand is full here.."

"Ok.....wait!!" Jackson run to the front door.

"Hi!!!!!!" Yoona immediately greeted with a loudly voice.

"Oh my ear!! Dont shout at me girl!!!" Jackson close his ear in front of Yoona. Finally, they enter the house.

"Jaebum........ what are you doing???" Suzy greet Jaebum in the kitchen.

"Oh, you ..... hahhaha ... this, I want to pull out the cake from the oven..."

"Jaebum hyung made a cake?" suddenly Youngjae exited to look.

"Only cake anyway....." Jaebum wink at Youngjae who make Youngjae freeze.

"I want to taste it... " Yugyeom grab Jaebum's hand hopefully. Youngjae send a death glare to Yugyeom and Yugyeom glare back. They still in their battle area while Mark suddenly came between them.

"Ouuuwww... I still remember there was just a few snacks in the past.. And now.. upgrade to a cake... not bad prince!!" Mark poke a cream from the cake.

"Of course its different now.... he turn to be a famous chef ..... and I am sure not to look in the mirror this week.. my weight... my diet.." Suzy said dramatically.

"Dont be noisy here... I can concentrate... hahaha its almost finished.... and Suzy, you'll be a princess forever to us..." Jaebum calm his friend.

Jaebum bring a cake and some other snacks into the living room.

"Waaahh ..... made by Jaebum !!" Yoona grin widely. They immediately take some pieces of cake.

"Uhh.. by the way.... Just us who came??" Mark break t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter