Meet them

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This morning, students of Barbara high school was busy attend classes respectively. There are several students pass-oper basketball in the central courtyard. The clock showed 10:00, its time for break.

At Central courtyard...

"Hyuuung, the bell was rang .... lets go to the cafetaria!"
"Ahhh........ I'm not in the mood to go there Yugyomie ... I think it still crowded in cafeteria now....." Jinyoung look at the Cafetaria.
"Hmmmmm .......OK hyung... come here! give me the ball!"
(Jinyoung throwing the ball with a vengeance)
Buk !!!
"Hyuuuuuuuuuuuung !! I am here! where are you throwing?? (Yugyeom yell at his hyung who still shock with his own action)
"Ooooops !! wait, I will grab the ball..."

Jinyoung run to look for the ball. From a distance, looks Taecyon was holding a basketball that had fallen struck on Bambam's head. Jinyoung soon approaching.

"Heey, Sorry... I want to take the ball...."
The three of them (Taecyeon, Bambam and Youngjae) look to the voice direction.

"So this ball from you ?? Are you crazy enough boy??!! Please use your eyes if you play!!!!"

Bambam burst with anger while massaging his head. Jinyoung feels scared with this scene. 
"I.. I.. I am so sorry ... I didn't mean it..."
"Hyung, give him back the ball!! I want to puke if still talking to this boy!!" Taecyeon give the ball to Jinyoung, then the gang soon leave Jinyoung in his own thought.

Back to the Central

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter