For sequel's sake

Planning Dates and Breaking Plates

"Don't move, Chanyeol"

"Ow! Don't pinch me Baekhyun it hurts" Chanyeol yelps and tries to move away only for Baekhyun tighten his hold on his waist and hide behind him again.

"I told you not to move! I'm hiding from Jongin"

Chanyeol looks back at the practice room they just came out of and sure enough the main dancer was standing there.

They were all practicing for an event, they had just taken a break and the first thing Baekhyun had done was rush out the room and being the clingy human Chanyeol was, he followed him out expecting to steal some kisses. (always the opportunist). When he called out his name the short man was startled and then immediatly shushed him. Baekhyun had caught a glimpse of Jongin coming out the room and that's when he decided to hide being Chanyeol.

"Hey Jongin!" Chanyeol called out a little too loudly

Don't get him wrong he isn't dumb it's just that the author didn't know how else to proceed.

"Hyung have you see Baekhy..." Jongin cuts himself off as Baekhyun moves away from behind his boyfriend.

"AH! There you are. Now is later right, hyung? You said we'd talk about it later. Can we talk about it now? You will help me, right?"
Chanyeol was confused to say the least

"What is wrong, Jongin? Am i missing something?"'

Baekhyun let's out an awkwards laugh "The thing is that he's asking me to help him 'woo' Kyungsoo and..."

Before he can finish Chanyeol butts in "That's great! He'll definitely help you."

"No! Oh nono. I'm not doing anything of that sorts"

"But why hyung? Do you want me die alone, huh?" Jongin was asking too many questions, also he was pouting.

Nope Baekhyun wasn't giving in but unlike him, Chanyeol wasn't immune to the 'pouty powers' of the younger.

"Oh come one, please help him. Don't you want Jongin and Kyungsoo to be happy like us. Please Baekkie baby"

Great! Now he had two pouty faces to deal with.

Sadly Baekhyun really couldn't resist Chanyeol's.

Dammnit I'm weak

"Fine"

"So you'll help me?" Jongin grinned

"Yes, I will but Chanyeol has to help too"

Both, Chanyeol and Jongin's squels were loud enough to rival that of a fan girl.

"Things you make me do for the sake of a sequel" Baekhyun glares at the author.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember when Baekhyun said that Jongin was unrealistically dumb?

"Hyung how about me taking Soo hyung to Paris?"

Chanyeol looked like he wanted to high-five Jongin...in the face

It took quite a lot of misses before they came up with a 'perfect plan'

Both the hyungs had, infact, indulged the youngest's wishes and included some of his dramatic fantasies.

"Yes Jongin, showering him in rose petals while you ask him out is romantic"

After all the story is tagged as fluff.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night when they had come back to the dorm the couple were lying down in their room on Chanyeol's bed.

"This is all too elaborate, don't you think?" Baekhyun says looking at his phone where 'the plan' was planned out.

"I think Kai can pull it off with our help"

Baekhyun was running his fingers through his boyfriend's hair which was lullling Chanyeol to sleep.

"I just don't want him to be hurt if Kyungsoo doesn't feel the same way. As annoying as he is, I still care for that dork."

Baekhyun's serious tone makes Chanyeol look up at his face. The taller gentlely rubs the tips of their noses together.

"I know for a fact that Kyungsoo likes Jongin in a 'not-so-innocent' way. Don't worry so much" Chanyeol then proceeds to plant a kiss on Baekhyun's mouth and moves away.

Did Baekhyun ever say how much he loved the rappers lips?

Are they soft, or what?

And so Baekhyun abandons his phone in favour of throwing his arms around Chanyeol's neck and then kissing him senseless.

The phone stays still on the night stand as the note written about 'the plan' stays open.

'Canon-ing Kaisoo'

Check the week's scedule for day off (Pray that there is one)

Arrange for rose petals

Kick all members out on free day (Apologise later...maybe)

Rose petals for drama

Get take out food and make it look like fine dinning

Set up candles

Get.Rose.Petals.

Bring Kyungsoo for woo-ing session

Romantic background music

Did we write Rose Petals?

The phone screen dims and locks itself as unspeakable 'things' continue to happen on the bed.

"Ahhh! Chanyeol, Hard-"

Woah! Can't have that without rating it M.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After quite a lot of wating for a free day (which, if you're under SM, was a rare possibility) they finally got one, tomorrow. They had no group schedules but two members had individual schedules and Kyungsoo was one of them. But they had no other option, they had to settle for this.

And so they had to make arrangments for that day by adjusting accordingly.

They had one whole day to plan and had a few hours the next day to excute it.

Kyungsoo was suppose to leave at two and would get off work at six and it would probably take him an hour to come back.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun had to order the flower petals. They also had to convince the other members to leave. But the most difficult thing was to figure out how to make the rose petal shower happen. Baekhyun regretted agreeing to that idea.

Movies make it look too easy.

Chanyeol was on the phone

"No no, ah Yes I'm sure I want only petals. Yes, ye- No, not the flowers. Ahuh, deliver it tomorrow please. Thank you." Chanyeol diconnected the call

"What food are we going to order for tomorrow?" Baekhyun questioned

"How about Jajangmyeon? And Mandu?"

"Are you sure? Shouldn't we order something more, I don't know - expensive?" Baekhyun looked hesitant

"Sure we can, but it's coming out of your pocket" Chanyeol chuckled "Don't look so confused, we both know how Kai is. He isn't going to pay. He bought me earbuds for my birthday"

"Jajangmyeon it is then"

------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning was hectic to say the least simply because Baekhyun woke up late. It was already two-thirty when he woke up, rushed out of bed and made his was into the living room, falling and tumbling.

Kai and Sehun were watching television and Chanyeol was in the kitchen examining a carton on the floor. He looked up and smiled at Baekhyun

"You're up" He motioned for Baekhyun to come closer "Our order has arrived."

"We still have to order the food and ask all members to leave" Baekhyun's looked super worried

"Calm down Baekhyun. We have plenty of time. It's okay"

The older nodded "KIM JONGIN" he called

How can that brat be chilling!?

Jongin came rushing into the kitchen.

"What's wrong hyung?"

"How can you be relaxing when we are working hard to help you, huh? Did you get Kyungsoo a gift? Did you think of what you are going to say to him?" Baekhyun seemed furious

"I-I... no I didn't"

"Yah! This brat-" Before the vocalist could lunge at Jongin Chanyeol wraps his arms around him and pulls him back

"Woah! Calm down. Jongin is going to go write it now, are't you?" He looks at Jongin pointedly

"Ahuh. Yup. That's what I was gonna do. I'll get to writing" the dancer had never run away faster.

 

Convincing the members to leave the dorm was surprisingly easier than Baekhyun thought it would be. After all Suho would always want to treat his precious little brothers on any occasion he got. A free day was perfect for him to act like the angel he was.

One glance at the clock got Baekhyun all worked up again. It was a four and they still had so much to do. The food had been ordered and The Kim had been ordered to go get a gift for the love of his life but the table had not been set up and the rose petal shower hadn't been either.

Why is so important anyway?

Something simpler could be romantic as well.

"Why are you obsessing over this stupid idea?" Baekhyun was getting annoyed at the author

---------------------------------------------------

"Be careful Chanyeol. Don't shake so much"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were setting up the bucket over the chair that Kyungsoo was suppose to sit in. They had set up the table in the middle of the living room since it had the most space.

They had taken out the fine China (Not Yixing) that Kyungsoo himself had bought. "You never know when we'd need it" he had said

Little did he know that it would be used in the process of 'woo-ing' him.

Chanyeol was standing on a tall stool and fixing the bucket with a rope by tying it to a hook like thing on the ceiling. And Baekhyun was trying his best to keep the stool from wobbling.

"Woho! It's done" Chanyeol raised his arms annd shook a little which caused him to lose his balance and Baekhyun couldn't hold the stool still.

Did anyone know that Baekhyun was a delusional too?

He spread his arms expecting Chanyeol to fall directly into them. Don't misunderstand, that did infact happen, the rapper did fall right into his arms but the events that followed after it were the issue

Dumbyeol

Why am I dating this man?

Baekhyun, the tiny human, wasn't able to manage the weight of the giant

Made all readers face palm.

Clank!

That sound made both of them turn towards the table, still in an awkwardly painful position with Chanyeol on top of Baekhyun.

What they saw could mostly certainly bring them death

Broken China

Kyungsoo's broken China.

Two plates were broken from the set of six

"Holy mother of plates! Oh no no" the younger quicky got off the other and touched the broken pieces. "What are we gonna do?"

Baekhyun sat up on the floor rubbing his back

"Hide it. Let's just hide it. I don't want to die young"

And so they put those in a packet and put it under the older's bed. They couldn't throw it in the trash, Satan could see.

Baekhyun looked a little down after the episode

"Hey" Chanyeol said softly "Don't act like that, it's okay"

He pulled Baekhyun closer and kissed him which made the latter smile.

He's my Dumbyeol anyway

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything had been set up. The rose bucket, the candle-lit table, cheap food (it looked nice though), the romantic song, and the Jongin armed with gifts and words.

All they had to do was wait for Kyungsoo. it's already 7:15

"He should be home soon" Jongin looked nervous

"It's going to be okay, Jongin" Baekhyun smiled at the younger

He smiled back

"He's homee!" Chanyeol who was standing by the window, yelled and came rushing.

The lights were switched off and the L.E.Ds with an orangish hue were switched on. Chanyeol and Baekhyun hid behind the couch. Baekhyun had a rope in his hand which when pulled would tip the bucket and BOOM! ROSE SHOWER!

I should have been an engineer.

 

When Kyungsoo entered the dorm he was a little confused.

Firstly it was quiet, too quiet.

Secondly there was a table in the middle of the living room with candles and food.

Thirdly there was a Jongin dressed up in a suit with flowers in his hand

"Come in, hyung" Jongin extended his hand for Kyungsoo to take

The older silently wondered why he was suddenly in a fanfiction written by a teenager.

---------------------------------------------------------

Both the dorks were barely able to control their happiness by seeing their babies (Yes, Kaisoo really are) all smiling and blushing.

Baekhyun had to give Jongin credit, he had his way with words.

Jongin coughed loudly, that was a cue

Chanyeol pressed play and the melody of 'Everything' made it's way out of the speakers

When Jongin said his proper confession Baekhyun swore his heart stopped beating. Words effortlessly made their way out of the dancers mouth, it was emotional and it reminded Baekhyun of the confession Chanyeol had made the first time when he thought the other was sleeping.

The song continued to play as Baekhyun slowly glanced at the love of his life

My one and only

Have I ever told you

That you are my everything?

Baekhyun pulls the rope slowly and the rose petals beautifully fall on Kyungsoo and Jongin, who are now holding hands.

Chanyeol looks at him with his wide grin which mellows into a sincer smile when he sees Baekhyun staring at him.

 

I want to love you

Your eyes, your smile, even your scent

Chanyeol holds Baekhyun's face in his hands and brings his face closer

Remember

We are always together

I love you.

The kiss made both their hearts race.

Kyungsoo's loud sighs of "Yes" were heard and it did take a genius to figure out that a kiss followed.

"Maybe a sequel wasn't a very bad idea" Baekhyun grinned.

 

"Looks like y'all are getting your y on to my voice. I am flattered" Chen's booming voice and loud laugh startled all four of them.

Jongdae was the other member who had a schedule

There was no limit to Baekhyun's annoyance

Jongin and Kyungsoo just blushed as Baekhyun and Chanyeol came out from behind the couch

"Both of you too? Wow! I knew I could sing but this is too much guys."

"Couldn't you end it without him? Why is he always around" Baekhyun could murder the author

But all was forgotten and forgiven when Chanyeol laughed and then procceded hug him and planted a kiss on his head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

So that's it. That's the end.

There wasn't a lot of 'Breaking plates' in the story OTL

I hope you liked it. I'm sorry if it .

Thank you for reading!

Jongdae wrecks my life

P.S- Is the come back ASKSHUTWFVAUGS or what? *sobs*

P.P.S- Comments are appreciated  (even if it's constructive criticism)