For Always

For Always

There are times where the only person who can make you feel better is the person who will whisper your name softly and tell you everything is going to be okay.

Daesung had been dating Mi Young since they where 15, she had been with him before he had any money. She was with him when Korea had been shocked the fact he was an idol. She had been with him when netizens had called him ugly and to remind him that he wasn’t. She had been with him to support him after the accident, after he had broke down and was sure he had disappointed YG family and the whole world.

And now at this time she was with him as he relocked the door behind her as she tried to convince him to leave the room. Ji young had come to her to tell her that he had locked himself in the bathroom and that in an hour the YG concert would begin. The first concert that Daesung would be taking part in since the whole incident and however much he may be acting that he didn’t want to take part in this concert Mi Young knew better. Mi Young knew he was just nervous really nervous and if she let him not take part in this concert  he would never forgive himself. As she looked at him she could see the stress and worry in his face, shown with the fresh tear tracks running down his face. He was sat on the side next to the sink.

“Oppa you have a hour and then your due on stage” Mi Young said steeping in between his legs and putting her hands into his. “You need to get ready, all your fans are here already. You should see them there are loads of D-Lite banners”

Daesung looked up at the sound of there being his fans there, he had thought that no one would want him to come back at all. He had thought after he had disappointed his Big Bang fans and the whole worlds that no one would want him to come back into Big Bang. He thought that no matter how much he said he was sorry they wouldn’t care. Why should they as far as he was concerned he had made a massive mistake that couldn’t be corrected.

“Mi Youngie I can’t”  Daesung starts fresh tears springing to his eyes. “I can’t face them”

Mi Young steps closer pulling him into her arms. “Oppa you can do this, I know you can. They love you, they never stopped loving you”

Daesung wraps his arms around her trying to pull her closer into his body.

“Oppa they are all your fans. They have been waiting for this day” Mi Young says trying to convince him. “You are stronger then this Oppa you can do this”

Daesung pulls back slightly but leaves his arm lingering around her waist. His other hand traces a line down the side of her face, leaving his fingers lingering at her lips.

“But you know me going out there changes everything” Daesung says putting a finger on her lips to stop her from replying. “We’ve had time to just us and if I go back out there it goes back to being how it used to be, me never having any time for you. Traveling back and forth between here and Japan”

Mi Young smiles “And did that stop is from seeing each other before. Daesung this is your dream,  I won’t let you throw it away. I was here when you was a trainee, I was here when you debuted, I was even here when you was on family outing and was popular with all the girls, I was there in the bad times when you thought that nothing good would happen again. Nothing will come in between us”

“Mi Youngie did you just call me Daesung”

They both start laughing, Mi Young wipes Daesung’s tears away while smiling at him, his hands still firmly on her waist.

“Oppa come on rock this and show everyone that you haven’t changed that you are still the same as you was before”

“Will you be in the front row?” Daesung asks jumping off the side and pulling her back into a very tight hug.

For always” Mi Young said.