Chapter 03: The Two Men

Running man: Escape from Zombies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

' My meal. ' he spoke out again.

Jongkook and Kwangsoo who were in front of them, turned their back to look what was going on. Damn! Sukjin was grabbed by a speaking zombie. ' They can speak? ' whispered by Kwangsoo beside Jongkook.

Jongkook shrugged, he was trying to figure out a way to save his new mate. The zombie was still standing there, looked like he was waiting for his another zombie-like friends to come. He wanted to share food.

' What do we do? He was in danger. ' Kwangsoo bit his lower lips, shaking Jongkook's arm, worried for his new mate.

' Should we leave him and escape? ' said Jongkook to Kwangsoo but he ended up slapped by Kwangsoo.

' Don't even think that. He's our friend, dude.' Kwangsoo whined at his Hyung. Jongkook nodded, he was going to fight the zombie since he was much stronger plus he still got Kwangsoo, there's an advantage to them.

But the thought suddenly disappear within 5 seconds. There's a bunch of zombies was coming toward them. While running. Sukjin started to yell for help but his friends couldn't do anything. They want to help him but they had nothing to help him.

Sukjin started to hit the zombie who just grabbed his shoulder for escaping. But Do not judge a book by its cover. The injured zombie was much stronger than him although he was skinny.

They're running, they're coming, they're reaching. Jongkook and Kwangsoo stepped a few steps back, trying to avoid those infected . They felt so sorry for Sukjin.

BANG! BANG! BANG! The zombie who was holding Sukjin was shot, and collapse immediately. Sukjin quickly ran to Kwangsoo's side when he was free from the disgusting man.

Jongkook looked around to find the one who was just fired a bullet. He saw two guys were walking toward them with sunglasses on them. One of them had an innocent peaceful face while another had a mustache on him.

' Step back! ' The mustache guy said when he reached them. He squatted down, aim those zombies that coming for them, then started shooting. He left no one live.

But the more he shot, the more zombies came by. His friend lead them to a safer place, he followed them while shooting. His skill was perfect, he escaped perfectly with Jongkook them.

-
No zombies. No trap. No danger. They were in a strange dark place, Jongkook and his friend was settled down, their hands were tied up by the two guys.

The peaceful guy went through their bags, searching for good things that actually helped them for surviving. ' What are you doing?! ' Kwangsoo sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter