Wishes

Wishes

Author's Note: major plot confusion ahead. Just follow the sequence. And sort of rated T for inappropriate language.

And I don't know if five won is a coin, but let's pretend it is. Lol. 

 

AND

I do hope you'll love this, because I do. I really do. Like I'm grinning like a fool while writing it down, and squealing while typing it. I love it. This gonna be my best story ever - okay, at least let me dream. So, I know you don't care about my ramblings, so let's go on with the story. *wink*

 

----

 

(6)

.

.

Kim Jaejoong muttered a delicious curse under his breath as he stared at his stupid calculus textbook.

Yeah. math and the ones who invented it.

For a moment, he was tempted to bring his book to the stove and just blazed in into ashes - and yeah, it would be a problem solved.

But then, he would got another problem to worry: He'll never get into the college he want if he didn't passed his damn calculus subject.

Muttering another curse, he massaged his temple. Christ. Math's giving him a fatal brain damage. He clicked his tongue, grabbing his phone from his bed, and dialed his best friend's number.

"Yah! Jung Yunho! Come here quick! I've got five won - and I have a wish. ing do my calculus homework!" he said as soon as the poor boy picked up his phone.

.

.

(1)

.

.

They were having their lunch in the rooftop that humid day when his best friend muttered some stupid stupidity again.

Okay. The truth? He freaking love stupid Jung Yunho.

"Asdfghjkl." Yunho said while chewing his sandwich.

He rolled his eyes, eyebrows raised. "What?!"

Yunho swallowed down his food before grinning at him. "I said I always wanted to be a wishing well," Yunho said, stealing a pepperoni pizza on his plate.

"And why is that?"

"Because it always have money. And you know, I always wanted to grant people wishes." Yunho replied, a dreamy look on his eyes.

"That's .. wonderful." he said with shades of sarcasm.

"I'm serious!" Yunho retorted, pouting.

Clicking his tongue, he pulled a penny from his pocket.

"Here," he called, tossing the coin. "I've got a wish."

Yunho excitedly catches it, beaming. "What is it, what is it?"

"Shut the up. I like to eat lunch with peace, you inconsiderate piece of trash."

Yunho made a face - but did as he wished.

.

.

(38)

.

.

It was their graduation that night, and he was beaming from ear to ear because he got the acceptance letter from Seoul University that morning.

Yeah, he beat calculus. Thanks to his best friend - whom he hadn't seen since the ceremony began.

Thinking Yunho was yet on another shenanigan - he shrugged, listening as their principal passed some advices to survive college.

Once the ceremony was over, and families were gathered with flashes of cameras, he spotted Yunho slipping away from the crowd. He followed him, and find himself on the rooftop - their sanctuary.

"Hey," he called, "Congratulations."

"Congratulations to you, too." Yunho said, eyes looking down below the rooftop. "I'm gonna miss this,"

"Me too," he slowly said, looking directly at Yunho's back.

God. He wanted to feel those arms to his and hug the life out of him. And he could.

"Hey, I've got a wish." he rubbed the coin in his hands.

"Hug me." he whispered, tossing the coin in the air.

Yunho caught it, and grinned - and pressed his body unto his.

.

.

(9)

.

.

As another thunder echoed throughout the land in the dead of the night, he muttered another curse.

"What the hell? You should've told me there would be a thunder freaking storm, I should've stayed at home!" he screeched, sending glares at Yunho - who was all cheeky grins.

"But it's fun, isn't it?" Yunho asked, glancing at him as he sped up a little.

"Yes. This is fun. If you've got a death wish," he hissed, rolling his eyes.

Earlier, just after they finished dinner, Yunho knocked on their door - greeting his parents with his thousand-watt smile that could rival the lighting as it light up the night.

"Can I borrow your son for a while? I need to take him somewhere." Yunho casually said, hands on his pocket.

And his stupid parents said yes. And there he was - scared, heart pounding, all the while wishing a lightning wouldn't be so cruel to electrocute them.

He took a deep breath. Yes. He's freaking scared. He patted his pocket, smiled when he find a penny.

Tossing it in the air, he wished: "Hold my hand, freaking Jung Yunho!"

A chuckle came - and a warm hand tightly hold his.

He's not afraid anymore.

.

.

(50)

.

.

He smiled widely when he spotted Yunho already waiting in the coffee shop they'd agreed to meet. As he walked closer, he took in the Yunho he hadn't seen in a year since they went to different colleges. 

Yunho's all changed, he decided immediately. His hair was still tousled in different ways, but it's grown a bit. His choice of clothes too were different and the way he sat, and the way he breathe, and the way he --

"Jae!" Yunho's loud obnoxious voice called, attracting unwanted attentions. He facepalmed.

He's wrong. Jung Yunho's never changed. Still stupid.

He waved at him - and there followed the chitchats about the life they'd led for the past year.

-

Time flies when you're happy - and when it's time to finally go back to their own worlds - they only shrugged. Not wanting to say any parting words.

He's a good meter away from him when Yunho called.

"You don't have a wish or something? You know, I'm still Yunho the genie, I mean wishing-Yunho-well,"

He turned to him, chuckling as he pulled a coin from his pocket. Tossing it in the air, he slowly whispered his wish.

"Go out with me."

When it finally landed on Yunho's palm, he grinned. "That goes without wishing," he said, winking.

And he freaking melt right then and there.

.

.

(100)

.

.

He smiled sweetly as soon as he opened his eyes. Though his body was sore and bruised and tired from the action the night before, he realized it was all worth it. Especially when he heard the little snores coming from the man beside him. He raked the other man's hair, slowly, gently, to not to wake him.

Giggling, he traced the fine lines of his face. From his eyebrows to his closed eyes to his lovely nose, and to his red lips. And he let his hand lingered in there. Humming, he scooted closer, placing a kiss in it, and the other man stirred, and awoke.

"Morning," he greeted with his stupid grin.

"I've got a won here - stand up and make me breakfast." he said when his stomach growled.

"Man, can you just have me for breakfast? I'm more appetizing." he sleepily said, burying his face on his pillow.

"I rather have you for dinner. Come on! Get your lazy out of the bed, and make me breakfast!"

And with a curse, he shot upright, doing what he wished before blowing his mouth with a breathtaking kiss.

.

.

(89)

.

.

"Marry me."

.

.

(68)

.

.

It was four days after their first year anniversary when they had their biggest fight of the century.

They yelled and yelled and yelled at each other. And he slapped Yunho in the face. Yunho uttered a curse, glaring at him before walking away.

He cursed too, raking his hair in frustration, then, he heard the clicking of the coins from his pocket.

Pulling a coin, he called Yunho's name, tossed it to his way, and wished: "Don't ing leave me!"

.

.

(88)

.

.

It was June 4th when Yunho called him, asking him to meet him in the rooftop of the highschool they graduated from.

He find him seated on the bench, watching as the sun began its slow leave, making way for the night.

"What's up?" he asked, sitting beside him.

Yunho only hummed, then, turned to face him. Then he noticed his hand holding countless of coins.

"What's that?"

"This is all the coins you'd gave me for a wish." Yunho replied.

He grimaced. He wasted lots of lots of money for wishes. But yeah, he didn't regret any one of them, though.

"Now -" Yunho's voice called, motioning for his hand.

He laid his hands - and Yunho transferred the coins to him.

"Now, it's my turn." Yunho said, smiling.

"Turn for what?"

"It's my turn to make a wish," Yunho said, eyes reflecting the sunset.

He ushered Yunho to go on, but Yunho stayed still - looking directly at his eyes.

It seemed a thousand years when Yunho spoke again. "Listen carefully, because I'll only say it once."

He nodded. And when Yunho uttered his one and only wish, he cried.

.

.

 

--

End notes: You get Yunho's wish? If not, read the (89) and there you have it. And can I have a wish too? Just a comment or an upvote :) *tossing coin in the air*