Final

Next Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I let her pulled me down beside her. We both smiled but I know, we both know that it's a sad smile. This is our last night. Last night that we will be together. Pulling me closer to her I let her as she wrapped her arms around me for the last time and I rest my head on her shoulder.

We ranaway for the last time and this is the last time that we will be together. This kind of relationship is not acceptable in Korea. So whatever we have is always a secret. Sure thing our friends know about this but our parents don't. As we visit each other's house they think of us as best friends.

"So this is the last time." She said with a hint of sadness and pain. I hummed, I don't think I can speak without breaking down. I don't want to cry. I promised her that she won't see me cry as she hates it when I am crying.

"Will you be there tomorrow?" I asked choking as I tried my best not to cry. "Of course. I promised you that I will be there." I lift my head to be welcomed by her smile. The smile that I love the most. I felt her lips on my forehead making my heart beat faster and faster. Next is my closed eyes down to my nose and next is my lips.

I still remember how she confessed to me. How she said that she loves me and all she want is me. I remember our first kiss and first fight. Our fight over silly things. I cupped her cheeks not wanting to break from the kiss. She got my message so she tighten her hold to me and I rest my free hand on her chest above her heart. I can feel it. I can feel her heart brating faster, the same as mine.

It's amazing how we both make each other blush and make each others heart brat like crazy. Maybe because we really lovr each other.

"I'm sorry." I murmured and she smiled shaking her head against mine. "Sorry because I am hurting you." Again she shook her head.

"Sejeong-ah." I love how my name roll on her tongue. It's sweeter than candy and it's music to my ears. I will never forget how my name sound so special when she's calling me.

"It's fine. Don't say sorry please." Wiping the tears off of my cheeks she looked straight directly to my eyes. Her dark brown orbs that keeps me hypnotized whenever I am looking at her.

"I know it's hard for the both of us but I understand everything. So please don't cry." Biting my lips I nod my head trying my best ti stop myself from crying. I wrapped my arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter