Chapter 11

Recovery [Discontinued]

Chapter 11

Ryeowook’s alarm went off as he grunted and lift himself up to a sitting position. Rubbing one eye with his left hand, Ryeowook reached out his right hand to snooze his alarm clock. Seeing as it was already 9am, he left to room to wash up and proceeded to check on Kyuhyun. Reaching Kyuhyun’s room, Ryeowook slowly opened the door and saw Kyuhyun still asleep. Looking at Kyuhyun’s peaceful sleep, Ryeowook subconsciously smiled as he closed the door. After that, he headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for s. Although they were given a two week break, the company had already prepared a variety show for the members which could not be rescheduled, fortunately the show only required five members to attend which meant that the remaining members could take care of Kyuhyun. Just as Ryeowook finished plating the dishes, Leeteuk entered the kitchen, “Oh hi teukie hyung, are the rest awake?” Ryeowook asked. “Heechul is in the bathroom now whereas Yesung and Donghae just woke up.” Leeteuk replied tiredly. Pulling a chair out, Leeteuk plopped onto the seat as he let out a loud sigh. “What’s wrong teukie hyung, you seem troubled.” Ryeowook said as he took a seat beside Ryeowook. “It’s nothing wookie, it’s just that I’m worried about Kyuhyun, he seems so weak and fragile at the moment that I’m afraid he would never be the same again.” Leeteuk explained. “That’s why we’re here aren’t we?” a voice cut in, turning to his left, Leeteuk saw Heechul leaning onto the doorframe wearing his signature smirk. “We will be here to guide him and make sure he gets better and recovers fully.” Heechul continued as he too took a seat on the dining table. “That’s right hyung, we will make sure Kyuhyunie will recover in no time!” Donghae shouted and immediately put on a stupid grin. A second later a loud smack was heard. “Hyung!” Donghae cried out. “Yah you stupid Hae, do you want the rest of the members to wake up because of the ruckus you’re making!” Yesung reprimanded. Ryeowook giggled at his hyungs’ antics, “All right hyungs, let’s quickly dig in, we have to leave in half an hour.” Donghae pouted as he took his seat but quickly change his face as he saw Yesung’s glare. After the quick breakfast, the 5 of them eventually left for their recording.

 

The sunrays filtered in through a small gap uncovered by the curtains and landed on the face of a brunette named Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun raised his right arm to his head in attempts to block out the sun, however the sun did its job as the Kyuhyun awoke from his slumber. Kyuhyun stretched himself in the bed before pulling himself up to a sitting position. Turning his gaze to his wall clock, he realised it was already 11am. Putting on his slippers, he made his way to the bathroom. On the way to his destination, Kyuhyun stopped by Yesung’s room only to find it empty. Puzzled, Kyuhyun opened the room next door which happened to be Kangin’s. Quietly Kyuhyun approached the sleeping boy and gently shook his arm, wanting to know where Yesung had went. Kangin fluttered his eyes open and his vision landed on Kyuhyun who was looking at him caringly. “Oh good morning Kyu, what are you doing here?” Kangin slurred. “Morning hyung, I just wanted to know where Yesung hyung went, he wasn’t in his room.” Kyuhyun asked. “Oh he, teukie hyung, Heechul hyung, Donghae and wookie went out for a variety shoot in the morning but they should be back around 2.” Kangin replied as he rubbed the crust away from the corner of his eyes. “I see, go back to sleep hyung, I’ll wake you and the rest up in a while.” Kyuhyun said as he patted Kangin on his shoulder. Kangin simply nodded as he rolled over to his side and immediately fell asleep. Kyuhyun smiled at his hyung’s ability to fall back asleep so quickly as he finally entered the bathroom. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm back! A big thank you to everyone who have read the story so far, this will probably be the last update for the next 3 weeks as exams are coming up. On a side note, I know I said that I will not abandon any of my stories but I've recently ran out of ideas for this fanfic. I'm considering to put a hold on this fanfic before I continue but if there is no progress I might stop this fanfic. Do let me know what are your thoughts about this story, should I stop this story or continue on with it. In the mean time I will try my best to revive the plot. But this does not mean I'll stop writing other stories either, I'm currently in the midst of coming up with some other new storylines. Till then, I will review my story once again and see if I have other new inspirations or ideas I can work on. I'm really sorry about this notice but I will try my best to not abandon this story. Once again I am grateful to everyone who have seen this fanfic and I hope to see you all back here soon.  :)