Chapter 6

Not Yet Fallen || m.y.t.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo In Na's #P.O.V.

"Hey, In Na. I have an appointment to attend, I'm sorry I couldn't finish all of this. Bye," Mark said as he ruffled my hair and when I turned to thank him, he already left. I guess he's late. There were only a few books that we haven't cleaned when he left, and he was actually really helpful.

As I cleaned the books, I noticed that whoever did this probably wasn't that angry at me. They could've splashed the paint all over my locker, but they didn't. They could've thrown away my books, but they didn't. And the fact that they wrote the curse words neatly, even more confusing. It was so not something a bad person would do, they don't think, they just do it. But this one is different, they were 'thoughtful' to do this. Am I being too positive about all of this?

I finished cleaning the books fifteen minutes after Mark left. I picked up all of my books and walked to my locker. The paint that was brushed on my locker's wall were still there. Well maybe every time I see this colorful locker, it can enlighten my mood, so I let it be.

It was already 4 pm so I had to go to the café. As I walked out of the university, I shivered because of the gentle breeze. Now it's getting really weird. As usual, I walked to the bus stop and waited for five minutes for the bus to arrive. There were two guys who sat on the left side of the back, so I sat on the right side to get a perfect view of the street that I always enjoyed. I took my earphone, connected it to my phone, and played my favorite playlist.

Fortunately, I arrived at 4 pm. Fyuh that was close. I changed to my uniform and started working. The atmosphere in the café was pretty much the same, not too crowded and not too quiet. In our café, we mostly sell coffee with variant tastes from all over the world. So our costumer were mostly middle aged person who came for a non-official meeting.

My alarm rang indicated that it was already 10 pm and I have to close the cafe. It was a tiring day, and I'm mentally and physically tired. So I sighed and laid my head on the counter and unconsciously closed my eyes not knowing that there was one more costumer to serve. He was so quiet that I didn't notice him when he came.

"Hey, are you there?" someone said in english with a familiar voice. I immediately knew it was Mark.

"I'm sorry it's already 10 pm and I'm going to close the café, so you may leave," I said pointing at the door and still laying my head with my eyes closed. There was no voice, maybe he's gone. I can peacefully rest my eyes now.

Mark's #P.O.V.

"Hey In Na, is Jaebum here?" I said to her. She didn't answer my question. I replied my question a few times but there's no response. I laid down my head in front of her to see her closely. She's asleep. As I watched her sleep, I couldn't help staring at her finger that's covering . The cuts were still there, and they haven't been covered with a single bandage. She wasn't even trying to treat her wound.

As I laid my head, my eyes went heavier and ended being closed.

Soo In Na's #P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Mark's face in front of me, sleeping. So the customer really was Mark.

"Mark wake up," I said pushing him lightly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter