prince charming ?

Ji sung and Byunghun ?

 

 

 


 

It has been a few weeks since Byunghun and the other members of teen top spent some quality time together let alone saw each other and since he had a busy schedule filming for danddara , Byunghun couldn’t even call them which explains why they were all sitting on the ground now with little to no space between them as they happily ate some black bean noodles .

 

Changhyun all but devoured his bowl asking for more earning himself a judging you look from the normally expressionless leader .

 

“ Ah . hyung , I heard they make you eat a lot for that drama , do you think you would finally gain some weight ??” Changhyun spoke in the midst of chewing making Byunghun experience a lot of difficulty trying to understand the younger’s words ..


 

“ No one can beat my lovely thighs though . No matter how much you gain weight , you can't reach the glory bestowed on me . “ Changhyun bragged astonishing them by his out of character behaviour but it didn't take long before they all started bursting into laughter .

 

Jonghyun and Chanhee though were laughing at the others’ reaction more than changhyun’s words themselves .

 

After some depreciating session ( teen top‘s routine ) , Niel his lips and spoke up spontaneously .

 

“ Tell us . Is ji sung as charming as everyone says he is ? “

 

The question took Byunghun off guard .

 

“ charming ? “ he repeated rhetorically , expression that of sarcasm before he shifted into daydream mood  .


 

“ charming doesn't even begin to describe him .. I swear I find it troublesome staring at him up close when we have a scene together .. His eyes are so mesmerising they pull you in regardless of who you are . “

 

Niel ‘s expression turned from amusement into an uneasy smile as he risked a glance towards Chanhee’s direction .  that is not cool . he thought , already reprimanding himself for asking . However , he didn't expect his plan of trying to join the conversation to backfire like that . He couldn't have known .


 

I better fix this before Chanhee blows the entire place .


 

“ Hey  , hyung . you better stop praising ji sung and calling him prince charming since that title belongs to Chanhee hyung . “

 

Niel tried skillfully to lessen the impact of the ever oblivious Byunghun ‘s words hinting the fact that Chanhee is known in teen top as the ultimate diva or sleeping beauty .


 

“ Oh !! Don't worry , Chanhee . you are still our diva !”  Byunghun playfully patted Chanhee’s thighs , still oblivious about the flames of jealousy he had ignited in the elder just then.


 

Niel sent Byunghun a reprimanding look but the elder didn't notice it . And honestly , Niel didn't know if he should risk revealing chanhee’s feelings or be grateful that Byunghun ‘s oblivious nature for once actually came in handy ( he didn't want to deal with a grumpy chanhee . who would ?! ) .


 

“ I fail to see the humor in the whole situation. “ Chanhee said offhandedly , already making his way towards his room .


 

Once he was sure no one went after him , Chanhee flopped down on his bed covering his eyes with one palm as he sighed along  .

 

Damn !!! If we were already in a relationship , I would have easily manipulated the situation to my liking .  I would have made sure Byunghun never dared praise another man in my presence or even his dreams .. I would have shoved him against the wall , trapped his body there , pinned his hands over his head and kissed him like there was no tomorrow ..


 

But we are not together and I can't risk jeopardising  our friendship ..

 

Stupid Byunghun .. It's not just ji sung im worried about , the other guys are getting overly friendly with him too .

 

Minhyuk went overboard during those fanmeetings , I nearly wanted to rip his head for that body roll dance .. God !!!! If I may add , It was awkward and they didn't look good together .


 

And that kayle guy … lord help me ..

 

As if I needed more rivals ..

It's bad enough Byunghun is a social butterfly , making friends here and there .. Lunafly’s Teo , boyfriend’s jeongmin and many others ..

 

I swear he is not gonna stop until the whole population in the universe starts pinning after him .. And he would still stay clueless ..


 

Jeez .


 

He was ready to call it a day and let sleep consume him when someone knocked on the door drawing Chanhee’s attention .

 

“ Come in . “ He said spontaneously . However , he didn’t expect the person to be Byunghun .

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

word count : 827

 

updated 3 june 2016 

 

I have a surprise for my readers . There's this fic I havent updated in months and months because I kinda lost interest for it . However , recently I got inspired and changed the events and future characters so I'm gonna update it soon , tonight or tomorrow ~ 

 

It's called " our fairy tale " 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/815924/our-fairy-tale-proofreading-chunji-chunjoe-ljoe-luna-niel-teentop

 

 

 

 

                                            Cj5TjquWkAEgTPA.jpg