2/2

Untitled.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Divination class which is 11.30 a.m, all of student in Hogwarts will have a recess time, almost all of them will study in the great hall together. Instead of reading a book at the library Jimin decide to help Hoseok about Transfiguration. (Seokjin can't join them because he must study Ancient Runes). Hoseok really hate the teacher who teach them this subject, Madam Kang Hyun Ri. She just can't stop flirting with Vernon (Seventeen) from Ravenclaw house. He know that boy was handsome but no need to show your dirty attitude infront of the class. Its annoyed all of them really. Sometime Hoseok just want to strangle her until she can't breath.

"If you say it clear and correctly, I'm sure you gonna change it into a water goblets." Jimin said while pointed on the book and look at Hoseok who sit beside him. "So the spell is Vera Verto not Vera Veto?" "Exactly, You must be careful with your word when you try a spell or it gonna change to something you don't want to see anymore." "Okay I get it." Hoseok nod and write some note on his book. Jimin turn back to read his book.

The sound of an owl ring inside the hall, signing a mail have arrived for someone. A white owl which is so familiar to Jimin fly while bring a letter between his bill. He throw the paper on Jimin table. "A little bit early for mail isn't it?" Jaebum (JB Got7) who sit opposite him say. Jimin nod, he take the letter and rotate it. It's just a plain paper. No address, ni nothing. "What are you waiting for? Just open it." Hoseok put his owl feathers pen down. Before Jimin can unwrap it someone was mocking him making everyone laugh at the great hall. "Wuuu a nerd get an admire? Hilarious. " Jimin sigh. Another Slytherin boy . "Shove of Han Bin!" (B.I iKON) Hoseok shout and glare at him . Kim Han Bin another pure-blood Slytherin boy , fourth-year. Enough of getting another joke about him, Jimin collect his stuff and excuse himself. "Why so tense Jimin?" Ji Won (Bobby iKON) smirk. "I want to go to the library guys see you around." Jimin wishper and wave with a sad smile. Before Hoseok can reply him Jimin already walk away.

Jungkook who witness the show stare at Jimin. He doesn't miss the sad look at Jimin face. The taller fix his hair to the side and make his hair show his forehead more, make his fans drooling more over him before walking at Han Bin table. "Han Bin hyung can I talk to you at somewhere private?" Jungkook smile. Not a sweet bunny smile more like an evil smile. Han Bin froze at his table. He slowly turn his head to Jungkook praying that Jungkook didn't talk to him. "M-me?" Han Bin pointed at himself. "Who else name Han Bin here?" Jungkook eyes turn dark so does his voice. Han Bin swallow his saliva. His hand start to sweat. "Of co-course you can." He slowly stand up, legs shaking. His friend mouth him a 'good luck' before he start to follow Jungkook from behind.

'I'm dead, I'n dead, GOD I'M REALLY DEAD!!' The word keep running in Han Bin's head. He really want to cry, he does look dangerous at the other but when with Jungkook he look like a baby who need his mommy now. Well who didn't know Jungkook. He is a greatest seeker but if you a Slytherin wizard you will keep your distance as far as possible because Jungkook is SCARY! It's like a biggest nightmare you don't want to dream again. Its all start on Jungkook second-year, a wizard name Jo In Sung always in the common room, he nearly use the killing curse (Avada Kedavra) to end In Sung life but get stop by Yoongi. Since that day Jungkook become cold and dangerous with people who mess with him. But he change when he know Jimin. Instead of saying a spell to torture them, Jungkook choose to beat them until death, if he good enough he just leave them with a serious injury. Same goes with Zelo, now he in Hospital Wings beacuse you know what happen.

Jungkook stop under a tree (the tree where Draco tease Harry about his bet with his father in Harry Potter : The Goblet of Fire. ) "Look at me." Han Bin lift his head. Hands griping his robe tightly. "What d-do you want t-to tell m-me?" Han Bin stutter. "You see hyung I really respect you as an older brother but I don't really appreciate if you mess with what mine." "Mine? Ji-Jimin is yours?" Jungkook shrug. "Well soon to be. But still don't mess with him. Tell your other stupid friend too" Han Bin nod fastly. "Yeah of co-course. I'm sorry. Can you let m-me go?" Jungkook smirk. "Not so fast" He try to grip Han Bin shoulder but stop when he see Jimin walk pass them in one of the hall heading to the third floor. Looking at Jimin smiling face make Jungkook's heart softened. "Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter