1/1

Selfish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The skies were perfectly blue, the sun is shining, and you could definitely hear birds chirping outdoors. It was perfect for an MV shooting, Chanwoo thought, and that's exactly what they're doing right now for their new upcoming single "WYD".

His part was at a park, where he has to act all cute with this model who he admits, was actually really beautiful that he couldn't even look at her straight in the eyes. Well it's not just because she was pretty, its because Chanwoo never really interacted with girls for a long time, especially after he decided to be a YG trainee. He and the rest of the members were basically caged in the "dungeon", isolated from the outside world (and girls) for years. That's why everytime they're promoting their songs, he (especially his hyungs) goes crazy when they see girl groups, and its understandable, at least to Chanwoo it is.

Surprisingly, he did really well and he got all his acting experiences to thank for it. Him and the rest of the crew, cheered him on after he finished the last cut seen. He bowed in response to them, telling them that they worked hard. 

"Hey, you did great Chanwoo. Hope we could work again in the future" Chanwoo's partner in the MV, named Yoo Hyein, suddenly said to him leaving the younger frozen trying to think of words to reply. "I-i, t-thank you" was all the maknae ended up saying. Chanwoo mentally face palmed himself hearing how stupid he sounds stuttering like that, even though the person in front of him giggled and smiled at him for doing so. Chanwoo bets that his face looks as red as a tomato right now but then she bowed to him saying that she will go home soon and Chanwoo nodded at her. He sighed in relief knowing that he wont have to face the awkwardness anymore.

As she was slowly walks away Chanwoo could hear laughter that he could recognize anywhere behind him, causing him to roll his eyes before facing to the source of the noise. "I think she likes you" Bobby said with his teasing voice, still smiling. "Shut up" Chanwoo said sternly as ever but ends up laughing with Bobby. What can he do? Bobby's happiness has always been contagious, plus if he's honest he is really glad that he got the same set as Bobby, aka his (lowkey) favorite hyung.

"Look at our maknae, all grown up, having a lead role in an MV and now flirting with girls. Aigoo~ you grow up so fast im shedding a tear" Bobby faked crying and traced his fingers from his eyes to his cheeks, something he does a lot whenever he's with Chanwoo which the younger himself has no idea why. "Nobody's flirting with anyone, stop teasing me!!" Chanwoo whined at Bobby causing him to laugh even more. It was a wrong move from Chanwoo, because whining only stimulates the older to more.

"I don't see you having this much interaction with the girl in the Apology MV. You didn't even talk to her back then tsk tsk" this time Chanwoo rolled his eyes at the older. "Hyung, stop it please don't do this to me~" the younger pretends to be upset and hits his hyung playfully at the shoulder. 

"Nothing you could do that can make me shut up about this, maknae. Sorry." Bobby sticked out his tongue trying to make the younger even more annoyed. "I'll buy your solo album if you do" Chanwoo tried to convince Bobby causing him to give Chanwoo a somewhat offended look. "Hey, I thought you were going to do that regardless!!" He exclaimed. Chanwoo laughed as he stick out his tongue in revenge. 

"Fine, you wanna play that game? Hang a poster of me at the wall of your room then maybe i'll shut up. Oh yeah, i'll have to sign it too." Chanwoo gave his hyung a disgusted face. "Yunhyeong hyung would judge me for the rest of his life if i do that!" Chanwoo whined as he imagined how his roommate would react if he really did what Bobby just told him to do. 

"That's the point, idiot. So? Will you do it?" Bobby asked curiously. Chanwoo knows it would be a smart decision to say 'no'. But if he's honest, he actually loves doing stupid  but challenging stuff like this, plus he's also curious to see Yunhyeong's reaction if he actually does that, it would be hilarious. 

"Whatever, i'll do it" Chanwoo stated. Bobby furrowed his eyebrows confused. "Really?" Bobby asked not believing the maknae. Chanwoo only nodded his head. "Oh i know why you agreed. You probably already did this yeah? Since you're my #1 fan~" 

 

"God pls just take my soul already"

 

***

 

30.05.2016

This was it, the day that iKon finally release their new single "WYD". The members all waited until it reaches 00.00am to watch the final results since they never really got to watch the official thing. Chanwoo would be lying if he says he's not only waiting for his part, not that he isn't curious about the others' parts. It's just that it's his first time having to film such a long clip for their MV, and it excites him. The fact that him, Bobby, and Hanbin got the longest part shooting the MV makes him proud of himself for once. 

It started with Junhoe running, which Chanwoo admits was kind of funny for him, the others seems to agree judging by their laughters. Junhoe didn't care though, he just replied them with 'What are you guys laughing about? I look great'. Typical Junhoe. 

As the video kept playing Chanwoo gets more and more anxious to see his part. Then there it was, his part. It came out good, but he noticed that almost everything he shoot for in the music video was cut. They didn't even show half of Chanwoo's shooting.

"Yah!! look how handsome the maknae turned out to be" Hanbin ruffled the maknae's hair. "You improved a lot Chanwoo, we're proud of you" Donghyuk said continuing Hanbin's praise to the younger while giving him a backhug. Chanwoo faked a smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter