The Voice

Beauty And The Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         At Meeting Room

    "This is a murderer case that happen 9 years ago" says director Yoo to his staff while showing evidents of the case .

   "This case have rearrise after we found something shocking .This is what we found."

    "As what we know we found two bodies inside the building after the firefighters put out the fire.That was the victim and the murderer body . " 

    "At first we suspected that the murderer died because of inhaling excess carbon dioxide after he killed the victim . Since the building was almost burnt down , we did not do a postmortem on him . "

  "But everyone , look at this picture . Can you all see that trace on his body ? " 

   "It shows that his chest was being injured by something sharp " 

   "And that may be one of the cause of his death "

   "I just found the picture after i review the past year case , and this case was reopen again "

   "Ji Min-ah , you will be following up this case "

   "Yes , Boss ! " reply ji min 

 

         Outside the meeting room 

   "huh , why i am the one who should follow this case ! There so many things i need to do."

   "Hi everyone ! I just brought you all coffee and cakes as a celebration after i break my case ! "

   "Noona , thank you for your coffee and cakes ! " say the maknae of the team ( Lee Kwang Soo )

   "Oh ji min-ah why are you not eating . Normally you are very excited to eat sweet things . Is something bothering you ? "

   "You are right unnie , this case bother me very much" says ji min while passing a file to ji hyo . 

    "When did you receive a new case ? How come I don't know about it ? " ask ji hyo while starting to check out the file .

    "We had a meeting when you are being out unnie ! I don't know what to do about it . "

When ji hyo is reading the file , somethings shock her .

 

 

          Flashback ...........

 

    "omma , there was a fire broke out at below . We need to escape . "

   "paili , ji hyo-ah grab your important things and we run out fast ."

   Then their house door was kicked down by someone . 

   "M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter