Confession

Mina and Chaeyoung Private Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning, everyone was lying on the floor, except for Chaeyoung, as Mina had assisted Chaeyoung in her room the previous night. In the kitchen, Mina was busy preparing hangover soup. She then headed to the Maknae room to serve the soup to Chaeyoung.

Nayeon, noticing this, questioned why Mina didn't give them the soup. Sana added that Mina had been acting strangely lately and seemed to only care for Chaeyoung. Momo explained that it was because Chaeyoung was the maknae. Tzuyu, feeling left out, expressed her disappointment.

Inside the Maknae room, Chaeyoung was still sleeping, and Mina was preparing a table for her. When Chaeyoung woke up, she found Mina in the room. Chaeyoung mentioned her headache, and Mina offered her the hangover soup she had prepared. Chaeyoung, unable to sit due to her hangover, allowed Mina to assist her in eating the soup. In a whispered moment, Mina called Chaeyoung her baby.

Unbeknownst to them, other TWICE members were secretly listening from outside. Jeongyeon and Jihyo speculated about Mina's actions, with Jihyo mentioning that Mina had liked Chaeyoung since "Sixteen."

Mina eventually left the room and encountered Jeongyeon and Jihyo. When questioned about her feelings for Chaeyoung, Mina didn't respond and went to her room, leaving Jeongyeon feeling ignored.

In her own thoughts, Mina contemplated confessing her feelings to Chaeyoung but was unsure if she should rush things. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung, fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter