Jimin: "That guy was...

It Was You

I was waiting for a special person in my life today. But I've been waiting for so long.
I'm getting bored and lonely, so, I fish for my phone and stared at his face, as I always do.

He's so handso-- "AWW!" I shouted. It's because of the palm that struck my shoulder. It really hurts.

"Finally, you're here!" I said in relief.

He just rolled his eyes.

"You're such a fool." he uttered in disgust.

There he go again.

Well, I'm really a fool, Min Yoongi.

"You're staring at his face again." he said. Annoyed.

It's funny that he gets angry everytime he caught me staring on my phone, having sight on that guy. But he really didn't know who I am staring at.

He just assumed that it was Taehyung- my ex-crush. But no, it wasn't Taehyung. I don't want to get attached to a person who hurts me so much.


"When will you stop staring at him?" I can see that he's getting mad.

"Well, I don't know, hyung" I answered.

"I'm telling you, Jimin, stop it now. Just... just forget about him!" he said.

"I can't" I answered again.
I really can't, Suga.

"Don't let your feelings for him go deep." he pleaded. As if he's begging for something.

"But it's really deep now, hyung." I answered him serously.
 
"I can't stop loving him..." If I could just say the truth/ If I could just tell him.

"Then, I will stop you."he coldly uttered.

Then, he got my phone from my hand quickly. "NO!!" I shouted to stop him.
But it's already late.
In just a snap,
He saw it all.

I have no choice, but to say it.


"It was already deep. Really deep that I always get out of breath. You can't stop me now, not anymore. Even if you delete those pictures...

My heart will not stop."


He was really shocked and confused. But now, his anger had stopped. He's not mad anymore.


"It wasn't Taehyung... It was you."
I sencerely confessed while looking into his eyes.


Tears fell from his eyes. I know that we feel the same.


The next thing that I know is, we're in each other's arms, knowing the love that we have.

~


This story is dedicated to; Shammah Olemos.
hi, Am :)