kpop_addict4ever

Kingdom of Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Name: Shin Minah (fangirl)
Bias: BTS's V
Scenario: When Minah hurts herself saving V from a gang fight.

Minah trying to focus on her study but at the same time she was worried about her boyfriend, Taehyung who is also known as V. She took a few glances at her phone to see whether there is text or call from V. This evening, Taehyung come to her house to study together. But, after he got a phone call he said that he needs to go to Jimin house. He said that he will call her later. Jimin house is only ten minutes away from Minah house but Taehyung still didn’t call her.

Minah close her book and walked to her wardrobe. She took a black cardigan and go out to take a fresh air. She took her phone from her study desk and makes a way to go out from the house.

‘I will just go to convenience store and buy some bubble gum.’

“Mom, I’m going to convenience store for a while.” She informed her mom before go out from the house.

Wearing her cardigan, she walked to the convenience store alone. She already used to the road so she doesn’t feel scared alone even thought it was night and really dark. Arriving at the convenience store, she goes straight to the candy section and took the bubble gum.

‘Should I go to Jimin house? Taehyung will nag when he saw me later.’ She smiled at the thought. She took her phone out to call Jimin and inform him and she was on the way to his house.

“Minah?” Jimin answered the phone call.

“Yah, I’m on the way to your house.” Minah replied.

“For what?” Jimin asked. Minah scoffed at Jimin question.

“Of course I want to meet....” She turned right to take a shortcut to Jimin house. The alley was dark and rarely used at night. She walks a few steps but the she stops when she saw V and Jungkook was fighting with a gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter