#014 - Dugeun Dugeun

Chasing The Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ACTRESS BAE SUZY SPOTTED ON A SHOPPING DATE WITH HER CEO HUSBAND FOR THE FIRST TIME

Shopping date, my . They didn’t even get to shop. I was there as well and I was sick to see how people being so nosy and kept on gossiping and pointing towards her. Come on, it was obvious that they are in love and she was on a hiatus. Mind your own business and just leave them alone! Those anti who kept saying that Suzy was pregnant from a one night stand should come out and comment as well. The way that he looked at her is exactly how my father looks at my mother. Unnie, you’re really glowing and you look really healthy. Have a safe delivery!!

“Leave it there!” Myungsoo quickly fled and took pieces of the baby’s crib from Suzy’s hand. “Stop being so active and stay still!”

“I just wanted to help.” She sighed with a pout. “I’m guilty for just sitting around and doing nothing.”

“I can do it, alright?” He knelt down in front of her. “All you need to do is command me to do whatever you want and I’ll do for you.”

“You have been doing this alone for the past two hours.” She sighed and placed her hands on his shoulders. “You even refuse ahjumma and guard ahjussi’s help. That’s why I want to help.”

It had been two hours since Myungsoo started setting up the nursery in one empty room that Mrs. Kim intended to keep it as a nursery for her grandchild(ren). Being an excited father to-be, Myungsoo volunteered to do everything from setting up the wallpaper to install the crib.

“I’m fine.” He smiled slightly and pressed his hands against her adorable slightly chubby cheeks. “I want everything to be done by us.”

“And yet you didn’t let me to help you setting the nursery up?” She cocked her eyebrows. “I’m pregnant, not disabled.”

“I know that you are not disabled.” He explained calmly as he started to sense the dangerous aura from Suzy. Her mood swing was about to switch on. “But I want to you to be as comfortable as you can. You’re Mrs. Kim Myungsoo and I’m treating you like one.”

“Before I became Mrs. Kim Myungsoo, I’m Bae Suzy.” She removed his hands from her cheeks. “Is this how you’re courting me? By letting me do nothing and you showing your manly side?”

“Kind of!” He smirked slyly. “And did you fall for it?”

“In your dream.” She stucked her tongue out. “I’m not an easy woman.”

“Ahh, really?” He nodded and stood up as he leaned into her face. “Why did you kiss me so cooperatively yesterday, then?”

“W-When did I?” She avoided his gaze and he smiled slightly, seeing how a light shade of crimson red crept on her cheeks.

“Should I remind you once again, then?”

“Stop being ert-minded!” She pushed his face away slightly. “Quickly wrap up! It’s almost time for dinner.”

“Yes, madam.” He groaned in defeat and she smiled victoriously, thinking that she was successful in driving him away until he succeeded in stealing a peck from her lips, leaving her to glare at him playfully yet embarrassingly.

“Come over here!” Suzy tapped the empty space of the mattress in front of her as soon as Myungsoo got out of the shower. She seemed to get used to seeing her husband half- as time went by and she won’t deny that he got quite a nice toned body. “You work really hard today. I’m giving you a gift.”

“A kiss?” He perked up in excitement.

“A gift, not a kiss.” She shook her head before pouring some massaging oil on her hands and pressed her hands against his knotted shoulders, only to receive a painful yelp from him. “Well, this is what happened when a CEO who used to doing documents work trying to do some labour work.”

“But it was painfully satisfying.” He groaned at her hard touch. “Go easy on me.”

“Does it feel good?”  She asked with a small smile.

“It is.” He nodded before letting out another yelp before he sighed with relief as his shoulders slouched. “You’re quite good.”

“Sangmoon would always tired himself out after sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter