Final

Today is 2 Jun!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beast is sitting on the plane, waiting to take off. The three makneas, Yoseob, Kikwang and Dongwoon sit on the left side of the plane while the two oldest, Doojoon and Junhyung is sitting on the other side.Two of them sit together,side by side.

As Junhyung rummaging his coat to search for his earphones,a chuckle that escape from Doojoon's lips caught his attention. While quirking his eyebrows,he looks to his side and said "What's so funny, YoonDoo? ".

Doojoon chuckles dead and he turn his gaze to the rapper while preventing the younger from peeping through the thing on his hold.

"It's a gift from a fan. She gave me a scrapbook just now and asked me to read it".Doojoon replied nonchalantly but he detect the glare of jealousy throughout his words that he spilled from the rapper which make him smile inside.

"Is it a fanfic? ".Junhyung's voice sounded at the edge,obviously showing his jealousy.Doojoon keep his poker face but he's already celebrating inside. "Yup!! ".The simple answer and the hyper voice make Junhyung felt flustered so he decided to break the contact and turn his gaze to the mirror while cross arms.

"The fan said today is her favourite day date as it's representing her favourite couple in Beast".He added simply and he could heard the rapper tching, probably annoyed.

"Is it Dooseob? ".The rapper asked monotonously and the leader just smile. He knows the younger didn't get his meaning as the jealousy blinded him but he loved to see the knuckle of the younger turn white. Junhyung grits his teeth when he see the leader just all smile so he grabs the leader on the collar while glaring.

"I ask you-".The decibels becomes a bit higher but the rapper stop halfway when an announcement is make, telling them they're g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter