First

Your changes ...

"Work? Replacement?" You ask your friend Jina as you place the coffee back down on to the table, intrigued by her suggestion. 
"Only a couple of weeks, we desperately need someone and since you've had experienced working in a salon ...."
"That was for like one month" you interrupt 
"Well what are you going to do in Korea while I work, you might as well get paid" 
"Right" you nod obediently, agreeing with her argument, "um...what would I have to do though?" 
"You know ...the usual coordi stuff. Taking care of hair, clothes, make-up....the stuff you do everyday for yourself anyways" Jina explains 
"And what group are we speaking about here..?" You suddenly remember to ask, becoming more and more interested in the idea
"Got7, JYP" she vaguely replies, "you know them?" 
You nod once again, "yeah, I know them" you smile before finally agreeing to do the work as you go back to sipping on your coffee.

The next day you found yourself awake at eight in the morning inside the JYP building, heading to the 2nd level. A buzz going off in your stomach, half excited, half nervous to see them. You had tried to act indifferent when your friend offered you the job but now as the moment had gotten closer the reality began to hit you. You were really going to work with them. 

"Just this way " the senior who introduced herself as Anna quickly ushers you into the room at the end of the hallway
"You said you were Hari right?" She quickly confirms, "just introduce yourself and sit with them for a bit, I'll be back as soon as I can to talk to them". You nod frantically as you rush into the room, Anna quickly shutting the door and leaving you to enter alone. 
You walk cautiously into the small room, your head pulling your body along before finally reaching the boys, their silence and lost gazes were the first to welcome you. 

"Hi....I'm Hari" you awkwardly raise your hand as a greeting. The silence remained before a sudden cough escapes jackson, 
"I'm Jackson.." He smiles uncomfortably, gesturing for you to sit down. 
You could see there were questions in their eyes, unsure of what or who you were. They were definitely not what you were expecting. 

"I'm going to be working with you guys for this comeback" you quickly explain yourself seeing as they weren't going to talk. 
"JB" you abruptly hear from your right, bambam muttering something to him as he frantically taps at his leg to get his attention. 
"Say something to her" you hear him muttering again, causing more discomfort to arrive your way. 
"I have nothing to say, if you want to know anything about us just google it" he coldly responds your way, his expression unmoved and unimpressed as he sinks further into the seat. 
You scoff in disbelief, did he really just say that? 
"I've already done my homework, but thanks anyway" you reply, also beginning to feel unimpressed by this encounter. 
"If there's nothing else to talk about then I'll leave first." He begins to excuse himself from the room, 
"But." You interrupt him, "Anna's coming back, you have to wait" you explain
"I have to?" He scoffs, "I'm busy." He adds, beginning to rise again. 
"JB"you also rise, grabbing onto his arm in an attempt to stop him, "Anna is also busy, I don't know what's going on but whatever it is, it can wait." 
You watched as his eyes run down your arm and towards your strong grip on to him. You quickly catch on, shaking yourself off of him.
"Sorry." 
"Why are you so desperate? You haven't even worked for a full  hour and you're already telling me what I can and can't do?" 
"That's not what I'm trying to do" you explain yourself 
"Then what?!" He questions you, shoving his hand into his pants pocket coldly. 
"Excuse me?" You step back in utter annoyance, "you call yourself an idol?" You angrily question him, unable to contain yourself. 
"What did you say?" He his head in your direction, you could see he was just as pissed as you were. 
"Hey, hey,hey" Jackson also joins in, "let's just relax" he suggests, stepping in between the two of you to create some distance. The other boys also begin to stand, some of them pulling JB back. 
"The reason they replaced Haya was because of this girl?" He mutters angrily to himself.
"Haya?" You repeat her name, your curiosity taking over. 
"Don't act dumb, you know why you're here" 
"Yeah. To work with someone like you, if I had known I would've never agreed!" You retaliated
He lets out a bitter laugh, shaking the boys off of him.
"That's all? ...really" he pushes past Jackson roughly as confronts you, his face inches from yours. 
"That's it." You coldly reply, shoving  him back. 
 "Who the hell is Haya, what does she have to do with me anyways" you ask, frustrated with all the unanswered questions. 
JB ignores you as he continues walking to the door and slamming it shut behind him. You could tell he was frustrated, maybe even more than you were. 

"Why don't we all just sit and wait for Anna to get here.." Youngjae suddenly breaks his silence in an attempt to control the situation. 
"Hari? Right?" Youngjae asks, "you really don't know about Haya?" He questions you. You nod innocently as you place yourself back down. 
"JB's ex" yugyeom also speaks up, "she was the stylist and they were going fine until the 'higher-ups' found out" he continues 
"They broke up because of it, our manager said it would mean she could keep the job but here you are..instead of her" 
"No offence.."he adds regretfully 
"Oh, no it's fine" you reassure him, 
"He really liked her ....I mean like REALLY liked her, the fact that you're showing up like this while she's completely disappeared off the radar just makes you look a bit ...." Yugyeom's voice fades off, 
"A bit what? y?" You finish off his sentence
"Well, you said it not me" he sheepishly replies, a little playful smirk appearing on his face.
 You also crack a smile for the first time since arriving. 

This gig wasn't going to be as easy as you thought after all....