Final

Just Kick The Ball

Soccer.
That was the only thing that kept Luhan sane. The feeling of wind whipping past your face as you sprint down the field with the ball at your feet. It was the same feeling as meeting a celebrity, in Luhan's eyes. Scoring a goal was the same as acing a test you were a hundred percent certain you were going to fail.


The only time Luhan could feel that was after school, when the soccer team finished practise and left the field unlocked for him to use for how long he wanted. It was a little agreement he set up with the captain, he'd get the key to the field and the captain will get free tutoring lessons from him. It was around five p.m. when they usually finished; no one was on the school grounds by that time so Luhan was never disturbed.


Tonight was different though.


As Luhan walked past the gate he was met by a figure dressed all in black. The figure hurried over to him just as he headed for the exit.
"Wait!" The person yelled causing Luhan to freeze. "You're Xi Luhan right? The Chinese exchange student?"
Luhan slowly turned to look at the boy, eyes narrowing. "Yes. What do you want?"
The boy smiled and scratched his neck. "Well my name's Sehun and uh, I've been watching you for a few weeks now..."
Luhan raised his eyebrows and stepped back. That's not creepy at all.
"I really don't want to sound like a stalker but I've been following you around school. I noticed that you only have one friend - that Minseok guy - and all you two ever do is talk about soccer or you're alone in a corner watching a match. "Sehun looked up at the other and took a deep breath. “There was just something about you that i find interesting, you've been in this school for half a year but you only have one friend, you're a boss at soccer but you never joined the school's team."
"How did you know I play soccer?"
"I told you, I've been following you - after school as well. I also might've searched your name on Google and found your old school – ”
OK, that was hella creepy.
Warning signs flashed neon colours in Luhan's head, he backed away from the potential stalker and broke out into a run.
Black clothes, follows him everywhere, stalked him on Google, just so happens to be here when no one was around, clear signs of an obsessed stalker and possible murderer. There was no way Luhan was going to die today, he was only seventeen and he hadn't even gotten his driver's licence nor has he had his first sip of alcohol.
He's definitely not dying, not today Satan.
It was when he reached the end of the eerily empty street a cold hand pulled at his wrist, pulling him to a stop. 
"I just wanted you to teach me how to play soccer." Sehun said calmly as he watched Luhan trying to catch his breath.
When Luhan caught it, he forced himself out of the others grip and glared up at the tall boy, trying to ignore that fact that the boy's hood had gone off, exposing his dark brown hair that danced in the wind and his warm brown eyes that could draw anyone in. Especially that strong jaw line that looked so sharp this it could cut glass. It only occurred to Luhan that he had been staring when he heard Sehun cough awkwardly.
"You just kick the ball." Luhan muttered and turned away, but a hand stopped him once again. "What?" he hissed in annoyance.
"I..uh."
Luhan scoffed and rolled his eyes, before he could walk, Sehun finally spoke up. "I sort of like you and I wanted to get your number. I'm a bit socially inept so I could walk up to and ask so I watched you from a distance. I wasn't even supposed to bump into you here but I did and... yeah."
Luhan raised an eyebrow at the confession." You don't even know if I'm gay."
"I did some... research."
"Oh..."
"It's ok if you don't give me your number." Sehun muttered eyes downcast.
Luhan smiled. "I wasn't going to." and patted the boy's shoulder. "But A for effort."
Luhan snorted when Sehun shoulders slumped, "You think with all the supposed research you've don’t, you'd realise I like playing hard to get. Because I am hard to get."
Sehun looked up, his facial features brightening. "Oh. It's a good thing I like challenges."

 


YAH.
700 words of probably bullcrap but I hoped you enjoyed it.