Stupid, Baby, Stupid

Stupid Baby Stupid (Chanyeol x OC)

*

"Yes, hello?"

 

[ "Hi baby! Want me to come over?" ]

 

"Hmm....why?"

 

[ "I just missed you. Is that bad?" ]

 

"Tss. Really, giant? Okay then you could come here."

 

[ "Why does it sound like you were forced? You do not want? I'm hurt..." ]

 

"Eh? Just come here you idiot, tsk."

 

[ "Hahaha, why so grumpy, baby?" ]

 

"Whatever."

 

[ "Wait, you're alone?" ]

 

"Mhm. Just get here already and make it fast please."

 

[ "We're getting really impatient, aren't we? It's alright sweetie, I'll be there in seconds, okay? I love you!" ]

 

"Okay, I'm hanging up. By-"

 

[ "Wait!" ]

 

"What?!"

 

[ "......." ]

 

"Hey! Chanyeol! Are you still there?!"

 

[ "I said I love you..." ]

 

"My gosh Chanyeol are you for real--- okay okay! I love you too my Channie~ Will you please come here baby?"

 

[ "........" ]

 

"Happy?"

 

[ "HAHAHAHAHA!" ]

 

" y-"

 

[ "I love you more my baby~ Wait for your Channie~ hahahahahaha!"]

 

This idiot, really. I do not fcking know why the hell I am still dating him.

 

I dropped the phone on the bed after the line went dead. The thunder boomed loudly outside before the heavens started to pour heavily, making me startled as hell and caused my heart almost jumped out of my chest. The . 

 

I decided to close the curtains by the window immediately so the lightning won't be glinting its way through my eyes. I hate this. Before I could even loose the last knot and pulled everything close, my eyes caught a familiar black object pulling over in front of the gates. The maid opened them and let it enter our property.

 

A subconscious grin made its way to my lips and my feet hurriedly went down the stairs to meet the visitor. I almost tripped. Nope, I'm not excited. Really.

 

"______?" his deep voice rang through the empty living room. I restrained a smile and kept a straight face, calming down myself. You're being way too obvious, .

 

I saw my boyfriend standing in the doorway and he was literally wet from his head to feet. His guns were visibly showing off  because of the damp shirt. He's being illegal now, doesn't he know that?

 

I waved my thoughts off and silently cursed myself for gawking at him. "Chanyeol-ssi!" I called, seeing the deep frown on his handsome face completely fainted and changed into a wide smile instead. Okay, .

 

"Hi babe! Where's Mom and Dad?" he asked as he roamed his eyes around the house. He made his way inside and stopped on his tracks when the maid handed him a towel. Chanyeol gave her a discreet smile and nodded at her politely before turning to me again.

 

"Really Chanyeol? I didn't know you were my brother," I retorted sarcastically. He just laughed. I leaned on the railings and crossed my arms over my chest. "Business trips, as usual," I stated, pushing my hair at the back of my shoulder.

 

I through my teeth and contemplated about leaving my parents a text message, telling them that Chanyeol was here with me and they didn't need to worry. Biting my lip unconsciously, I fished out my cellphone from the pocket of my shorts and fiddled aimlessly through the screen.

 

It took me a while before I felt someone's stares boring holes at my face. I looked up and immediately locked gazes with Chanyeol. He smirked at me but stayed like that for a while without saying any thing. I only stared back at him. What the is he doing. His jet black hair was still slightly soaked from the rain and some water were dripping from the strands of his bangs. 

 

I saw him grinned and gave out a short laugh. I raised an eyebrow at him. What the hell?

 

"What?"

 

"You do realized that you looked y when you're doing that, don't you think?"

 

"Doing what?" I scoffed, not having any of his teasings.

 

"You, posing in front of me. You don't need to do that. Stop seducing me, babe. While I could still stop myself." he mused, flashing me another smirk of his and flopped on the leather couch like he was in his own house.

 

"W-what?" I felt my cheeks grew hot. "H-hey, you're wet! Come here, you'll get sick stupid." I hissed, clicking my tongue and grabbed his arm and pulled him with me upstairs.

 

I harshly let go of his arm as soon as we entered the room. "Ouch babe. You're so rude. Is this what I get from being an honest boyfriend to you?" he stated with a fake hurt expression spread all over his face. 

 

"And how did that even make you honest?" I put my hands on my waist.

 

"I told you you're y. Oh look. You're at it again. You really want to seduce me, huh?" he grinned and I just rolled my eyes at him.

 

"Tss. I already knew that, giant." I let him sit on my bed. His upper body was the only part that got wet so it's alright. I went to my cabinet and get his shirt he left the last time he took a bath here.

 

"I brought a movie,"

 

"Hm?" I turned to him and held out his shirt. "Change first."

 

Instead of getting the shirt, he grabbed my arm and pulled me on his lap. My free hand automatically went on his broad shoulder like my life depends on it and his other hand caught my waist.

 

"Hey! Y-you're wet..." I muttered. I almost got cross-eyed, his face is dangerously an inch away from mine and I felt my face suddenly heated up. 

 

"It's getting dry now," he said with his voice deep. Then, I saw it. A different shade of darkness playing through the glint of his eyes, I swallowed an imaginary lump in my throat.

 

"I said, I brought a movie. Do you want to watch it?" he said in a husky tone making my heart speed up. Why the hell is he suddenly acting like this?

 

"O-of course.. J-just change first" I stuttered while looking directly at him. I couldn't take my gaze away from his face.

 

"Mhm? Is that so?" his eyes went down to my lips and bit his own.

 

It took seconds before I replied back. The rain still pours heavily outside the window and the room was just cold earlier but it was merely the opposite now.

 

"Y-yes. C-chanyeol... Why are you like this.." I said biting my lower lip and averted my eyes.

 

I felt him studying my face as if reading me. I really felt nervous what the heck. My heart is hammering against my chest and our skin touching makes the butterflies in my stomach flutter.

 

"It's y."

 

"T-the movie?"

 

He chuckled. "We could watch it later," his gaze went down to my lips again, "But I'm talking about you babe," he whispered. I turned to look at him again but then he leaned closing the gap between our lips.

 

I gripped on his shoulders tightly as I felt myself getting stiff all of a sudden. He guided my arm he was holding right on his shoulder and brought up his hand on my face. 

 

He tilted his head on one side as he gently kissed me. I fluttered my eyes close slowly and finally relaxed under his touch. I responded and moved my lips against his. Our lips moved in sync, brushing softly against each other. He caressed my jawline and neck while his other arm was wrapped around my waist protectively.

 

I felt him biting my lips lightly. He does this as if asking for entrance. I slightly opened my mouth and that's when I felt his tongue entered. I let out a light moan as he the roof of my mouth and lightly my tongue as if massaging it with his own. I wrapped my legs around his waist and I felt his grip around me tightened.

 

I don't know how long we've been kissing. But all I know is that we must stop ourselves before it leads to something more than just kissing. I squirmed slightly on his lap because my legs were starting to get stiff. That's when he pulled away suddenly.

 

"Babe, stop doing that. I'll get hard," he said with a hesitant smile, still catching his breath.

 

"Chanyeol..." I panted, in a sweet tone, also out of breath. 

 

"Yes baby?" he said with a smile playing on the sides of his lips.

 

"Put me down now or I'll punch your face," I stated and glared at him.

 

"But babe~" he whined, pouting his lips. He embraced me tighter with his both arms and leaned his head on my right shoulder. "No, I won't let gooo," he cooed while swaying our bodies together.

 

I giggled as I imagined his face while saying that. He's such a baby. "Seriously, why are you so clingy today, hm?" I whispered while caressing his hair. "Did you cheat on me, huh?" I said pulling away from the hug and stared at him. He kept his head down, "Hey, look at me." I trailed off. What the . Don't tell me...

 

"Sorry baby..." My eyes widened.

 

"What the f-asdfghjkl" I was about to punch his precious face and break his perfect nose when he suddenly cut me off with a kiss.

 

"I'm just kidding baby, hm? C'mon let's watch the movie?" he asked with a grin I suddenly want to wipe off his face.

 

"Chanyeol!" I yelled and he shut his right eye and scrunched his nose with the sound.

 

"What did I do?" he asked innocently and looked like he's suppressing himself from laughter. "Oh, let's just continue where we left off, then."

 

 

 

 


*END.