The second present ^^

The Precious Birthday Presents

In Woohyun's room...

Woohyun had washed himself and now is already clothed. He sings softly while his legs bring him to his study table. He sits on the chair before reaching for a drawing block from the drawer. He also takes out his colourful markers and colour pencils. "What should I draw?" He asks to himself. He puts his pointed finger around his lips while his brain searching for something nice and memorable to be draw. Then, he suddenly thinks of something. He gladly draws what he can thinks of. He even writes something for his beloved bff. After satisfied with his work, Woohyun rolls the drawing block and ties it with a beautiful ribbon coloured blue. "I hope he will like this," Woohyun says with a satisfied smile on his face. 

 

The next day... 

"I go first, mom," Woohyun says as he kisses his mom's both cheeks. "Study well, okay?" Mrs. Nam smiles as she kisses her son's forehead. Woohyun nods before he get down from the car and head to Sunggyu's class with his heart fill with happy and excited feelings. 

 

At Sunggyu class...

Woohyun gets into the class and looks for Sunggyu. However, Sunggyu is not there. "Hmm? Maybe he's a bit late today," Woohyun whispers to himself. He looks for Sunggyu's best friend in the class, Dongwoo. "Dongwoo hyung," he calls when he sees Dongwoo reading some books. "Oh, Woohyun! What's wrong?" Dongwoo asks. "Can you help me to give this to Sunggyu hyung?" Woohyun asks as he blinks his eyes. "What if Sunggyu is not coming?" Dongwoo asks back. "You can give it to me back during recess," Woohyun gives the solution. "Okay, I will," Dongwoo agrees. "Thank you, hyung," Woohyun thanks before he runs to his class.

 

During recess...

Woohyun is waiting for Sunggyu at their usual place which is the stairs next to Woohyun's class. They always eat there together since canteen always full. "Woohyun-ah!!!!" Suddenly a voice calling for Woohyun. The sound of a person going down the stairs also can be hear. Woohyun knows that voice well. "Sunggyu hyung!" Woohyun says cheerfully. Sunggyu immediately hugs Woohyun. Woohyun can hear Sunggyu's sobbing and it makes his head suddenly full of question marks. "Hey, hyung. What's wrong?" Woohyun asks softly as he pats Sunggyu's back. Mrs. Nam always pat his back when he cry. So, he's doing the same. "I'm sorry, Woohyun-ah. I didn't mean to think you like that," Sunggyu says between his sobs. "Ehhh? I don't understand," Woohyun says in confusion. "Actually, I decided to not talk to you the whole day because you couldn't tell me why you can't play with me yesterday. I didn't know that you're preparing the presents the whole day. I'm sorry..." Sunggyu explains as he releases the hug. 

 

Flashback...

In Sunggyu's class...

"Sunggyu! These are from Woohyun. And this is from me. Happy birthday!" Dongwoo tells before he get back to his seat. "Thanks, Dongwoo!" Sunggyu shouts and Dongwoo nods and smiles as a reply. Sunggyu immediately opens the paper bag from Woohyun. He takes out a mug of cheesecake. "Wahhhh... cheesecake!" He whispers excitedly. He then takes out the paper roll. He releases the ribbon and looks at the drawing. It's a drawing of Woohyun doing bunny aegyo and also Woohyun doing big love with his arms and tiny love with his fingers. Sunggyu giggles at the drawing because you know how kids draw, right? *winks* Sunggyu then reads the notes besides the drawing. "Sorry, hyung~ buingg buingg~ I'm sorry that I can't play with you yesterday. I also couldn't say why I can't play with you. But now, I'll be honest. I can't play with you yesterday because...." Sunggyu reads softly as he stops at the drawing after the word 'because'. It's a drawing of Woohyun holding a present box. Then, Sunggyu reads the words under the drawing. "Because I was preparing your present the whole day. I made the cheesecake myself (but of course with the help of my mom *grins*). I also made this myself. So, I hope you like it," Sunggyu finishes reading and smiles at the heart shape at the end of the notes. "I was wrong towards Hyunnie after all. I'll ask for his forgiveness later," Sunggyu says to himself.

 

Back to the recess time...

Woohyun smiles at Sunggyu. "It's okay, hyung. I understand. No hard feelings, okay? I promise I'll play with you this evening. My mom already gave permission," Woohyun says with a happy smile. "Thank you, Hyunnie!" Sunggyu exclaims as he hugs Woohyun again. Then, they happily having their breakfast together. 

 

*I'm sorry for the late update -bows- Something wrong happened that cause me to update late. Anyway, thank you for everything including commenting and subscribing. I wish for more comments after this so that I know what do you guys thought on this simple story ^o^ thanks again and see you guys next time <3