Exact Opposites

Second Chances, Second Choices

 

No words can express love. In this case, literally. Because This person here.. can't talk. Well, he's not mute and he has his tongue, but he isn't the type to talk too much. And the other one.. well, let's say talking is his profession.

"Jeonghan, do you even talk?" Seungcheol asked his best friend, Jeonghan just glared at him and continued reading his favorite novel's sequel, "I don't even know why we're best friends if we're as opposite as the North and South poles." Seungcheol sighed and rested his back on the wall, to which Jeonghan replied, "We can't argue with that." He was right though. The two friends have been living together since they were born.

"You see? You rarely talk. That's the first time for the day. You talk, but like.. in less than 5 words or just 5 words."

Jeonghan just gave him a 'You-Know-What-I-Mean' stare. Which Seungcheol automatically understood. "I'm going out with my friends, I'll be back in a few hours." Seungcheol said as he took his jacket from the coat rack. "Call--Text me if you need me or if you'll go out." Jeonghan just nodded and returned his focus on his book. Which he was on the last chapter.

Seungcheol walked out to the park to meet his friends, which were already there by their "Hangout Tree".

"Seungcheol-hyung!" Mingyu, a friend of his, called out and passed his basketball to him. In which Seungcheol received and scored a shot. "Wonwoo never plays." Mingyu said as he caught the ball, and then he looked over at the benches and there they saw a reading Wonwoo.

"He reminds me so much of Jeonghan-hyung." Mingyu sighed. "But he talks."

"Ayo wassup!" Carefree Hansol joined their conversation. "Wae? What happened? Why y'all so serious?" Here's Hansol and his English.

"Meh. Seungcheol-hyung misses Jeonghan-hyung." Mingyu teased. Which then Seungcheol threw the ball to the ring, but it hit the board which bounced to hit Wonwoo's book. "Oops." Hansol said as he mockingly took cover, Wonwoo stood up and took his book from the floor and removed all the dirt all over it. And then he hid the novel in his backpack and walked to his friends.

"What's wrong?" Wonwoo asked, no one dared to answer, "Gwaenchanha?" Still no reply.

"Yaa~ Seungcheol-hyung misses Jeonghan-hyung." Hansol popped up again behind Wonwoo. "I do not." Seungcheol unawaringly shouted, which made the group chuckle.

Meanwhile back to their home, Jeonghan texted his friends, Jihoon and Jisoo, to come over.

Right after Jeonghan finally finished his novel, the two already showed up.

"Long time no see." Jisoo said as he removed his shoes by the front door, "Long time huh? How is less than 24 hours a long time?" Jihoon annoyingly asked, "Long time to shower, that's it." Which made Jisoo and Jeonghan chuckle. Jihoon just rolled his eyes at the couple.

"Seungcheol left you again, didn't he?" Joshua asked, "He did." Jeonghan's short reply.

"Your replies as as short as Jihoon!" Joshua joked which then he got hit by a pillow by Jihoon, "You're dang lucky I don't want to hit you with my precious guitar." Jihoon snickered. "Not as precious as Soonyoung." Joshua joked again and received another hit on the head by a heavy pillow.

"Fine fine I'll stop. Meh. You can't even confess your love to Soonyoung." Joshua was already serious, "As if you can confess yours to your special someone." Jihoon nagged back.

Jeonghan raised his eyebrow at the two, he didn't know Jisoo ever liked someone.

"The heck with it. So.. what should we do now?" Jisoo casually changed the topic. Jihoon couldn't hide his laughter. "Let's go out instead." Jeonghan suggested.

So the trio then walked out together and witnessed the other group playing basketball by the court. They saw Seungcheol tried to shoot but it backfired and hit Wonwoo's book and the three just laughed it out.

"Let's go get coffee?" Jihoon suggested, but then he tried to take it back but it was too late, "Ahh. You just want to see Soonyoung since he's on cafe duty." Jisoo looked serious. Jihoon wanted to hit him but Jisoo wasn't joking nor lying. So Jihoon just ignored him and led the two to their favorite cafe.

Once they arrived, one of their friends who worked in that cafe greeted them.

"Hey guys~" A small chinky boy greeted them, "Annyeong, Chan~ Why are you here?" Jisoo asked him, "I'm on training for a job. I need extra budget so why not in Soonyoung-hyung's Mom's Cafe, right?"

They all sat on their reserved table and ordered their favorites. Jihoon pulled out his guitar and started playing.

"Who are you serenading to, Jihoon-hyung?" Chan asked ever so innocently. "I'm not serenading anyone I'm just practicing my song." Jihoon said, "For whom is the song dedicated?" Jisoo teased the smaller. "Dedicated to none." Jihoon said, dead serious, and continued strumming. "How can you make a beautiful and deep song without dedicating it to anyone?" Jisoo asked in disbelief, "I just can." Jihoon's short reply got the group dead quiet.

"Annyeong mi amigos~" Soonyoung came and Jihoon just hid his mildly blushing face. Jeonghan just glanced and glared at the latter and greeted Soonyoung instead.

The five hung out for a few minutes and when Soonyoung and Chan's shift ended, they decided to take a walk along the seashore to witness the sunset.

They all sat cross-legged on the sand and just stared at the sun's reflection touching the sea. It was beautiful.. and peaceful.

After about 20 minutes it was already dark. And a panting Wonwoo arrived.

“Welp.. it's 6:30. Chan and I need to go back home now. Talk to you guys again tomorrow.” Soonyoung and Chan stood up and waved goodbye and walked back to their homes.

"Jeonghan-hyung! Seungcheol-hyung has been looking everywhere for you!"

---

A/N: HELLO HELLO! hahah finally napost ko na rin pagkatapos ng poll na ginawa ko sa twitter kahapon. So ye~ Sana nagustuhan nyo at marami pa kayong maaasahan sakin okay haha PS wala itong plot, parang go with the flow lang. Kahit ako di ko alam paano matatapos.

Trans: HELLO HELLO! Hahah I finally posted the first chapter after posting a poll on twitter yesterday. So ye~ I hope you like it and you can expect more from me okay haha PS this doesnt have a plot, it's more of a go with the flow. Even I don't know how this will end.