First Day Back To School I

Extraordinary High School Life
Well, welcome back to school. Welcome back to hell. Maybe everyone sees me as a goody-two-shoes, the A+ student who never fails, the diligent,cool girl, the short, nerdy, chubby girl, the cute-but-sometimes-only girl, the perfectionist girl, but I do hate school. I can never wait to finish these whole crap. I just wanna be a successful architect. That's all. Thank God I have the brain.
If there's one thing that makes me stand with full of pride, that's my cleverness. Even though I may not be the prettiest or thinnest girl out there, I'm proud with my grades. I won't refuse to teach my classmates when they ask me something. Hmm, you can say I am a very friendly and good girl.
This school of mine -Silver Cross Private High School- is a very strict school. There are many regulations & rules, some are good, but some are quite ridiculous, I must say. I live by school regulations. Usually I won't break a rule in a year but humans are not perfect right? When I actually broke a rule, my whole classmate would stare in awe, jaw-dropped, gasping. Seriously, was it so surprising that I broke a rule?
Okay, the start of my sophomore year is so dramatic. How could it not be? It's Monday, bad enough already. And my first subject is Math! Damn. Damn. Damn. How can this happen to me? All my life I've been very good. Hell must be insane to chose me as their next target to torture.
The teacher walked into the room, the whole class turned quiet to the point you would hear if a pen dropped.
"Good morning class, I'm Choi Siwon, your math teacher. You can call me Mr. Choi. Now let's get to know you all better."
Then he started to mention the student's name one by one by alphabetical orders in our attendance list. The students which name was called raised their hands. I guess today we won't study a thing because the teachers are new and they need to introduce themselves and know the students. Horray!
"Now that I know you students better, who's the class president here?" He asked.
Ah, we haven't met our homeroom teacher yet so we haven't had a class pres.
"It hasn't been decided yet, sir." A boy spoken up.
"Okay, can the two of you help me to distribute this?" Mr. Choi asked the boy and another boy - the latter I recall as Jooyoung, the politician's child. Mr. Choi gave them a stack of papers, enough for the class. The boys distribute it. The papers says:
"The importance of school. .......
......

The importance of Math: Many people says, "we don't need to study math to the details, would we use them in real life?" There are actually some reasons we need to pay attention:
1. It would be useful in real life, e.g. When we're shopping.
2. .....
3.....
.....
.....
.....
........."

What a 'good' motivation to learn math! I mentally slapped my forehead.
Finally the bell rung. "Okay class, we will continue the lesson next time. Good morning." Mr. Choi dismiss the class. And the next period will be the native language. I really do hope it will be fun.
Mr. Choi headed to his next class, and a woman stepped to my class. Guess she's the teacher of my native language course. She gives this friendly vibe- much to my relief.
"Good morning class. I am I'm Yoona, your native language teacher. Actually I'm not really comfortable calling you 'children' or 'class' so I would call you with 'guys' okay? We can be friendly but do not forget about respect. Do we agree?" That's what she said.
The whole class just nodded and then said their agreement together. The teacher's fun, I smiled a little. In no time the bell rung. Ms. Im and the class exchange their greetings and she headed to her next class.
My next subject is Physical Education, ah I hate exercising. I'm telling you, with this kind of not-so-skinny body it's hard to get good grade in PE. I hope it'll be different this year though. The whole class changed to their exercise uniform and we headed to the court.
I finally see the teacher. I'm surprised, I actually know the teacher. It was my middle-school PE teacher. Mr. Jang Wooyoung.
I suddenly remember this thing. When I was in the last year of middle school, every student in last year went to a trip together. There's a swimming pool but the teachers prohibited us to swam. The very last day, finally, the teachers allowed us to swim. It was so exciting! Everyone would push anyone into the pool. And then this female teacher -whose name is Lee Jieun, the girlfriend of Mr. Jang- pass in front of the pool. Some playful boys like Reiji -a tall, tanned boy every girl in school has a crush on, my classmate for the whole middle school and first year of high school- and girls run after her, and finally they pushed her into the pool. Nothing bad happened since the pool is not that deep. But the very next time we had PE, Mr. Jang punished all the boys and girls who pushed Ms. Lee into the pool. Apparently Ms. Lee cannot swim. Mr. Jang lectured us first, and then the boys and girls involved do 5 laps in the court. I'm so relieved I didn't take part in that scheme! It was fun though. Seeing the teacher pushed into the pool I mean. Sorry Ms. Lee... But Mr. Jang was so so very protective! It's cute. I envy Ms. Lee in some ways.
~~~
Finally, the first chapter for this fic before going back to school next week. Feedback, dear readers? :)