Chapter 1

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Ringggg..

The alarm clock rang at the Choi's Residence.

Minho: Ughh! School again. I'd rather play Tetris all day than stuck on a room learning Math with a boring teacher!

Foot steps squeked. Someone opened the door.

Taemin: Oppa! It's 6:10. Were gonna be late for school.

Minho opened his eyes wide just to know who called.

Minho: Can't you make your own breakfast? I'll be there so just wait.

Minho gets up, while Taemin ran down the stairs to take a shower. Minho made an omelet and bacon for breakfast. They washed up, get dressed and ate the breakfast Minho did.

On the way to the school,

Taemin: Minho oppa, could we just ride than walk 'cause you know, our school is many km away.

Minho: Sure. But where would we take a ride? We don't have a car.

Taemin: Hmm. We could take that one.

Taemin pointed out the red Volvo car by the street.

Minho: Are you serious? That's not ours.

Taemin: Yah, I know. But look , the owner of the car is that pretty girl who wears the same uniform as ours. We can beg her, I know her looks are kind enough.

Minho: Ok we'll try.

Taemin: Why can't you trust me? 

Minho: Yah . ok. let's go.

 

 

--Find out on the next chapter what will the girl respond to Taemin & Minho. 

Sorry if this chapter is too short & boring. On the next chapter, you'll read about MinYul.

Stay tuned!