HEY,

HEY,

“Mark! Wake up we have a test this morning!” I heard Jackson shouted outside my room, I lazily ask him what test do I have this morning with my morning voices. “We have Mr. Roth test today. And if you missed it you’ll get a D. Hurry!” and with that, I heard Jackson footstep walking away from my room.
With full of force, I woke up and walk straight into the bathroom to get myself ready. And when I finished dressing up I my phone and automatically cursing when I see the times.

“Damn it. I’m late.” I said while opening my room and running into the front. I hurriedly drove my car like a mad man, some people gave me a look and a horn while shouting to ‘watch out.’ I just ignore everything they said and drove straight to the campus. When I enter the campus lot I park my car carelessly and start running to my classroom on the 3rd floor. I have to use the stair instead of the lift because I can’t miss this test. I look up at my watch and I still have 5 minutes until the test began. I sigh in relief when I see the Professor is just entering the class, I run a bit to catch up and knock the class door.

“I’m sorry, I late,” I said when I entering the class.

“Hurry up and sit. You’re late, Mr. Tuan.” The professor said, I sit in my chair and looks up to Jackson while saying ‘why are you leaving me?’ in a low voice.

“I thought you’re not gonna make it,” Jackson said with his annoying face,

“Do you think I’m crazy?” 

“I thought you are,” he answered with a super annoying expression. I just gave him angry faces and back to my position while my friend passing my the answer sheet. When I receive the answer sheet I just realized that I didn’t bring my bag, not even a pen in my hand. I began to panic and ask Jackson if he brings another pen or not and he answers it with a head shake. Then, I tap a girl shoulder in front of me,

“Yeah?” she said more like a question,

“Do you have more pen? Can I borrow?” I ask her, and she said to wait and began to find another pen she has.

“Here.” She said while giving me a pen, I smiled at her and begin to write my name on the answer sheet. I notice something in the pen, I see a name “Wendy Son^^” on that pen. And I found it cute. 

A half an hour left and I haven’t finished my test when one by one my classmate is done with their test. And that Wendy girl is already done with her test and no longer sits in front of me. ‘how could people finished it in half an hour when the professor gave them one hour to finish it.’ I said in my heart. And after one hour having a mental war with the test, I walk out from the class and walk straight into the cafeteria, I’m hungry. When I entering the cafeteria I see Jackson and Jaebum are already seated on the table that we usually used. I make an order then walk towards them and sit on the table.

“Hey, Mark.” Jaebum greet me while Jackson is eating his chips.

“Hey.” I gave Jackson a death glare and I think Jaebum sense it.

“What’s wrong with you both?” Jaebum asked and Jackson answers it. I stayed quiet and looking around the cafeteria. Then, I see her. That Wendy girl. Sitting in one of the cafeteria's table with her friends. 

“Hey, Jaebum. Is that your girlfriend Seulgi?” I ask Jaebum with my eyes still lingering on that Wendy girl. Jaebum looks up to where I looking at and nodding. “She knows Wendy Son?”

“Wendy is her best friend, they more like a sister than a best friend,” Jaebum answer it.

“Jaebum, can you tell Seulgi that Mark has a crush on Wendy?” Jackson randomly said with his mouth full of chips.

“You shut up!” and Jackson burst into a laughing at my words. And I sigh in annoyance. Without thinking too much, I stand up from my place and walk to Wendy’s place. I sense Jaebum and Jackson looking at me in the back but I don’t care, I just walk until I stand beside her.

“Hey, you are Wendy right?” I ask her with my best manners. I see her smile while said ‘yeah.’ I smiled widely at her answer, “I want to return the pen that I borrow from you a while ago.” I said still smiling and hand her the pen.

“Oh, right. I forgot that you borrow it.” She said it with a light laugh and put the pen back to her pencil case.

“Thank you, Wendy. My name is Mark. Mark Tuan.” I said while offering my hand for a handshake and she gladly receives it with a warm smile on her face. And with that simple accident, everything has changed.


booooo. I'm so bored so i decide to make an one-shot story about markdy, but i think i fail;')