one-

From Rags To Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER ONE-

 

 

Eunjung must be seeing things right now. There`s no way in hell she`s seeing her things outside her apartment door. 

 

`` no. ``

 

She cursed to herself as she ran in worry to rescue her stuffs. She remembered the argument she had with her landlady this morning, and how the old witch vowed to really kicked her out for not paying her overdued rent and realized..

 

`` Damn she`s dead serious afterall . ``

 

Eunjung winced and mumbled bitterly while crouching to the ground to picked her poor abandoned luggage. She can only sighed in defeat as she stared longingly to her stuffs, then to the locked door of her apartment.

 

`` Well .. i guess i`m sleeping on the street tonight.``

 

She declared with a heavy heart. She has nowhere to go, she`s broke, completely pennyless and her damned boss didn`t even allowed her to cash advance no matter how hard she begged. Eunjung started walking, pulling her luggage to her side when she heard her stomach growled in hunger. She stopped, sighed and pat her hungry tummy.

 

`` I know i know, just hang in there . ``

 

She tried to console herself and started walking slowly again. It`s already late at night so there`s not much of people roaming around the street, most of the establishments and bussineses had already closed for the night.

 

 

She really had no idea where to go, it had only been 4 months since she came here in Seoul to ran away from her debts. She had no friends to call, and she`s not even close to any of her co-workers from the Cafe and that only made her situation a ton more miserable. Eunjung stopped from her tracked, closed her eyes, sighed in defeat and raised her head above the sky.

 

`` Why must you do this to me ? `` 

 

She questioned to whoever Gods that`s still awake up there.

 

Life has been hard and tough for her ever since, or as long as her memory served her. Eunjung`s not really sure since she believed she had lost some of her memory of the past which ended her in an orphanage 10 years ago. And now she`s 18 (strange because she remembers her birthday and her name), homeless and hungry as her stomach growled again.

 

And as if by weird coincedences, it seemed like the Gods had heard her as lighting strikes the sky followed by a loud thunder which scared Eunjung less.

 

`` Holy i was just kidding jaysus ! ``

 

Eunjung cursed in panicked and started to ran to looked for some place that can possibly cover her because she knew better rain will come pouring down soon.

 

`` my life . ``

 

 

She uttered in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter