D-day

Scribble stories: NamJin

Rapmon dresses early in the morning and take a selfie. He send it to Suga who is currently at the studio. 

Suga reply:  wow, you look nice today! XD

rapmon reply : really? i'm off then. DON'T FOLLOW ME.  =P

suga reply : pfftt, like i would. of you go then, bye bye. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jin is ready in his jacket with a cap. He looked himself on the mirror. '' right, are you sure you'll do this? hey kim seokjin.... you what should i do!!!! you didn't even know his name!! ''  He freaked out. '' ok, let's do this. Taxi or Cab? nope. A bus. '' He get himself on a bus and start contacting Namjoon. 

J: Hey, honey. How are you? 

N: you called me what?! 

J: honey, why? you don't like it? 

N: i'm Namjoon

J: i'll call you Namjoon if you call me oppa

N: hey. stupid! arrive here faster or i'll leave

J: ah fine... wait there honey! 

N: i'm namjoon!! 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Namjoon was waiting for Jin patiently. He checked his watch, Jin was in another 20 seconds before time's up. Jin came in with a cheerful face. '', you came!! miss me? '' 

'' you were ALMOST late! I would have gone like in... another 12 seconds if you don't show up. '' 

'' ok that's cool. *shrug* so how do i look? ''

'' what? '' 

'' how do i look? '' 

'' you look... okay? why are you asking me this? ''

'' what did i do? '' 

'' what?! .... you did nothing, it's just that *sigh* have a seat. '' Namjoon gave up. 

'' well, you look nice today. *wink* '' 

'' oh, thanks. '' Namjoon took the menu on the table and covered his face. oh my god, did he just ... okay Namjoon. calm down. ''  He puts the menu down and did a really poker face. '' what shall we eat? '' 

Jin is smilling slowly. '' where did you learn to do that poker from? '' 

'' oh, I'm inspired by my friend, Taehyung. '' 

'' wow, you're good! di- '' 

'' how about this? '' He randomly points at the menu. 

'' sure. did you dreamt of me last night? '' smirking. '' uh, waiter!! '' He tried avoiding the question. He told the order and looked back at Jin. '' what was your question again? '' 

'' you didn't hear me? ''

'' what? '' 

'' how could you, i dreamt of you last night! '' pouting Jin.

'' oh '' expressionless, but Namjoon smiled a little that his dimple shown. Jin smiled and touched his dimple. Namjoon blush. '' h..hey! '' 

'' yes? ''

'' who gives you permision to touch my dimple? ''

'' you, my bae. ''

'' woah, so fast. ''

'' cause your here. '' Jin blow kiss. 

''' whada f...lower. eww!! '' 

'' hahahahhaha!! flower!! LOL!! '' 

'' stop with all those smoochy itchy stuff !! ''

'' okok, so tell me. you like me? '''

'' no.'' 

'' that's too bad, cause i've fallen for you. ''

'' whoa, whatsup with you? ''

'' me? well, whatsupp bae! its hip hop time!! '' 

'' oh-my-god, you're cr- ''

'' handsome? ''

'' no! i was gonna say your cr- ''

'' handsome. yes, i am. ''

'' no, ! ''

'' tell me why i shouldn't be a infront of you? ''

'' cause it would spoil my perfect fantasy about you! '' 

'' wow, i think about you 365 times a day!! '' 

'' look, we haven't even officiate ourselves as a couple yet and we only met like yesterday. ''

'' oh, heart attack! ''

'' seriously? heart attack? '' fed up Namjoon 

Jin stood up and holds Namjoon hands and bought it to his heart. '' Be Mine. '' 

'' why did i even met you yesterday? ''

'' do i have.. to answer that? ''

Namjoon shyly whishpered '' everyone is looking at you right now. would you please sit down? ''

'' oh no, i was just wondering where the toilet is.. '' 

'' urghh!! go! '' 

'' i am! ''

Jin goes to the toilet and went to the sink. He took a glance at his reflections and cheer ''YES!!'' loudly. Manwhile Namjoon is at the entrance of the toilet giggled as he sees Jin fanboying about him. Suddenly Jin come out of the toilet. 

'' hey! you're here? ''

'' i saw what you did inside there! '' the latter mumbled. 

'' that is not fair! it's my privacy! ''

'' yeah, right. its a public toilet after all. What can you expect. '' Namjoon rufles Jin's hair, '' you're kindda cute too. '' 

jin pout. '' I'm hungry. ''

'' then.. *sigh* go to the table then.. ''

'' hahaha i know you would do that. '' jin gives a peck at Namjoon's cheeks and walks cooly to their table.

did a guy just... kissed me..?