1st

A Day In the Life

Excitement.  

Fear.

Love.

Worry.  

Happiness. 

Shock.

Right now, Seungri was having a hard time deciding which one of these emotions to pick and act out on.  He has never felt so conflicted by his own feelings before.  And just what was the the cause of such turmoil?  The producer bit his lip and lowered his panda-like eyes to bathroom sink counter-top.  

The sight was still there.  

Seungri raised his fists to rub his eyes, when he did that he glanced down at the counter-top once again.  

.....Nothing changed.

This time, Seungri squinted his baggy eyes and leaned foward to the sink.  

There was no doubt about it.....the girly, pink pregnancy test remained the same way after much investigation; positive.  

Seungri's eyes widened as the depth of the situation truly hit him.  

He was pregnant.  

A baby was inside of him.  

A living thing, was currently depending on Seungri in order to survive and grow up well.  

Seungri started to hyperventilate.  

How was it even possible for a guy to be pregnant?!  How would Jiyong react?  How would his fans react?!  Was he even ready for a baby?!  The public didn't even know about him and Jiyong being real, how the hell were they supposed to bring a human into this world without raising questions!?  Seungri's eyes began to water up.  

Would Jiyong even stay with Seungri after he finds out about the baby.....?  

Seungri backs into the corner of the bathroom while clutching the test in his hand.  He bagan to see black spots in his vision.  And only a few seconds later, Seungri passed out on the bathroom floor.  

**** 2 Days Ago****

  Seungri smiled as he answered the door.  

  What next stepped in was a very odd-looking Daesung.  

Seungri scrunched his nose up at the itchy-looking afro of a wig and the weird track suit he was wearing.  "What's this?"  Seungri asked after closing the door behind Daesung.  

  Daesung tore of the wig with a big sigh in relief.  He then turned to look at Seungri with wide eyes (well as wide as his little eyes can get) and screeched out; "Do you know how many nyongtory shippers are waiting outside the building?!"  

  Seungri rose a brow, "What?"

  "Yeah, they went crazy ever since they found out you and Jiyong live together.  I didn't feel like taking any pictures or anything so I just bought the cheapest disguise I could get from a neaby convinent store."  Daesung explained.  Seungri nodded and led the mc to the kitchen.  

  "Do you want some coffee with the pie?"  Seungri asked while pulling out a cute little pink box he had gotten from a bakery.  Daesung nodded and flopped down by the island table.  Seungri then poured the two some coffee while slicing the pie.  The producer then sat next to Daesung.  

  "So how is Japan?"  Seungri asked.  It was quite the sight to see the goofy characters' little eyes sparkle.  Daesung then began to list all the crazy things he loves about the country and what interesting things he had planned for the fututre.  Daesung was only visting from Japan for a week.  Seungri had made plans for Big Bang to all meet up for dinner on Friday, but still decided to invite Daesung over for a one on one catch up.  

  "How about you?  How are you and Jiyong?"

  Seungri smiled behind his cup of joe.  

  "We are good,  But sometimes I wish Jiyong wouldn't work so hard.  We used to go out on dates all the time, but now he's always just stuck in the studio or at a fashionshow."  Seungri explained.  This was true, lately Jiyong would only be home for 7 hours at night and 1 hour in the morning before taking off for his scehudle.  Seungri didn't feel like telling Jiyong how upset he truly was, mostly because Seungri didn't want to be yet another problem Jiyong would have to deal with.  And usually, such things wouldn't even bother Seungri.  But lately Seungri has been getting more stressed out and clingy.  Even Jiyong commented on his newfound neediness.  Since then Seungri has kept his mouth shut.  

  Together, Seungri and Daesung talked about many things while enjoying the pie.  Eventually, it came time for the two to clean up the dishes, a task Seungri wished to do himself yet Daesung insisted he help.  The two moved to the kitchen, were Seungri saw something that made his heart stop.

  An icetray.  

  Empty of ice.  

  But filled with water.  

  Seungri must have forgotten to put the tray in the freezer after getting it out for his drink earlier that day. Tears blurred his vision as his breath hitched.  A sob broke through his lips and the dishes in his hands fell to the ground in a shatter.  

  "What's wrong?"  Daesung asked, paniced.  

  Seungri rose a shaky finger to the tray.   

  "Those poor ice-cubes!!!"  Seungri cried.  Daesung rose a brow and looked confused.  

  "What?"  

  "They melted, Daesung!  They never had a chance!"  Seungri cried.  

 Daesung was shocked.  What was his friend doing crying over ice (well water, really).  The male rushed foward and placed Seungri in his arms, whispering encouraging words into his ears and patting his back.  Seungri continued to cry and moan about how he was a murder and the justice system was going to go after him.  

  "Oh god, I'm going to be all over the news!  My fans will leave me!!"  

  Daesung pulled away from Seungri, wiping away the tear streaks.  "Seungri, it's just water."

  "No it's not!  Water is so important!  We need it everyday!  You should treat it with respect!"  Seungri defended.  Daesung sighed and looked around the apartment with hopefull eyes.  

  "Am I on a prankshow or something?"  

Seungri's face twisted in anger, as he gasped -clearly offended-.  

 "How ing dare you!"  

*****

  It took a while for Seungri to calm down, and when he did he continued on cleaning, even sweeping the broken dishes.  Afterwards, the two sat in the livingroom.

  "Seungri what the hell was that?" Aaked Daesung.

  "I don't know....I'm sorry."  He replied, cheeks burning in embarassment.  

  "Has this been happening alot?"  

  "Two days ago, I cried because the batteries in the remote for the TV died."  Seungri admitted sheepishly.  He was indeed not proud of this.  Not at all. 

  "Does Jiyong know?"  

  "No.  He's gone too often.  And I don't want him to get all worried."  

  "Look, I think you should go take a visit to our old therapist."  Daseung suggested.  Daesung and most of the band still kept in touch with her.  She was sweet and a good problem solver.  Daesung would call her up whenever he felt conflicted.  He thought it was good advice for Seungri to call her up, since the meltdown over melted icecubes (pun somewhat intended) seemed a bit...much.

  Suddenly Seungri up from the couch, and raced to the out of the room, leaving a very confused Daesung alone on the loveseat.  Daesung hurriedly followed the younger, as Seungri seemingly ran for his life.  The two found themselves in the bathroom as the latter hunched over a toliet, heaving up everything in his tummy.  

  Minutes later, Seungri rose from his position.  

 Daesung frowned as he watched the younger clean himself up.  Suddenly his eyes widened in realization.  'No, it couldn't be......could it?'  

  "S-seungri," Daesung laughed nervously.  "If I didn't know better, I would have said that you were...pregnant."  

  Seungri froze.  

No way....

********

About 30 minutes later, Daesung emptied a brown plastic bag from a convient store onto Seungri and Jiyong's bed.  Multiple fenimine looking pregnancy tests fell out, as Seungri looked at them with fear and disbelief in his eyes.  

"Here is a bottle of water, now drink up and start peeing on these sticks."  Daesung said while plopping down next to Seungri and handing them a cold bottle of Fiji.  

  Seungri's looked down at the bottle then at the tests and finally at the bathroom door.  This was insane.  How could they even be considering such a crazy option.  Him (a manly man) being pregnant.  That was insane......Impossible even.  Seungri bit his lip and laughed.  

  "Daesung, this is ing crazy.  I'm a guy!  I don't have a vigina!  So I'm being a bit sensative and have a stomach bug, but that doesn't attomatically mean I'm pregnant."  Seungri explained.  

  "Listen, If you're sure your not pregnant then what is the big deal about just peeing on the stick?"  Daesung asked. 

  "Because it is a waste of my time...."  Seungri deadpanned while flicking a test off his bed with a scowl on his face.  

 "C'mon Seungri.  I know you, and you never act like this.  I have known you while you were sick and throwing up and I have known you while you were acting over-emotional.  This is something completely different."  Daesung replied.  

  "Why do you say that this is something different than the others?"

  "Because you never cried over melting ice cubes and if you were sick you would be way more whiny and playing it up for your hyungs to spoil you."  Daeseung said.  

  "I...changed since our band days."  Seungri made the exuse.  

  "It hasn't been that long since those days, Seungri."  The two stayed silent for a while, Seungri looking at the tests while Daesung looked at the former.  

  Suddenly a ring erupted from the room.  Daesung pulled out his phone, and opened it.  It was a text, and soon Daesung said, "I got to go.  Top hyung wants me to come over for a bit."  

  Seungri walked Daesung over to the door and said their goodbyes.  Daesung pulled on his fake afro and looked seriously into Seungri's eyes.  "Take the test and text me.  It wouldn't hurt to know the result."  

And with that he left.  

Seungri rolled his eyes and entered the bedroom.  Now that his friend was gone, Seungri was left feeling a bit bleak and bored.  He supposed he could watch TV, but really he was not in the mood.  Seungri knew himself and if he flipped through Netflix, he would most likely find himself sunk into yet another sappy Kdrama.  Seungri sighed and opened up his phone, debating calling in his artist to do some work in the studio.  But yet Seungri couldn't bother with music right now, for it took a certain state of mind to get immerssed into it.  Seungri sighed and went to his bedroom.  The tests were still there, beckoning Seungri.  

"It wouldn't hurt to know the result."

"If you're so sure your not pregnant, then what is the big deal about peeing on a stick?"

"I know you and you never act like this."

 "This is something completely different."

With spite and annoyance, Seungri rushed to the bed, picked up a test, the bottle of water and headed to the bathroom.  'I'll prove him wrong.'

***End of Flashback***

  A constant banging on the door woke Seungri.  

 "Seungri!  Seungri!  You're worrying me babe.  Open this door and let me know you're okay or if I have to knock this door down."  A muffled voice sounded from the other side of the door.  Seungri barely registerd that the voice was that of his lovers', Jiyong.  

  Seungri groaned in pain, for his back burned in discomfort from the tile floor.  Seungri glanced around his surroundings, confused as to why he was on the bathroom floor.  His vision was still blurry and his sense felt numb from the hours of being uncounsious.  

  "Seungri, are you in pain?!  Answer me!"  Jiyong yelled through the door.  

  Seungri ruffled his hair, so confused and hurt to whatever the hell happened.  But one he thing he knew was that it must be late if Jiyong was already home.  

Bang

Bang

Bang

The bathroom door suddenly burst open and a very frazzeled Jiyong stood in the doorway, eyes wide and lips pursed.  It didn't take long for the fashionista to spot the younger, laying on the ground and groaning.  Jiyong ran to his side, instantly craddling his boyfriends' head.  

  "What happened?"  Jiyong asked.  

  Seungri thought hard.  What had happened?  Why was it so hard to remember?  

 Seungri continued to ponder hard as Jiyong picked his panda up and carried them to their shared bed.  Seungri didn't notice he was being moved until he suddenly felt a soft bed cover under his bed and a warm hand rested on his forehead.  

  They stayed like that for a while, silent as Seungri closed his eyes and controlled his breathing and nerves.  Jiyong stood next to him, occasionally running his fingers through Seungri's hair and humming sweetly.  

  "Did you think you fell while using the restroom or something?"Jiyong asked quietly while pressing his lips softly to Seungri's temple.  

  Seungri shook his head.  No that wasn't it...

  "Either way babe, you need to be more careful.  I'm not always here to protect you from ."  Jiyong said.  He then suddenly grasped at Seungri's hand and placing it flat against Jiyong's chest.  Right over his heart.  "Feel how scared you had me, love."

  Seungri focoused on the feeling of Jiyong's heart.  It was beating widly, scaring Seungri a bit.  Seungri opened his eyes and looked at Jiyong.  

  "I'm sorry."  Seungri whispered meekly, while raising his hand to caress his lover's cheek.  As a result, Jiyong leaned closer to the touch, closing his eyes in relief.  

  Seungri let his senses get drowned in Jiyong.  The smell of his Jiyong's expensive, foreign Gucci colonge and aftershave.  The feel of Jiyong's smooth (yet somewhat prickly) cheek under his fingers -prickliness due to the lack of shaving-.  Eventually the taste of Jiyong came into play when the older smashed his lips down upon the younger's. 

  The two kissed, tongues battling and teeth clashing.  Maybe later Seungri would look back at this act and become embarrassed.  He was always shy over acts like this.  But the feeling of Jiyong and his love was enough for Seungri to forget about his future self and their worries.  

  All too soon, Jiyong pulled away.  Seugnri breathed in for air, not really realising how much he had needed it until that moment.  It was hard to remember about basic needs when Kwon Jiyong was sticking his tongue down your throat.  

  "I know this might not be the perfect time," panted Jiyong, "but what is all this about?"  Jiyong asked while motioning his head to the several objects laying on the other side of the bed.  

  Seungri followed his gaze.  And saw multiple pregnancy tests (still in the box) laying there.  

  Seungri's memory returned.  

  The panda looked down to his hand (which he just now realized was clutching onto an object).  He brought it closer, to his eyes and looked at the result once again.  

A screech erupted from the bed.

******

  "Did you take all of them?"  Jiyong asked through the door.  

  "Y-yeah."  Seungri replied, voice shakey.  

  The younger was currently hovering over the bathroom sink, staring down at the dozen or so positive pregnancy tests.  

  "Can I come in?"  asked the other.

  "Sure."  

  Jiyong came in, and took a look at the counter-top.  He was met with the sight of a army of positive pregnancy tests.  Jiyong sighed.  He then came foward to back hug his baby, who looked close to tears.

  "Maybe there is something wrong with your pee?"  Jiyong suggested after a moment of silence.  

  Seungri spun around, anger on his face.  

  "What the are you trying to say?!"  Seungri hollered.  "If you have a problem with my pee then why don't you just come out and say it!"  

  Jiyong rose his hands in defense.  Jiyong desperately didn't want to believe Seungri was pregnant, but with the way Seungri just bursted at him, he began to think pregnancy would be the only exuse for such mood swings...

  "There's nothing wrong with you're pee, baby."  Jiyong defended.  Seungri looked at him as if he didn't believe him.  So Jiyong added, "I love your pee, baby."  

  Seungri smiled, eyes full of such love as he suddenly jumped into his lover's arms.  "Ah, hyung.  You're so romantic.  Not every man would just say that."

  Again, the evidence of Seungri being pregnant seemed to be stacked against them.  

  Jiyong broke away from the affection and took Seungri's head into his massive hands.  

  "Honey, how about we just call it a night?  Order in some food and catch up on that Kdrama we always seem to be too tired to watch.  I'll call in an appointment for tomorrow to find out for sure if you're expecting."  Jiyong whispered in Seungri's ears before leaving a few kisses on his neck.  Seungri shivered and nodded.  The younger then pulled away to say,

  "Okay you go make the call while I go find the indian takeout menu."  Seungri then made his way to the door.

  "Indian?"  Jiyong asked.  

  "Yeah.  I've been craving it lately."  

  Jiyong watched his lover skip out of the doorway while his eyebrows furrowed.  

  Seungri had always hated indian food......

***** The Day At The Doctor's*****

  Seungri laid uncomfortably on the provided bed.  

 The panda look alike eyed the odd machinery right beside him with a nervous gaze.  He learned just a few minutes ago that this machine was used to conduct an 'Ultrasound'.  Sure the front desk eyed the two strangely when they asked for one, but with a harsh glare from Jiyong and the relization that the two were idols, the head nurse was soon to lead them to a room with the promise of the best doctor's arrival in mere minutes.  

  Seungri bit his lip.  

  His hand was suddenly warmed by the company of another's.  Seungri looked over to Jiyong, his loving fashionista who chuckled and kissed the back of Seungri's hand with slightly chapped (but still sweet) lips.  

His nerves were instantly calmed.  

  The door opened and in came a middle aged male doctor. 

  "Hello, I'm doctor Patel.  I will be conducting your ultrasound today."  The doctor sat next to Seungri and lifted his shirt, leaving Seungri's belly bare and slightly cold.  A tingly gel was then smeared all over Seungri's lower abdomen.  The doctor then put placed a hand held little device over his stomach and started moving it around.  

  The machine's screen came to life, yet all Seungri and Jiyong could see was black and white static in an circle shape.  

  This continued on until the doctor let out a loud and sputtering gasp.

  "What's wrong?!"  Jiyong jumped in alert.  

  The doctor rose a shaky finger to the screen, pointing at a little greyish sack in the center of all this black and white static.  

  "T-that's the b-baby."  

******

  The doctor fled the room.  

And as Seungri watched him do so, he couldn't help but want to join him as well.  

 It was possible.  

 A baby was inside him.  

 And Seungri would have to push it out of his-

Seungri  couldn't even finish that thought without letting a sob escape his lips.  

Oh, how painful childbirth would be...

 Seungri looked over to his boyfriend with pleading eyes.  But all Jiyong could do was stare wide-eyed at his lover's tummy with an open mouth.  Everything seemed so un-real.  Like a dream or something.  Seungri wanted to wake up from this, because this whole 'pregnancy' thing was not funny anymore.  

  "Im n-not ready to be a parent."  Seungri whispered.  But as soon as this left his lips, he knew it was untrue.  Being a parent wasn't the thing that Seungri was all worked up about, it was the journey that scared him more than anything.  The nine months of utter hell that was staring down at Seungri.  His mother had sometimes talked about how long and uncomfortable the trip was.  And for all of it to come down to one event: the birth.  The birth that could take hours and hours of the most un-imagineable pain out there.  Only for your *hole* to be torn open as a human being came out of it.  

  Yeah, that was the part that scared Seungri the most.  

 "This is going to be so embarrassing.  How do we explain this to our fans?"  Jiyong pondered out loud.  Seungri groaned at this realization.  He didn't even think that far....  So many haters will have a field day with this.  Nay, the whole Korean world will forever treat Seungri and Jiyong different.  

  'Are you mad at me?"  Seunri whispered meekly.  

  "What?  Why would I be mad at you?"  Asked Jiyong.  

  "Because I'm pregnant."  Cried Seungri.  

  Jiyong stood next to the bed and took Seungri into his arms.  

  "Shh....honey.  Listen,  I am not sure if you have ever had the talk before but it actually takes two to get a person pregnant.  So, I have no right to get angry at you.  I didn't plan to become a father so young in life, but we can't change the past, only the present and our future.  Sure, I'm shocked and a bit confused, but I need too take care of the two things that matter most to me right now, you and this baby.  Right now, maybe everything seems a bit ty to us, but we owe it to our un-born child to make the best of a bad situation.  Okay?"  Jiyong spoke softly but with conviction.  

  Seungri nodded, letting his lovers' words seep into him as his constant shaking suddenly came to a halt.  

  The door opened.  And Seungri broke away from Jiyong's hold just in time to see a nurse enter.  Jiyong stood beside the bed and crossed his arms, waiting for the nurse to say something.  

  "Um, I would like to apologise on the behalf of Dr. Patel.  Your case is extra....special that he was just overcome with uh, uncertainity as he left the room.  Listen, male pregnacies are extremely rare but not impossible.  The last documated case was in the 1970's.  Everything about the pregnancy is basically the same as a female one but of course the birth is a bit different.  But for that we are flying in a doctor from Germany who had a patient who went through male pregnancy.  Until then, here is a packet full of history about male pregnancies."

  The nurse then handed Seungri a seven paged thick packet.  Seungri took a second to flip through the pages, a noticed it was full cover to cover with tiny little words.  Seungri felt sort of intimidated by the sheer amount of information that must be cramped in there.  

  "Well, Mr. Kwon and Mr. Lee, in about 9 months from know you will offically be parents!"

*****The Day They Told The Gang*****

  Big Bang never went for subtlety.  From their style, to their music and the way they did things, the band had just always been a little...much.  This remained true even after they broke apart.  So this explained why the ex-band members found themselves dining at litterally the most expensive and fancy resturant South Korea had to offer.  And usually Seungri and Jiyong would just be enjoying the luxury like everyone else cleary was. But for some reason the lovely enviroment just added more pressure onto the couple.  

  "We need to tell them.  We can't keep it a secret forever.  People will eventually find out.  And they deserve to know before anyone else."  Jiyong had told Seungri on the way there.  Seungri agreed but at the same time he just wanted to keep the baby a secret for a little bit longer until he had enough time to process everything.  

  So here they were.  

 Around their old friends, laughing and gossiping.  Occasionally, sharing nervous glances.  

 Somewhere between the main dish and the order of cheesecake, Jiyong decided to speak up.  

  "So guys....Seungri and I have some news."  

  everything became silent, as the others eyed their ex-leader with eager eyes.  

  "Seungri is pregnant."

  

 

  Laughs broke out.  Taeyang slapped his knees and Top threw his head back.  The expecting couple shared beamused looks.  However Daesung was not laughing.  Instead he stared at Seungri with squinty eyes that looked accusing.  Seungri then remembered having promised telling Daesung he would text him if he took the pregnancy test.  Seungri rubbed his neck sheepishly and mouthed 'Sorry' to the friend.  

  "We are serious.  We went to the hospital and got an ultrasound.  Male pregnancies are possible and the last case was in the 70's, if you don't believe us, we can show you the picture from the ultrasound."  Jiyong then pulled out a folded black and white picture from his suit and showed it to the rest.  

  A moment of silence passed through the table.  

  "Well ."  Top whispered.  

******

  A while later, the cheesecake was placed down at the table.  

  The group slowly began eating while constantly asking the couple questions.  

  "So, how far long?"

  "Any baby names?"

  "Does anyone else know?"

  Jiyong answered the questions with a charming smile.  Until that smile was wiped off with a comment from Taeyang.  

  "Wait...If Seungri is pregnant then why is he drinking?"  

  Jiyong couldn't snatch a bottle of wine from Seungri's hands faster.  

  "This whole pregnancy thing is going to take a while to get used to..."  The dragon grumbled.

  *****The Day They Confessed to The Rest Of The World*****

   Jiyong had always been a little impulsive.  

  Seungri had gotten used to his ways.  Always lightly scolding the leader but just getting over it a couple minutes later.  Seungri was also a little impulsive.  But not as much as Jiyong.  While Jiyong did random little acts that irritated others, Seungri just said things that probably weren't the best thing to say at the moment.  

  the couple learned to cope with their partner's flaws. 

  But seungri didn't think he can forgive Jiyong for this one.  

  "What the is wrong with YOU!!"  

  "Babe-"

  "Don't 'babe' me!"  seungri roared.  

  Seungri was not happy right now.  For his lover had just tweeted:

  'Me and Seungri are a couple, and he is pregnant.  Don't think it's possible?  Check out this link~"

Needless to say millions of people were now shocked and now bothering Jiyong and Seungri's accounts and anyone ever known to the couple.  Complete turmoil was spread across the kpop world and Asia itself.  

  "Babe, people need to know!  You can't hide this forever!"  

  "SO YOU GO OUT AND TELL EVERYONE WITHOUT EVEN ASKING ME!!"  

  "I'm sorry...."  

  and that was the last time they talked.......

 for two weeks.  

 For Seungri got lonely and reluctantly snuggled up to Jiyong (who had been sleeping on the couch for 2 weeks) and stubbornly claimed that it wasn;t him who missed Jiyong, but the baby.  

  Seungri felt secretly glad that Jiyong told everyone.  For now he had a reason to tell fans to back off his man. Sure the choas was horrible and the drama seemed never ending.  But now Seungri couldn't help but felt happy.  

********************************************

FORGIVE MY MANY MISTAKES

Okayy so I'm gonna make this into a two-shot becuse the first part ran way too long.  Give me a day or so to get the second part up!  Please comment and vote.  What was your favorite part so far?