Two

I'm A Gonner (Somebody Catch My Breath)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The thing was Taeyong wasn’t all that bad of person but Jaehyun just brought out the worst in him  

 

"Don't forget about tonight." They were just finished with basketball practice when Kun burst into the locker room to cling on Sicheng's side, chin on the younger boy's shoulder making Sicheng had nothing to do but smile.

"Of course I won't forget it, you told me over and over for the past three days." Sicheng wriggled his arms out of Kun's hold and draped his arms around Kun's shoulder instead and they both managed to smile bashfully at each other.

The rest of basketball team was already used to the two Chinese exchange student’s antics. They both clung to each other on the daily basis, hands all over each other without giving a single in what people around them think about it.

Were they gay for each other? No one knew. And the basketball team wouldn't mind it either if they were; Sicheng was too good of basketball player to be frowned upon his uality.

Little did everyone know Jaehyun was a little bit jealous at the fact that they found each other on such a young age, when would he? Okay, Jaehyun might be a little too melancholic every time he saw Sicheng and Kun.

"You guys would be joining us too, right?" Kun's question was directed to the rest of basketball team but his stare was rested specifically at Jaehyun's face. Kun knew that Jaehyun wouldn't say no to anyone.

Jaehyun as he was expected nodded with a smile but Ten had something on his mind, "But Yuta said that there will be no meteor shower until tomorrow night."

"Well, Yuta is definitely wrong." Kun said without hesitation, "His calculation is off. You better trust mine even Taeil had acknowledged my calculation."

So the thing was Kun and along with a bunch of Armageddon club members speculated that there were going to be a bunch of meteor entering earth's orbit in the near future. And there were a few arguments about the estimation of time arrival, Kun here strongly believed at his calculation and told his beloved friend Sicheng that the time was tonight and Kun also believed that there would be a few meteor turned into meteorite and it would land on Seoul. Kun wouldn't let that once in life time thing that passed in front if him so he dive into his head once again and believed that he got the exact coordinate on where the meteorite would land.

"Even the Armageddon club weren't all believing you, why should I?" Johnny quipped from the corner if the room, Jaehyun stared at Johnny's bandaged nose and his mind automatically went to a certain pretty boy with anger management issues. It reminded him of Taeyong.

"Well, I don't need you to trust me. I could go see it with only Sicheng and maybe Jaehyun for all I care. I don't really want you to go with us so bad, you know." Kun stated calmly but the look on his face could murder people and everyone was looking at Sicheng to calm him down.

"But I want to go watch it too why don't you including me too?" Ten whined and Kun attention was quickly averted to Ten.

"Well, everyone is welcome to join if they want." Kun sent a glare to Johnny's direction, "just meet us in front of the school gate at ten tonight."

And just like that Kun grabbed Sicheng out of the locker room before came back in a few seconds later, looking surprised "Ugh, Jaehyun, I believe there's someone looking for you outside."

***

Jaehyun finally knew the reason behind Kun's shocked expression because there leaning against the wall was Lee Taeyong, looking bored out of his wit.

"You were looking for me?" Taeyong looked up and a little bit surprised that Jaehyun was standing so close in front of him without he even realizing when the boy came out.

"Yes." It came out much breathier than Taeyong ever intended, like his breath was  just knocked out of his lungs at their close proximity, he straighten his body trying to compose himself, "I need to talk to you."

"Okay." Jaehyun said, trying not to be too distracted by the fact that he was so close to Taeyong's face and what a damn handsome face he has.

"I should have just broken his neck rather than his nose." Taeyong muttered under his breath, looking at Johnny's direction. Meanwhile Jaehyun was busy appreciating work of art in front of him - Taeyong's face, so when the other finally averted his attention back to Jaehyun he felt like he got the wind knocked out of his lungs.

Okay, what the hell was that? As far as Jaehyun remembered he was only intrigued by Taeyong not having a massive crush at him.

"You got it?" Taeyong said and Jaehyun just stood still watching him without any reaction, ", you're not paying attention to me, aren't you?"

Jaehyun finally came back to his sense, "I'm sorry, what?"

"You sure are a disrespectful ."

"No, look I'm sorry I was distracted," by your beautiful face Jaehyun wanted to add but he thought better not to, “What were you trying to say again?”

“For you to stop nosing into everybody’s business and better keep your damn mouth close, that’s what I was saying.”

Even though Taeyong said it with straight and calm face the strength behind his words sent a blow to Jaehyun’s gut. “Wait, whoa, I still don’t get what’s this all about.”

“You know what this is all about.” Taeyong just looked at Jaehyun straight in the eyes and it all clicked.

Jaehyun let out a disbelief laugh and rub his face with his right palm, “Look here, Lee Taeyong ssi, your sister had told me to keep it a secret just like you wanted her to be, and if you think that I’ll be running around spilling out people’s secret when they told me specifically not to do it then you do not know me at all.”

“Well, technically I don’t know you. I don’t know whether you are really as noble as people claims you to be or you are just as cunning as I always think you are, but the thing is I don’t ing care. I’ll still warn you to keep your mouth shut or I’ll end you. If you think I’ll just eat your entire nice guy facade like what all people do then you – just like everybody else don’t know me at all.”

Taeyong gave Jaehyun a small smile one last time before he walked away as if he wasn’t just cut people to pieces with the same mouth that formed the saddest smile Jaehyun ever saw.

***

The thing was Taeyong wasn’t all that bad of person but Jaehyun just brought out the worst in him. And the worst part i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter