The Orange Juice

Orange juice

Jackson's P.O.V

 

Sigh~ it's so boring~~ I think I'll just go to the roommate house since we'll be filming later anyways..

He quickly grabbed his jacket and keys and started heading for the door.

It only took 30 minutes to get there from their dorm..

Jackson went in their house and went straight to his room to take a nap

~after 1 hour

Jackson woke up and felt thirsty, he sat up and went to the kitchen to drink something.

As he was rummaging through the fridge he found a bottle of orange juice and started drinking it while he started walking back to his room, while walking, he suddenly saw youngji at the corner of his eyes and almost choke from what he saw, Youngji was sprawled in the living room and suddenly sat up.

Yahh!! What are you doing there!! You almost killed me!!- Jackson 

Oh, jackson! What are you doing here so early?? I tripped so yea... Youngji said while blushing from embarrassment.

Be more careful! You're so clumsy!! Paboya! And I got bored so I went here to hang out.. what are you doing here?? -Jackson

Hmmmph!! I was bored too you know!! Youngji said while pouting

Arasseo Arasseo! You wanna hang out?? - Jackson

Ok! -Joungji 

They turned the t.v on and sat on the couch.

Jackson started talking and Youngji would listen to him while answering occasionally.. they talked and laughed for an hour when they both felt sleepy and started drifting off, Youngji unconsciously leaned on Jackson while Jackson also unconsciously put his head above Youngji's.

They stayed like that for a few hours when the staff started coming in to set up cameras when they saw Youngji and Jackson on the couch together and almost dropped their equipments with a look of shock on their faces and their jaw hanging all simultaneously thinking "what the heck is happening?"

They were staring for a few minutes when the other roommate members started arriving and  witnessing the scene. Sunny suddenly started taking pictures while staff started setting the cameras up quietly.

After 30 minutes all the roommate members have arrived, and the crew finished setting up the cameras.

Sunny,Gokjoo,Nana couldn't stop smiling and broke out into giggles.

Jackson and Youngji started waking up slowly and got startled when they saw the members looking at both of them with sly grins.

Aaaanddd CUT!! LOL. Hope you guys liked it~ should I continue this story or not??