I am not a future groom

I am not a future groom
Please log in to read the full chapter

I took my last money from my pocket and I don’t feel any regret by using my last coin on flower for her.  For me, she was perfect so not just ordinary rose I should bring to her today. I chose blood red one with little red glitters because it need to spark, as she was my sparkling star.
We decided before to meet in the club, my favorite place where I always wanted to spend time with my friends, and now with her. I just wanted to be in every part of my life where I felt good and comfortable and where was my terrain.  We decided to meet at 11 pm but I wanted to go earlier to be here for booking a table where I wanted us to be. I always loved to be in some hidden spot, where no one could interrupt us, push us or pass over frequently so I was happy by place I chosen. I put rose on the table and I waited her.

Music was already on air and no matter it was almost 8 pm, it was already crowded and I was a little surprised, because it was still really early for everything, especial for party to start that early. I let the rhythm to lead my body so I started to dance a little.
I had a luck that I am so good dancer but I never showed off at club no matter how good movements I had, because I thought it was degutant and stupid to start throwing out all my knowledge without any reason. I wanted to keep cool so I was dancing nicely and smoothly, not too hard not to soft. Just nice and good, as rhythm was leading my body and moving my limbs.
Waiter came and I ordered two martinis because she always drink just this kind of drinks. I was looking at this olive inside the glass and I smiled, this will be really good night, my mind screamed.

But when I too this glass and moved it closer to my lips, naturally, my head and eyes were thrown randomly on the crowd and I guess that no matter how person can be happy, that b

Please log in to read the full chapter