Play with me Yoongi hyung.

The things I do for love

"Yoongi hyung play with me please." Says a blond haird 7 year old kitty hybrid.

"Hyung is tired, play with Hoseok." Says yoongi who is laying on a freshly made bed.

"But I want to play with bear hyung not tiger hyung." The kitty hybrid said as he climes on the bed and sits on yoongi chest. Yoongi use to get mad at taehyung for doing this, but now he had gotten use to it.

"Why dont you want to play with hoseok?" Asked yoongi.

"Because I like playing with you, so can we play hyung? Askes taehyung, who now has puppy dog eyes even though hes a cat. He knows yoongi could never resist those eyes.

"Fine, but can you give me 10 minutes?" Asjed yoongi.

"Uh huh, sure hyung." Taehyung says while nodding.

Yoongi takes the moment to close his eyes to at least get a few minutes of sleep only for taehyung to ask, 

"Are the 10 minutes over?"

"No tae tae."

"Oh."

"Are they over now?"

"No tae tae."

"How about-" taehyung was cut off by yoongi who said yes taetae the 10 minutes are up, even though they wernt he just wanted him to stop asking and quickly get this over with. Yoongi sits up in the bed causing taehyung to fall back on the bed.

"So what do you want to play?" Asked yoongi who had a bit of an attitude but its normal for him so taehyung just ignored it and said " Lets play hide and seek. I hide, you seek.

" why, why cant we play something that dosent require a lot of movement like the quiet game."

"Because thats no fun, please hyung." Taehyung said with those eyes.

"Fine, you better hide because i'm about to count." Says yoongi.

"Remeber to count from ten really slow hyung." Says taehyung who ran while yoongi put his hands over his eyes and began to count.

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Ready or not here I come."

Yoongi looked behind the curten in the room only to find nothing, he checked under the bed to also find nothing."Oh I know where you are tae tae." Says yoongi who walks to the closet. He slowly opens it hoping to see taehyung but ends up face to face with clothes with no singn of taehyung.

He must be in one of the others rooms, I should go check. Yoongi goes into Jimins, jungkook, and taehyungs shared room. He walks in to see hoseok and jimin dancing to sistar. Why is he not suprised.  They both stoped and looked at him when he asked "Did you see taehyung come in here?"

"No, but I saw him walk by." Says jimin, whos tail stoped waging. Jimin is a puppy and is the same age as taehyung, and is less annoying in yoongi openion, but he still loves Taehyung even though he wont admit it.

"Are you sure?" Asked yoongi.

"Yes hyung do you really think that we would lie?" Says hoesok.

"Yes." Replied yoongi flatly.

"Hurtfull, you are so mean hyung." Says hoseok.

"Thank you, well I have to go find tae, bye."

"Bye hyung." They both replied befor yoongi left out of the room.

So if tae tae's not in there he must be in seokjin and namjoons room. Once he had got in seokjin and namjoons room he came face to face with seokjin who was carrying a grumpy looking bunny hybrid named jungkook, who was coverd in what looks like milk, while namjoon who is a panda has an empty baby bottle with the lid taken off and a funny poker face.

"Is it a bad time to ask him if he seen taehyung?" Asked yoongi.

"Yeah I think so." Says namjoon, who watched a now angry looking mouse hybrid with an upset baby bunny in its arm thats about to get a bath.

"Right so um have you seen taehyung?"

Yeah, uh he went outside a few minutes ago." Says namjoon.

"By himself?"

"Yeah."

"And you diden't stop him, hes 7." Says yoongi.

"He told me not to follow him or tell and I already broke one of those promises."

"Right, I'll see you later, good luck with seokjin hyungs wraft for spilling milk on jungkook."

"Thanks yoongi hyung."

"Bye."

Yoongi goes outside and looks around trying to find the kitty hybrid , but dosent find him untill he walks by this big oak tree that giggles just like taehyung doses. Yoongi stops  and looks behind the tree to find taehyung who has the biggest smile on his face. Taehyung  walks out from behind the tree to say

"You found me." While he hugged his hyung, then said "Thank you for playing with me hyung."

"Your welcome kid." Yoongi said, while huging him back.

"We should play another game like tag." Says taehyung.

"How about we play the sleeping game." Says yoongi.

"Ok." Says taehyung while yawning.

Yoongi and taehyung walk back to yoongi and jhopes shared room and laied on the bed. Once they got on the bed taehyung snuggled up closer to yoongi and drifted off to sleep. Yoongi looked at sleeping taehyung and pulled the cover over taehyung and him and then he went to sleep.

 

A/n: Thank you for reading and sorry for any mistakes and spelling mistakes.