I'll be there

I'll be there
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjae just lying down in his bed, today BTOB has no schedule to attend. Their manager give them one day to rest before back to their tight schedule. Sungjae, Minhyuk, and Peniel stay at dorm while the rest have their own agenda. Joy just inform him that she has schedule today. Red velvet will perform at university festival. She even sent him selca she took after her makeup done. Yes they're now together. Sungjae and Joy decide to be together after their wgm ended. It'd be a lie if they say they never had feeling for each other. Even tho it's really risky for their career but they promise to face it together. Sungjae's phone rings. Someone has sent him a massage.

From: Changsubie Hyung "Have you read the news? It's say that Sooyoung collapse during perform??"

To: Changsubie Hyung "Whose Sooyoung?"

Sungjae reply him right away.

From: Changsubie Hyung. "Of course your Sooyoung.. pabo!! "

Changsub really wants to hit Sungjae head right now. He really unexpected, just like now he's so slow and lil bit dumb -_- for his information then changsub sent him link from a portal news. after received the massage, Sungjae clicked the link Changsub had sent him.

 

"News: Red Velvet's Joy suddenly collapses during college festival performance"

 

His body stiffened, it's hurt him watching how Sooyoung fell down and she was crying . But she can pull herself to be able finished her performance. He can watch Sooyoung shocked from a smoke machine near her. But what makes him more angry is the following news that say there were ual harassment towards red velvet. He can't wait more, he just grabbed his phone and called Sooyoung right away, but she didn't pick her phone. Its make him worried. It's already 11 pm, he sure red velvet has done their schedule. He just grabbed his jacket and a car key. He met Peniel in living room, then tell him he will leave.

"Hyung, I'll met Sooyoung now. Please tell other hyungdeul. If manager Hyung ask about me just tell him I going met friend and will be back soon." Sungjae leave as soon as Peniel gave him a nod. He rushed to parking lot when his car parked. On his way he called Wendy. He waiting about 10seconds until she picked her phone.

"Noona, annyeong haseyo. This Sungjae" "

Yeah Sungjae why?"

"Does your schedule done?" Sungjae ask her.

"Yeah we just got home now, btw have you know that Sooyoung fell while perform?" Wendy tell him carefully. Sooyoung just said to her, don't tell anyone about that incident because she doesn't want everyone to worried, because she is fine. "Yeah I just read it. I now in my way to your dorm. I want to met Sooyoung. Is she alright? She doesn't pick my calls" Sungjae said frustrated.

"Okay, just come here. Your luck manager unnie won't be home tonight. She should go to SM because Sooyoung accident earlier" Wendy inform him.

"Okay noona, I'll be there as soon as possible"

Sungjae end his call with Wendy. In no time he already near to red velvet's dorm. Before come out from his car he don't forget to wear mask and cap to disguise himself. He doesn't want there will be gossip about them. He walked toward a door, red velvet dorm. He ring the bell. He waited for 3minutes then Wendy opened the door for him. She let him in, and assist him to one room.

"She's asleep, we just back from hospital, doctor says she is okay, she just Shock and her ear will be okay in a week."

"Sungjae ya, I'll be sleep in seungwan room for tonight. You can accompany her for tonight" Seulgi give him a wink before heading to Wendy's room. His ears becomes so red because embarrassment. How can seulgi can say that casually.

"I'll give you permission for tonight, but don't cross the line okay! " Wendy give him Last warning.

"Yes noonadeul, I understand. Good night. Have a good rest"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter