Chapter one- I'm gonna live with exo?!

Im not your sister changjo

Her outfit and make-up for the chapter

Seol-Hyeon:

all the girls that have an exo brother ar in the stage right her at the ending of exo come back of miracles mof december. the reason why? its beacause SM entertainment  will let one of the sister join exo, and Me here in my seat being smother with pinches, kissses, comments by the other sisters saying how cute i was. i also calll them noona in resulti they all coooed at me, i really enjoy being with these noona. I with im in the stage with big brother right now, i really miss him!!! "And the lucky sister of EXO is............... PARK SEOL_HYEON!!!" said mc. 'what?! im gonna be the one who is gonna stay with EXO?!' i thought.... prossesing.... prossesing.... prossesing.... YAHOOO!!!!!!

 

i jump out of my chair and run to Chanyeol-oppa.  ''Oppa!!! i can live with you now!" i shouted at im as i jump to hug me, as he catch me and hug me in return."YES MY LIITLE PRINCESS WILL STAY WITH ME!!!!!" he shouted throught the microphone, all the people in the studio starteds to awee at the brother and sister moment. "Saranghe oppa,daisuki nii-san, i love you big brother"i said through microphone. "wow! the youngest Park can use many language!!!" the mc said in surprise.