Messenger

Messenger

Warning: Rated T for language.

 

-

 

Breathe in. Breathe out. Inhale. Exhale.

Park Chanyeol ordered himself. But hell. School was hell. It was so much hell. So instead of trying to calm down, he in a breath, muttered a curse under his breath and twisted his locker, grabbing his book in Algebra. . Math . Before he could rant about how unlucky humanity to encounter math, a boy walked in. Oh. And yeah, he stopped and stared for a while because God, he's amazing, just the way he was. And yeah, he just quoted Bruno Mars's song. Uh. He took a deep breath when Byun Baekhyun casted a smile across his pristine face, and he find himself falling

falling

falling

falling 

falling in his spell. And he felt his jeans tighten because that smile was -inducing, and he almost lost his mind. Almost. Yeah, he could feel his drool falling

falling

falling

on the floor. 

"What the hell, wipe that stupid saliva away. You're gross," came the voice of his friend - Suho who's twisting his locker, giving him a disgusted look.

"The hell man, why not try being a normal huma being for a change?" Kai's voice came after, smirking at him as he opened his locker, grabbing their book in Algebra.

He rolled his eyes, "Really? Coming from you two? Meh. Don't talk to me. I don't know you," he said, and began to walk to his class with his two idiotic friends. Okay. Okay. They're three idiotic human beings.

-

He inwardly smiled when he find Byun Baekhyun already seated in his desk, talking with his seatmate. Then, Baekhyun laughed, and yeah, he thought it's the most beautiful song known to man. Cheesy? Hell.

He sat on his chair, at the back of the class. He yawned, looking outside their window, watching the soccer team as they played in the mud. Yeah. Lucky them, exempted in some classes. Then, in his peripheral vision, he watched as Baekhyun smiled and giggled to whatever he and his seatmate were talking about. He closed his eyes, listening on his voice - that's when he heard their professor walked in. He grimaced when Mr. Hwang cleared his throat. Mr. Hwang. Their forever annoying teacher.

"Okay class, our topic for today is about World War II." he said, ruffling his stupid hair.

What the fudge.

His stupid professor was lecturing about World War II in Algebra 2 class. Hell. But a day without math? Fine by him. He then shifted his seat, placing his chin in between his hands, trying to listen to his teacher. Then, his phone vibrated. Grunting, he opened his messenger.

Kai: man, Mr. Hwang's lecturing war. Should we tell him he's not in history class?

Suho: Shut up, I forgot my Math notebook, so no. Heck. Let's watch as he display his pathetic face. 

Chanyeol: What the hell? Don't message me in class, idiots. Leave me alone.

Kai: No fun. You freaking Park stick-in the -mud Chanyeol.

Suho: Maybe he's got his period.

Chanyeol: Man, be serious. We need to graduate!

Kai: You'll not pass this year anyway, and you're not listening, you're looking at Baekhyun's ugly head.

Suho: man, I can see your . Heck. Gross.

Chanyeol: Shut the up. I don't have the . Meh. I'm tying to listen here.

Kai: You're useless. Don't bother. Anyway, why don't you take Baekhyun out? I heard he broke up with his douche boyfriend.

Suho: Yeah man, it's your chance. Tell him his nose is ugly.

Chanyeol: And why would I say that? 

Suho: Because it's funny. Idiot.

Chanyeol: Oh god. Don't ruin my life. I want to graduate. Leave me alone.

Kai: I told you don't bother, you are stupyd anyway.

Suho: Idiot! You mispeled the word stupid. Idiot. Study harder. Please. 

Chanyeol: You're one to talk. You misspelled the word misspelled. Seriously, where are your brains? Stupid.

Kai: Seriously, you're harsh. . Have you seen Kyungsoo? He's got a new haircut. So cute. I want to bang him right now. 

Suho: You ert! Three words. I don't care. Go yourself.

Kai: Why don't you kill yourself? Oh . Mr. Hwang's lecturing about the figures of speech. I can't.

Chanyeol: WTF. Will you please stop sending me messages? It's disturbing, and hey Kai, why are you throwing a ball of paper at Baekhyun's way? . Kai! 

Kai: Relax. He's not going to get killed because of it. Lol. Can you see his head? It's ugly. I want to bash it.

Chanyeol: What the hell man, why is he glaring at me? Oh god. I'll ing kill you later. Retard.

Kai: Look, Baekhyun's writing something on that paper. Maybe he'll write how much he loves you. Man, I'm jealous.

Suho: Maybe he'll write how annoying your face is Chanyeol. Poor you.

Chanyeol: The fuc - Hey Suho, why are you waving at him? And Kai, why are you calling Baekhyun?

Kai? 

Kai? 

Kai? 

KAI!!! 

Suho: Kid, you do realize you look like a pathetic typing like you're possessed by twelve demons and looking up at every second? Funny. You should see your face. Retard.

Kai: I talked to him. You should too. He's pretty hot. Look at his , it's --

Chanyeol: you. Go to hell. And Kai, why is Baekhyun walking to my way? Kai. What stupidity did you say? Kai. 

Kai. 

Kai! 

KAI! 

-

Suho: That's it? He just gave him the ball of paper we threw? No fun. 

Kai: Yesh. No fun. I thought they'll be ing any minute now. Oh wait. Do you know why Chanyeol's drooling again? Man, it's gross. I can see his drool. Man. I think he's going crazy. 

Suho: Wait. Let me see the paper. Holy ! Baekhyun wrote his number and their home address.

Kai: What? Lucky . And Suho, why is Kyungsoo glaring at me? And why he's walking to my way? Suho?

Suho?

Suho?

Suho?

SUHO?!!

Suho: Man, I may or may not told him you want to him in the nearest bathroom.

Kai: . Idiot! I hate you! Go to hell!! 

Suho: After you.

.

.

.

Author's Note: I'm sorry for the colorful language. Hoho. That's how me and my friends talk. So yeah, I'm suprise you've reached this note, so you've read another trash? Even so, shall I continue it with Kaisoo? Convince me. Meh.